SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone stated before why do they eat dinner in their night clothes. It seems like these kids come home and stay in their uniform until bath time. Jojo “showers” the kids and then they eat dinner. I remember one night E1 came in to eat and Jojo followed because she’d just showered ( again, why the hell she needs her dad at 10 bleeping years old to bathe her is odd AF) Then they sit down to a meal that’s been sitting on TOP of a stove for four hours. I’m still surprised no one’s gotten food poisoning.
Does Andy have a speech issue, I’m not from the UK, so the speech patterns sound different and undetectable to my ear if someone were to have a speech issue. To me he sounds stopped up nasally. He is a mouth breather also. I’ve always said he needs a trip to the allergist. Remember when he was so sweet 🥹 and now he’s full of sugar and no one to tell him no. Kids addicted to the iPad.

Reactions: 25
I don’t get Anal getting up at silly times to work out that poorly that it’s probs doing nothing ?? If she got up and took the dogs on a walk she would burn more and save on dog walker costs 🙃also can we talk about to dog pee on the floor all the time ( thought she was a clean freak)

Reactions: 34
The workout story today is :ROFLMAO: tie your hair back women and yet again her form is shocking she is moving like an OAP. Also who needs a friggin snack bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll hazard a guess that the pair of the SJ's read what is written here.

It must dement Jono that he cannot delete anything that he perceives as 'trolling'.

Surely to
Yeah, cos sliding on paper plates or napkins doesn't look ridiculous lol
and yet she never usese napkins for their correct use. They are like a dusty ornament in that house. The kids always have filthy food faces with not a napkin in sight. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
They all eat like how I imagine a thawed out caveman would eat lol, I’m actually surprised they don’t drag the food off the plates to the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Alessia sneakily took her Tonies toy to school, Anna’s only thought was “okay but don’t do it again because it’s expensive” it was literally gifted to them!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When she did the ‚lateral step out squats‘ that didn’t involve any squatting! 🙈 Her and Jonathan with his knob neck thinking he’s a genius truly are the best comedic duo since Laurel and Hardy

41C9EA89-2E03-4B0A-81D5-61218C7CE53E.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Poor A1's nose, she's taken the skin off again, possibly because her eye was hurt and she needed to self-soothe. Jesus, she's going to have a scar or worse she's going to aggravate it and cause an infection. Yea let's worry about giant snack bags and not your kid's bad habit that could eventually be a bigger issue.
E1 was flipping her dad off again, and Anal said to cut that out to which he repeated to himself as "leave it in, people will talk" He's an asshat and making his 10 yr old think that's okay to flip off an adult. When it happens to an adult that pisses her off at school I'm sure that's going to be a lovely talk. I still say I wouldn't let any kids around them without adult supervision, except for maybe A1.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The vlogs could be super fast if they cut out all of the pointless rambling.
Todays video is called I finally did it , the kids are getting ready for school yet again anna is focused mainly on E2s hair and E1 got a second of air time for hers too. The As as usual nothing other than being asked to put shoes and coats on.

Jonathan took the kids whilst anna went to meet matt they had a quick bite to eat and then she posted her unwanted stained shoes back wrapped in birthday paper.
Is that even allowed?
She can't go a day without cackling when nothings remotely funny.

Fast forward the kids are just back from school alessia had a bump to the head and strolling around with an ice pack to her head
They grabbed the bags out of the car
It's just the As again so it was peaceful and everyone had a chance to talk A1 drew a card for anna couldn't make out what it says though but a lovely thought all the same.

The bath is ready for them, alessia was talking about a toy which she left at school one of the figures for her tonies story reader anna says its fine as long as she brings it home tomorrow as it costs alot.

Dinner time, on a Wednesday its normally their pretend date night but the weather's bad at the moment and babysitters are hard to come by( are they really surprised about that no amount of money is worth being recorded every second for creeps personal pleasure and there not very nice people!)
The kids would usually have pasta along with every other day it seems but requested tuna sandwiches 🤨

She makes a point that they usually have hot dinners at school like roast dinners, curry fish and chips and shepherds pie etc
Not sure why that was relevant tbh 🤔

In the playroom anna shows the Es her new slightly tacky snack bag she's known as the snack mom in the playground.
E1 wants jonathan to watch a clip of her on the ipad and he says he could spare a minute E2 predictably has a new very pink raincoat and is rolling around the floor pretending to be someone from IT.
E1 isn't happy about not getting attention and gives jonathan the middle finger as if nothing was wrong with it!

And finally anna says their was alot of drama and stress earlier in the day that wasn't included in the vlog so if there was a gap that's why.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh wow I haven’t been here for a few days and just saw spill sesh did a video on them on YouTube. I love all the negative press they get but Unfortunately J & A are just going to love it more.

Reactions: 11
She makes a point that they usually have hot dinners at school like roast dinners, curry fish and chips and shepherds pie etc
Do they still send the kids to after school care? If so I wonder if she's implying that they eat a decent dinner at school, so it's more fine that they don't eat the dinner she cooks? (But also why cook dinner for your kids if they've already had dinner at after school care?)

