SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is Anna gonna keep recounting her ED and that she has recovered especially when she really hasn't fully. She just posted another tik tok about it and all the hashtags. How many times is that now, I have lost count. She is repeating the same things on a loop for years and keeps resurfacing so she can use this topic to monetize off of and make herself out to be some beacon of all things body positive and an Ed survivor when she is a two-bit liar and falsehoods who misleads her impressionable young followers.
I’ve never had an eating disorder so I hope I’m not speaking out of line but as with anything that becomes an obsession (I know eating disorder are so much more nuanced than that so I don’t mean to generalise), if you continue to talk and talk and talk about it, it shows that maybe you aren’t fully recovered from it. Sure she can chalk it down to she’s trying to help people, but the people that I know who have gone through major disorders like that and recovered, don’t constantly talk about it. It seems to still be at the forefront of her mind.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s telling she says she’s fully recovered. I’ve never heard anyone with an ED say they are fully recovered when it’s an on going issue that they face everyday to do the right thing. Anal says she doesn’t even think about it, I would assume that if someone suffered from an ED since they were 12, like she’s stated that there would be many times that they were triggered and would bravely face it. She just acts like she is completely cured no issues everything is roses. I think she would be more believable if she were to be truthful and say that some days are hard etc… It makes her sound braggadocious, and that it’s easy to overcome one. Some people are going to look at her and think bad about themselves because she is “cured” and they are not. Could make someone relapse because they are comparing themselves to her great life of eating everything she wants and not having any lasting mental issues that require therapy.
I 100% think she is not “cured” as she herself stated that she suffered from orthorexia. She has a preoccupation with pasta eating and has cut out any meat consumption because she’s “veggie” now. She also works out on a schedule that’s odd. It’s like she forces herself to workout like a punishment instead of it being rewarding to the body. There is no reason she cannot wait until the kids go to school to do it, it HAS to be at 5 in the morning. These are just my opinions on what I’ve observed. I do not think any girl or women should take any advice from this unhealthy idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes I know that. But saying it was online they found it was a better narrative than saying it had been going on for years. Regardless, the advice came from somewhere :)
It would not surprise me if it came from the Saccone household.

Reactions: 7
I think schools are also to blame for children to have health issues. I remember in science class we talked about genetics say that's how we are if both parents are overweight you could become overweight. Now Margaret never being slim from pictures we have seen so of cause Anna would think this mum is big I will come big. Her dad not sure only seen 1 pic. But for all three girls to have eating issues as to be something else.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s telling she says she’s fully recovered. I’ve never heard anyone with an ED say they are fully recovered when it’s an on going issue that they face everyday to do the right thing. Anal says she doesn’t even think about it, I would assume that if someone suffered from an ED since they were 12, like she’s stated that there would be many times that they were triggered and would bravely face it. She just acts like she is completely cured no issues everything is roses. I think she would be more believable if she were to be truthful and say that some days are hard etc… It makes her sound braggadocious, and that it’s easy to overcome one. Some people are going to look at her and think bad about themselves because she is “cured” and they are not. Could make someone relapse because they are comparing themselves to her great life of eating everything she wants and not having any lasting mental issues that require therapy.
I 100% think she is not “cured” as she herself stated that she suffered from orthorexia. She has a preoccupation with pasta eating and has cut out any meat consumption because she’s “veggie” now. She also works out on a schedule that’s odd. It’s like she forces herself to workout like a punishment instead of it being rewarding to the body. There is no reason she cannot wait until the kids go to school to do it, it HAS to be at 5 in the morning. These are just my opinions on what I’ve observed. I do not think any girl or women should take any advice from this unhealthy idiot.
She was "recovered" from literally the day after her last purge. She didn't do anything first, purged, realised Emilia might have seen and being older might have wanted to know why, and said "I can't do this anymore" and started saying she was recovered from her ED even before hiring the phone coach. Then she gained the weight while still trying to squeeze into her skinny clothes (that pink exercise set, she wore at her slimmest and at her biggest) and then the weight started to come off (even though she claims to never have weighed herself she stated that she weighed more at her heaviest than she did with all her pregnancies) and now she continues to control what she and everyone else eats under the guise of intuitive eating

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So their company shows they owe creditors in excess of £177,000 up £40,000 from last year, no wonder she’s manic!

I have a suggestion for a new and refreshing thumbnail, “ Why we have so much debt!”
Could someone elaborate on this? This doesn’t include the mortgage, does it?
As another user said, if it’s their income and it’s 105k after taxes, how can they live on that? School fees, cleaner several times a week, dog walker every day, mortgage, other bills? I’m really curious when it comes to how their finances work

