SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jonathan delete the video where Eduardo literally says he doesn’t want to be a girl and that he’s a boy? I guess he just kept in asking him everyday until he got the answer he wanted. He’d never actually tell him all the horrors that come with being cut up, he’d be like “you are going to sleep and the fairy is coming to maaaagically change you into a giiiiiiiirrrrrrrl! soooooo cooool right buddddddieeeeee?” Then cut to all the miserable years of taking pill after pill and then Jonathan probably showing the world how coool dilators are and how he helps dilate him like jazzs fucked up “mother”. These “parents” should be locked up I swear!

Just let him be a child and live his life! I don’t even know if he can ever actually do this because Jonathan’s always there and making them all perform, they’re like his little monkeys and he’s the organ player. Emilia’s the only one that seems to have interests she’s discovered on her own without jonathan telling her it’s what she likes, Alessia seems to be safe from Jonathan actually so she might be the most normal when she grows up but will probably dislike her parents.

I stopped watching the blogs , has he finished painting the room yet? Lol

---

Has Jonathan mentioned why he covered up the 'Squid' tattoo? Seems so strange after all these years of exploiting that miscarriage..
Jonathan abandons things with no explanation and most of his brain dead followers never ask, when we ask we’d get called trolls.

Reactions: 16
Did Jonathan delete the video where Eduardo literally says he doesn’t want to be a girl and that he’s a boy? I guess he just kept in asking him everyday until he got the answer he wanted
No thanks exactly what he did. Every morning Jono admitted he asked E2 "is today a girl day or a boy day?". Some days were a girl day and some days they didn't know (but none were a boy day). Eventually, with the praise Jono gave E2 for choosing girl days, girl days increased to a point where now E2 is identifying as transgender (of which, doesn't know what transgender is because they explained it as part girl and part boy if I remember correctly)

Reactions: 10
Okay this is NOT me sticking up for Jonathon, but when he films with the kids in the vlogs at least he actually interacts with them, asks them questions and is listening. Anna just seems like she wants them to shut up.

Reactions: 8
No thanks exactly what he did. Every morning Jono admitted he asked E2 "is today a girl day or a boy day?". Some days were a girl day and some days they didn't know (but none were a boy day). Eventually, with the praise Jono gave E2 for choosing girl days, girl days increased to a point where now E2 is identifying as transgender (of which, doesn't know what transgender is because they explained it as part girl and part boy if I remember correctly)
Remember when he didn’t want to be a boy later because he didn’t want to play rugby? Now he’s always playing it when they pick up the smaller kids. It’s mental. Jonathan is mental.

Reactions: 14
Okay this is NOT me sticking up for Jonathon, but wheisn he films with the kids in the vlogs at least he actually interacts with them, asks them questions and is listening. Anna just seems like she wants them to shut up.
Not really. He very often talks over them or feeds them the answer they should give, all while looking into the camera, not actually at the child.

Reactions: 23
Okay this is NOT me sticking up for Jonathon, but when he films with the kids in the vlogs at least he actually interacts with them, asks them questions and is listening. Anna just seems like she wants them to shut up.
Usually it’s him focusing the camera at E1 or mostly E2 while ignoring the rest though.

Reactions: 13
Turns out that Jono didn't get his squid tattoo covered, it's part of the flower on his hand now.
That makes it even more creepy.

---

And also all those Tiktoks they did with E2 wearing boys clothes, looking sad, sad music...then girls clothes and hey presto, happy kid, happy music. Day after day of intense grooming.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sorry - is Andrea NOT fuckin potty trained at nearly 5?!
Andrea will be 4 and a half next week. Definitely another six months to go until he turns 5. Obviously he's toilet trained by day...not that it's anyone's business! Overnight consistent dryness can take many years especially when his parents don't reinforce strategies to staying dry. All children develop at their own pace. It's certainly not Andrea's fault. He's treated like a toddler in his own home which is his parents fault. They clearly need him to remain a toddler for views and content.

