SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they read here and made that video to act all high and mighty, jonathan knows deep down anna is more interested in matt. He’s copying Matt’s similarities

Reactions: 17
They made that video to convince themselves "alles is OK by ons huis" translated means "everything is OK at our house". Anal is so far removed from her life with J.
She wants a Barbie life with Matt to go on playdates, get botox, eat out, shop, wear all blue that Matt likes on her. Maybe Matt & his partner should do a Q&A about their relationship now that Anal is such a big part of Matt's life.
I don't wish it on them but watch that space...

Reactions: 15
I’ve known gay men that have had sex with women at some point in their lives. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to have sex with Anna though! she’d probably cackle through it. Maybe that’s why she keeps bringing up anal sex around Matt though she wants everyone to ask those questions. She’s honestly disgusting, I don’t want to know about anyone’s sex life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He thinks he looks good with a beard huh? lol jokes on him! There’s no possible way he can ever look decent. 🤮 he’s so gross, those poor children with half them goblin genetics!
---
So Anna is doing a question video about raising a traaaaaannnnnnssss daughter now. I hope someone asks “so when did you decide to hop on board with the abuse of your son?” “Why didn’t you attend the name party if you are so on board with this bullshit?” “why do you treat one child like they’re the only child whilst ignoring the rest?” Etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing with Jonathan and Anna’s make up is so weird.
Yeah he wasn’t happy and couldn’t look at her all day? Makes me wonder if he acts the same about the kids when they don’t do what he wants or likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He thinks he looks good with a beard huh? lol jokes on him! There’s no possible way he can ever look decent. 🤮 he’s so gross, those poor children with half them goblin genetics!
---
So Anna is doing a question video about raising a traaaaaannnnnnssss daughter now. I hope someone asks “so when did you decide to hop on board with the abuse of your son?” “Why didn’t you attend the name party if you are so on board with this bullshit?” “why do you treat one child like they’re the only child whilst ignoring the rest?” Etc.
No one can ask those questions because she blocked every single person on the planet that has shown a bit of concern over the past years 🥲

Reactions: 10
Yeah he wasn’t happy and couldn’t look at her all day? Makes me wonder if he acts the same about the kids when they don’t do what he wants or likes.
Yeah, if a guy tells me he doesn’t like my make up or something in particular, my response is ‘that’s on you!, I’ll wear what I want’. I get you can have preferences, but to have such visceral responses like J is just odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
probably.. 🤷‍♀️ its probably easier to go with what he wants than deal with him otherwise

Reactions: 8
Andrea talking about the dogs because he wants to measure them in comparison to the toy dog
Andrea: "She's really scared of me because I'm strong and she's scared of me. That's why, I'm really strong and I can even beat up someone"
Anna: "You can beat up someone?!"
Andrea: "Yeah I can beat up someone"
Anna: "Oh you shouldn't beat anyone up though, okay?" *Turns to Alessia* "Isn't that right?"

Are you for real Anna?! "You shouldn't beat anyone up though" instead of "don't beat anyone up that's not a nice thing to do". Shouldn't implies there may be circumstances in which beating someone up is appropriate, and at 3 years old, why is this child talking about beating someone up where has he heard that?

Meanwhile Alessia is upset/scared because she heard noises at night and woke up to find Emilia wasn't in the room because she slept in the spare room (and Anna was being her usual non-empathetic self). I think we've found why the kids haven't moved all their beds despite that being the plan months ago, Alessia doesn't want to be in a room by herself

• Sad
More click bait today, nowhere did she mention alessia getting lost in the shopping center.
First they show off the frankly unneeded and begged for personalised snack bags I can't see a purpose for them as well as a new one for snacks.
For some unknown reason andrea is lying down on the stones outside perhaps having fallen or just got bored of waiting for anna who knows 🤷‍♀️
Anna thinks it's funny to baby talk him he's almost 5! No wonder he seems behind if that's how he's treated.
Each child has a playdate on a different day in a refreshing change its Andrea's turn with alessia tagging along.
They are on the way to soft play to meet A2s friend most of the video is them walking through the shopping center both to and from the play center at one point letting andrea attempt to go down the up escalator and constantly in and out of lifts.
Nothing to exciting there.
Back home anna is making tortellini but not for E2 as he doesn't want it instead has a couple of pieces of toast and peanut butter yeah that will keep him full until breakfast won't it 🙄
Neither Anna or Jonathan are having it either obviously they had takeaway instead.
E2 and A2 get to watch matilda movie in the lounge and of course they wouldn't sit and watch it nicely instead eduardi is jumping around singing( or screeching) along and talking through it.
Anna sings about the shower potentially being broken.
And finally j fills the rest of the video talking about wine he usually has sauvignon if you wanted to know but he sometimes can't get it so the shop seller recommended another instead not what I call interesting content.

To add to the playdate
Anna happily filmed As friend whilst they had a snack, I hope she asked permission from his parents before getting the camera put as they usually don't particularly as it is posted for the world to watch.

Reactions: 7
These two treat their children like their best friends not like their children’s parents. It’s mental.

Reactions: 8
It’s obvious she fancies Matt. She moans about how tired she is and doesn’t have time to spend time with Jonathan and the kids yet she magically has all this free time to hang out with Matt. She obsessively talks about Matt and all the fake laughing it’s just too much.

When she talks about life one thing I’ve noticed is how much she talks about the past before they had kids and it was just her and Jonathan she always says how much she enjoyed life then and clearly was happier then cause I don’t think she enjoys being a mum and having all these responsibilities but she knew what she was signing up for bringing these kids into the world.

As for Jonathan I’ve noticed he reflects on the past a lot too and seems happiest when talking about when it was just him , Anna , e1 and e2 cause he always talks about how big the channel was then , the money and views they were getting and obviously back then they were popular and liked by more people cause now the last few years especially people see their true colours, dislike them and call them out for things which Anna and Jonathan don’t like that cause they want to always act like people are hating on them instead of taking a look at themselves and seeing all the messed up things they are doing which isn’t fair on their kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.