Reactions: 10
I think schools are also to blame for children to have health issues. I remember in science class we talked about genetics say that's how we are if both parents are overweight you could become overweight. Now Margaret never being slim from pictures we have seen so of cause Anna would think this mum is big I will come big. Her dad not sure only seen 1 pic. But for all three girls to have eating issues as to be something else.
The eating issues might have come from 3 girls in the one house. Anna is a toxic witch and likes to be the prettiest in the room. I'm sure she lorded it over her sisters all the years growing up. Only in my 40's did I realise that all my issues stemmed from growing up with a very verbally abusive brother who put me down every day of my life. I grew up with zero confidence thinking I was worthy of nothing. Still to this day I am surprised when people are nice to me or like me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never had an eating disorder so I hope I’m not speaking out of line but as with anything that becomes an obsession (I know eating disorder are so much more nuanced than that so I don’t mean to generalise), if you continue to talk and talk and talk about it, it shows that maybe you aren’t fully recovered from it. Sure she can chalk it down to she’s trying to help people, but the people that I know who have gone through major disorders like that and recovered, don’t constantly talk about it. It seems to still be at the forefront of her mind.
Yes, I think what is at the forefront of her mind is how she can use her Ed to benefit financially to attract more followers and engagement and appeal to brands from all the exposure and continual messaging she posts and speaks about, now and spanning over the years and keeps trying to rebrand herself to a new audience. And you hit the nail on the head, she is not fully recovered, but the reason she keeps talking and talking and talking about it is because it keeps the topic alive by regularly giving it a platform to trade off, using the same script, now its via tik tok, a new space she is active on, to speak to a whole new audience, in addition to youtube & IG, to get even more exposure and followers. I am not saying someone who has an Ed can't talk about it to help others, but its just with Anna and Jonathan in anything they do, there is always an ulterior motive behind it to benefit them, not for genuine concern for others that are experiencing the same things but how Anna and Jonathan can gain from it, there is no real care or consideration for anyone except themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The early days of YouTube where you would grab a cuppa, and enjoy their family vlog has long gone!
There is so much saturation and competition, normal family vlogs don’t cut it.

Sadly, with mental health issues, especially in the younger generation the only way to grab engagement is by triggering people, sad but true!

I believe they have engaged so much in this behaviour that they have ended up massively triggering themselves, to the extent that they can not go back, you can literally see the change in them.

They are fantasists who manipulate their younger viewers, that is the reason they hate this forum, we can see right through them!

Also, their outgoings are far greater than their incomings, yes £177,000 plus their mortgage with an ever rising interest rate.
The sensationalised vlogs and behaviour has cost them dearly and they know it but then Narcissists will continue even to their own detriment.

• Heart
The eating issues might have come from 3 girls in the one house. Anna is a toxic witch and likes to be the prettiest in the room. I'm sure she lorded it over her sisters all the years growing up. Only in my 40's did I realise that all my issues stemmed from growing up with a very verbally abusive brother who put me down every day of my life. I grew up with zero confidence thinking I was worthy of nothing. Still to this day I am surprised when people are nice to me or like me.
Didn’t Anna also say she was really jealous of her sisters back then ?

Reactions: 6
Whats going on with annas chin? She looks like she's wearing a stick on plastic one in her latest stories. And oma's double chin genes are trying to bust out underneath. Its a funky look.

• Haha
I think I've lost a few brain cells while listening to Anna's period cycle talk.

Also what kind of "falafel" recipe does she use? Canned chickpeas, breadcrumbs, grated carrots and eggs??? That's not falafel, that's a chickpea patty.

• Haha
  • Sick
How has this women had 4 kids and 5 pregnancies and has no idea what a “cycle” is…
So she’s basically alluding to the fact she doesn’t know you ovulate mid cycle and then pregnancy doesn’t happen so your hormones drop and then wallah your period starts. She’s got no idea what pms is. Great, now she’s learnt that you get pms, mood swings, tender breasts… we will hear about this every 30 days.
Also I can not WAIT for her to one day have 2 menstruating teen girls, she’s gonna have a mental breakdown with those hormones flying around.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Well this is the same woman who believes her son is now magically a girl and he has "transitioned" simply by growing his hair and wearing leggings so the fact she doesn't understand periods doesnt surprise me at all. She's thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 32
Not only the mundane period cycle chat, but making falafels when you know your kids don't like them but will continue to make them in case that changes 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
My summary of today's 'vlog'
A Day in the Life of a Not Very Busy Mom

One of the many dogs tit the bed
Anna got the tit all over her
She showered herself and showered the dog
She confessed she has zero idea how a woman's body works (those 5 pregnancies must have shocked the hell out of her. She was probably like 'Jonathan how could this have happened?!!'😂)
She made a meal that basically none of the kids like.
She picked the kids up from school
She took her makeup off and exposed her heavily filler full skin
She retired early to do a yoga nidra to help her sleep

I watch Saccone Joly vlogs to help me sleep. Fascinating stuff 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has this women had 4 kids and 5 pregnancies and has no idea what a “cycle” is…
So she’s basically alluding to the fact she doesn’t know you ovulate mid cycle and then pregnancy doesn’t happen so your hormones drop and then wallah your period starts. She’s got no idea what pms is. Great, now she’s learnt that you get pms, mood swings, tender breasts… we will hear about this every 30 days.
Also I can not WAIT for her to one day have 2 menstruating teen girls, she’s gonna have a mental breakdown with those hormones flying around.
Seriously!? I would expect anna to know those things by now nice to know that Emilia will have no one who can help her and give advice when the time comes in the near future

But how long until she starts teaching E2 about those things knowing it won't happen.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.