SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why’s Anna obsessed with her children being like or looking like other family members? “Edie has Erika’s colouring, dark eyes and olive skin”. “Emilia has her dad’s personality, she’s not a people pleaser. I’m a people pleaser”. How many times does she want to discuss the same topic? She goes on and bleeping on. SHUT UP woman

Reactions: 30
ok what was the point of todays video?
completely pointless despite the fact that Anna proves again that she is still into her ED by pointing out “my mum asked if everthing was ok because i wad extremely thin”. EDs are extremely competitive and sufferers making such comments for validation all the time. But when was she worryingly thin?

Reactions: 13
thanks
i cant find it on asos site, can anyone else find it?
It's out of stock...
---
ok what was the point of todays video?
completely pointless despite the fact that Anna proves again that she is still into her ED by pointing out “my mum asked if everthing was ok because i wad extremely thin”. EDs are extremely competitive and sufferers making such comments for validation all the time. But when was she worryingly thin?
Her mom asked her that soon after she had Andrea. No idea how thin she was back then.

Reactions: 7
It's out of stock...
---

Her mom asked her that soon after she had Andrea. No idea how thin she was back then.
That is when she was marching every day with the baby rocking from side to side in the pram, all to lose weight for her Italian cousin's wedding.
---
It's out of stock...
---

That is when she was marching every day with the baby rocking from side to side in the pram, all to lose weight for her Italian cousin's wedding.

Reactions: 9
Aaaaah memories. That was weird in so many ways. 1) she’d only just had a baby 2) we rarely actually saw a pram in use with any of the previous children and 3) Anna was willingly adventuring outside in the open air.

Then when the wedding was over, went back to living like a vampire.

Reactions: 19
oh my god 😂😂 as SOON as I saw today’s title ‘5 Parenting Mistakes I Made (Mom of 4)’ I just KNEW the first thing out of her mouth would be not to listen to anyone else because she knows best blah blah blah — I’ve hit 1:09 and she’s done it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So their company shows they owe creditors in excess of £177,000 up £40,000 from last year, no wonder she’s manic!

I have a suggestion for a new and refreshing thumbnail, “ Why we have so much debt!”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
5 parenting mistakes :
1) brainwashing your child into believing he is trans
2) pimping your children out online for views and money since the day they were born
3) ignoring their child's (particularly the 3rd ones) emotional needs
4) allowing your still very young children to be exposed to stuff that isnt age appropriate
5) throwing all your children's privacy out the window by sharing information such as their toilet habits and exposing themselves.
Were any of these on your list Anna?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This whole 180° turn in content is odd. I wonder who is prompting them cause the gnome and the bimbo haven’t a brain cell between them, so I’m assuming Izzy & her new management company.

It’s not exactly working, if you average out the every other day videos, it’s worse than what the boring & repetitive daily vlogs were getting!

The minions are complaining about no daily vlogs and why the SJ’s haven’t communicated or addressed this abrupt change in content. 🤣
Newsflash, A&J don’t actually care about you! Hopefully a few more will finally see the light and realise the child exploitation!

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t listen to advice yet somehow found herself giving her poor child cold showers after supposedly reading online that it was a viable option for soling 😳

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Have you all seen the Blaire White video she did on them? It was 10 months ago, wish she’d do an update as it’s even worse now.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t listen to advice yet somehow found herself giving her poor child cold showers after supposedly reading online that it was a viable option for soling 😳
That's a story they told the internet. They had been using cold showers for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That's a story they told the internet. They had been using cold showers for years.
Yes I know that. But saying it was online they found it was a better narrative than saying it had been going on for years. Regardless, the advice came from somewhere :)

Reactions: 7
So their company shows they owe creditors in excess of £177,000 up £40,000 from last year, no wonder she’s manic!

I have a suggestion for a new and refreshing thumbnail, “ Why we have so much debt!”
Although £177,000 looks bad, it might tell us a little of what Jonathan and Anna are planning to pay themselves over the coming year. I am no accountant, but I have looking up what information is contained under each heading in their accounts and interesting under "current liabilities" is pay, tax and national insurance contributions.

So if you put £177,000 into the UK government tax and national insurance calculator, it says they will have to pay the government £72,000. So this would leave them with £105,000 as their income. As I said at the beginning of this post I am no accountant, but £105,000 is roughly what I have been calculating is the SJ's income based on their views. So this number may be correct.

Screenshot_20230302_083631_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
There's a difference between unsolicited advice and deciding yourself to go online and look up advice. Although for the sake of her children she probably should have rather listened to all the unasked advice than believe the cruel methods she researched herself.

Reactions: 8
The part in today's video where anna said her mum told her she was really thin and Anna pushed back by saying everything's fine, everything's good when it wasn't and had actually relapsed and admitted she was in denial, and then said she realised "that was the time I thought I do need to get help". But she didn't get help though and still hasn't, if she thinks that online phone a coach constitutes proper therapy help, then she is still in denial and is as delusional and dishonest as she was before.

How many times is Anna gonna keep recounting her ED and that she has recovered especially when she really hasn't fully. She just posted another tik tok about it and all the hashtags. How many times is that now, I have lost count. She is repeating the same things on a loop for years and keeps resurfacing so she can use this topic to monetize off of and make herself out to be some beacon of all things body positive and an Ed survivor when she is a two-bit liar and falsehoods who misleads her impressionable young followers.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.