Reactions: 15
Do they still send the kids to after school care? If so I wonder if she's implying that they eat a decent dinner at school, so it's more fine that they don't eat the dinner she cooks? (But also why cook dinner for your kids if they've already had dinner at after school care?)
If i remember anna said the gap between finishing is only something like half an hour so they wouldn't be given food in that time.
The reasons for them not eating much of her pre cooked slop can't be to do with their school dinners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The kids get dinner at school now? is that normal?
i haven't seen the video but i'm assuming it refers to dinner as the meal in the middle of the day (otherwise called lunch)?
and she's probably saying it to prove to us that the kids eat more than just sugar 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
The hot meal served in schools at lunch time is referred to as 'school dinner'. I thought the kids had packed lunches, but are they back on school dinners? If so, why have another hot meal at home?
Not having to cook would save Anna an hour a day ( incredible), she could finally take her dogs for a walk! Imagine that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s so many faults I find with this family

1. This whole bib thing with A2 needs to stop. The boy is almost 5 in August. I used to work in childcare and no child over the age of 18 months wore a bib. Not to mention how they haven’t introduced potty training or even toilet training so the child is still in pull ups. Started toilet training in lockdown and seems to have stopped that.

2. How paraded E2 is. An 8 year old cannot be relied on for an advocate of LGBTQ. They can’t consent. The blatant disregard they have all for money is so wrong

3. E1 is 10 and they treat her like she’s older. You have Jonathan making her pose for TikTok’s and showing off outfits whilst he points the camera at her and views her in different angles. He also still insists on showering her. If I was in this situation I’d be so annoyed and would feel completely uncomfortable. A child of E1’s age needs to learn self care and independence. She could start her menstrual cycle any time now and a lot of different changes will be happening. It should not be Jonathan’s job to be showering her still. Not only that, he still dresses E2. E2 should be able to dress themselves

4. How pushed out A1 is. They blatantly ignore her. If you asked me who would be most likely to expose their parents out of all of the children in the near future. I would 100% say A1 would.

5. How poor they treat the dogs. Dogs left in cages or the kitchen most of the time where they have toilet accidents. Nobody cleans it up and puts paper towel down instead and documents it instead of cleaning it up straight away. The dogs also have limited outdoor space and aren’t allowed to go out into the main garden most of the time. Anna has been noted to kick Albi and laughed about it. A2 was almost snapped in the face by Albi whilst Anna watched on and laughed. The dogs are taken out two times a week and that’s by a dog walker. 6 dogs with limited space and activity = nightmare fuel

6. The unfinished projects. Start and then stop. I get Jonathan has ADHD, but if you don’t want to finish decorating, get someone in who will, instead of spending it on Gucci gear. E1’s room has been left with one wall a turquoise colour for around 1-2 months now. Jonathan has not since mentioned when he is going to finish it. My mum surprised me with a newly painted room when I went out on a shopping day with a friend a few years ago. She did the entire room in one day. Not to mention allowing E1 and A1 to sleep in that room when there was freshly painted walls with paint fumes present. How they didn’t put them in the spare room is beyond me.

7. How dependant those children are with chocolate. I mean I love chocolate, but I’ve cut down massively on it. All the snacks they have are mainly chocolate based. Why not put some Greek yogurt in a bowl with some fruit as a snack? Get some carrot sticks and peppers out with dips? I mean let them experience different types of food and a lot more healthier sugar free alternatives. Yes, have chocolate in moderation

8. The meals they are served. Pasta or pizza then when it’s not that, it’s takeaway of again, pizza. The fact Anna and Jonathan claim of vegetarian/pescatarian lifestyle when they allow the children to have pepperoni on their pizza and allowed E1 to eat loads of ham on holiday. The children basically have no variety. If you want a veggie lifestyle buy meat free things to cook. A veggie loaf with vegetables for a Sunday dinner? I mean come on? Meat free bacon sandwich? They were basically offended when A2 asked for an egg the other week and Anna tried to say to Jonathan that A2 shouldn’t have food because it was no longer classified as dinner time when the child had breakfast at 7, bearing in mind this was 1-2pm in the afternoon.

9. Blatant sexist ideology from the parents disguised as being supportive. Ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have an 19 month old, he’s never really worn a bib - when we first started weaning he would prefer to eat the bib than the food so we found it easier to not put one on him. We’ve had a few ruined clothes but that’s just life🤷🏼‍♀️ I couldn’t imagine trying to put one on a 4 year old? So strange, I feel so bad for him with how far behind he seems for his age

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have an 19 month old, he’s never really worn a bib - when we first started weaning he would prefer to eat the bib than the food so we found it easier to not put one on him. We’ve had a few ruined clothes but that’s just life🤷🏼‍♀️ I couldn’t imagine trying to put one on a 4 year old? So strange, I feel so bad for him with how far behind he seems for his age
It must be so confusing for him everything the school likely try and teach him anna and jonathan come along and undo it all.
Almost certain that teachers won't be running for a bib or plastic cutlery everytime they eat and remind him about going to the loo.
If I remember the lunchtime supervisors monitor how much is being eaten before letting anyone tuck into pudding.

At least that's how it was a while back.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.