Reactions: 4
Another video of emilia attempting to sing. Not only will she see the comments- which are pretty ruthless, but that video is there forever (as are the rest!) We have all sung into a hairbrush, but my parents didn’t recorded me doing that, tell me I was an incredible singer, then share it with strangers and weirdos. If she’s not embarrassed today, I guarantee she will be very soon. The narrative he’s gone with is Emilia recorded it herself and wanted it on TikTok so she quickly recorded him at the end- “thanks I can post now.” Are people that dense, that they actually think that really happened? I can just imagine her being at high school, and people will play clips of her singing (sorry, but she strains her voice and sings songs that she can’t reach the notes)

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sorry - is Andrea NOT fuckin potty trained at nearly 5?!
He will be 5 in August and seems to be still in pull-ups during the day. His teachers must love that.

---

Andrea will be 4 and a half next week. Definitely another six months to go until he turns 5. Obviously he's toilet trained by day...not that it's anyone's business! Overnight consistent dryness can take many years especially when his parents don't reinforce strategies to staying dry. All children develop at their own pace. It's certainly not Andrea's fault. He's treated like a toddler in his own home which is his parents fault. They clearly need him to remain a toddler for views and content.
He is not. Quite recently he was seen in the vlog with a pull-up sticking up from his school clothes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s always had quite pronounced cheeks, hard to tell whether she’s messed with them additionally?

1674944970355.jpeg

1674944715138.jpeg
1674944645032.jpeg

1674944557523.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Quick round up of todays vlog , the babies ask each other questions.
First they are almost 6 and 5 not babies.
So dinner was oven pre made pizzas, as usual andrea was crawling all over the side and even stood on the other side anna only half bothered told him to get down no attempt to actually help, the camera did quickly cut but it looked as if he literally stepped off the side.

Something very worrying in the background is a clearly distressed sounding child to which anna says whilst laughing and pulling her ridiculous faces if you hear the noise don't worry a child is being bathed!! Well it sounds like alessia and if that's going on upstairs what's causing her to scream loud enough to hear it in the kitchen, if it's tangled hair( which it is looking overgrown and unkempt) we've been saying leave andrea be and get the others sorted for a change the other option is something we don't want to even consider but potentially a cold shower? She's alone with j so it could have been anything 😡😤

To no-ones surprise Anna's been scrounging again this time she claims a company reached out to her about the snack bag and want to send her personalised bags for each child and a new smaller bigger one being the cheek she is scrounged matts daughter one too, it gets better she is thinking off asking for more for matts sons because the boys would like it too what an utter cheek!

The rest of the video is the As answering questions read put by j in other words something to fill the time and lengthen the video.
I really feel awful for alessia most of the questions were things like who's emilias/eduardos best friend to which alessia was picked for neither and she knew it pointing to andrea constantly.
Doesn't help that the one time he talks properly it's all about himself.
J asked a2 whats 5 things you like about alessia and he really really struggled to come up with anything without prompt.
The one thing I think he said is I like to hug her and j talks about her joining in with rugby.

Over to alessia what she likes about andrea is he goes up to her at school and sneaks over during lunchtime
There was something else but I couldn't understand it

And finally to andrea what's 5 thinks he likes about j
He always hugs him afterschool, again some inaudible mumbling

And something he shouldn't have said is he likes that his dads a boy to which j says yeah we have have stick together it's just us two in this house what a slap in the face for eduardo the things are said in that house must be heartbreaking especially if he ever decided to go back j is making it impossible.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
But... Jonathan isn't a boy, right? If a 6 year old is old enough to declare being trans, a 4.5 year old can learn about non-binary....

(No, of course not!!! To both. And J is only non-binary when it suits him, which seems to be less and less often)

Reactions: 15
Pizza two nights in a row.

No wonder they haven’t fixed the bathrooms, they are so clogged with pizza & pasta there’s no need for working toilets!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.