Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
It's out of stock...
---

Her mom asked her that soon after she had Andrea. No idea how thin she was back then.
That is when she was marching every day with the baby rocking from side to side in the pram, all to lose weight for her Italian cousin's wedding.
---
It's out of stock...
---

Her mom asked her that soon after she had Andrea. No idea how thin she was back then.
That is when she was marching every day with the baby rocking from side to side in the pram, all to lose weight for her Italian cousin's wedding.

Reactions: 9

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
how creepy is it all those hundreds of people on tik Tok are commenting on how beautiful a 8 year old child is? I’ve never in my life told someone else their kid was beautiful or a princess or soooo pretty. They sound like a bunch of pedos honestly.
they like to be called MAPs now or Minor Attracted Persons which made me physically sick when I learnt it
Why are we pandering to criminals now?

• Sick
  • Wow

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
well this plan is failing, theyve gone down to 1.65M now and struggling to gain 10k views, i thought a certain other family where struggling but the SJs are on average getting less views than a young person uploading a scene from a tv show for fun… how embarrassing

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I can't believe I'm saying this but jonathan was acting the most rational in todays vlog!
Jonathan was on after school pick up duties because alessia had a birthday party straight after with Anna.
Before that anna was waving the filled snack bag at him demanding he gives them to the kids( and matts obviously)the second they finish school because how else will he control them.
So as we guessed she uses snacks to get them to listen as opposed to simply asking nicely or well parenting.
He doesn't agree with that saying that they shouldn't need tons of snacks for a short trip home not to mention he would look like a creep waving the bag around for once he's absolutely right.

Anyway anna goes to collect alessia and get her ready for the party jonathan must not have been far behind as he parked next to anna, after they walked down the path alessia ran up to say hello to j but anna cuts it short drying their in a rush.

Alessia got a nice surprise new pink ballet style shoes to go with her party outfit if not a bit big.
Not the trainers she desperately needs but it's something given how much she's ignored.

It's js turn to walk down the dingy path to collect Emilia and andrea, E2 had a football match. How many sports can 1 person do??

Now the only part that I didn't like was j filming E2 attempting the splits in his pyjamas or leggings that just wasn't needed.

And finally from what I could work out it's bathtime and js in the playroom asking who's next with no response Emilia played him at rock paper scissors which she won not sure why she would need to do that she's old enough to not need jonathan hovering around.

Last edited:

D1059

Anna showed the family calendar on the vlog, looks like J has a “meeting in parliament” on Thursday! I wonder what that’s about…🙄
I don't think it is that exciting, I have been on the government's website, and the only business Jonathan would be interested in is listening the briefing on LGBT history, unless he is interested in Devolution in Wales - 25 years on?
Screenshot_20230131_090117_Chrome.jpg

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Todays vlog is garden diy renovations in other words put a few fences up and jet wash the patio.
Anna is cooking dinner at 12 o clock as she is getting waxed at 2ish and needs to be out the house by 1.30pm
There is absolutely no reason the fish needed to be pre cooked 4/5 hours before eating and the left in a box.
Is it the usual to cook using both butter and oil in the same pan 🤔
Anna and jonathan will have one each whilst the kids will share.

Alessia has a birthday party on Saturday with a friend who she was close too but they moved schools a needs to buy cards for that.

Anna's in the car going to get waxed pointing out the snack bag as she will be going straight to the school afterwards.

It switched back to jonathan moving onto jet washing the patio rambling about how the jet is positivity washing away All the negativity his voice is off putting.

School run time which of course means mountains of snacks most of that clip is the kids chewing with their mouths open.

There mustn't have been much to film as they filmed the kids doing homework rmilias bring to think of words ending in ate got to say she did well with that one.

Shockingly they couldn't go without filming E2 who seems to be the only one anna showed any affection and hugged 🙄

Not much more to say really.

Orange99

I’ve never followed this family but a quick look at their instagram is it my phone or are they out of sync in every video with the sound clip? It’s weird and considering their profile I’d have thought this would be a pretty basic technique they’d have mastered?!?

JS12350

Thought Eudardo didn't like Rugby, seems Edie does. :rolleyes:
I sadly smell an identity crisis (hopefully not), but I see it happening in the near future. All because Jonathan and Anna are so tightly gripped to their weird stereotypes. A1 gets to join rugby, but I bet if E2 now asked about joining rugby they would try and steer them away from joining or even asking about it because they’ve painted this image that E2 is always “feminine” or whatever they mean from that. I always remember and I said it a few threads ago that E2 excitedly told Jonathan in the car with A1 and A2 present that they had scored a try. Jonathan didn’t really acknowledge it whatsoever. If it doesn’t fit his narrative then I find he doesn’t acknowledge it. To them E2 hates sport like football and rugby so any time it’s mentioned it’s blanked and then not commented on as if they act like E2’s interests that don’t fit their image of their child is non existent. I bet given the chance of playing football without Jonathan and Anna having their say E2 would love it. It’s high tempo (I mean not as much as rugby, but still very rewarding and enjoyable) Them two putting sport into gender boxes is laughable as well. Telling E1 she was basically non binary because she liked wearing shorts, liked the colour blue and loved football. Truly hilarious and insulting at the same time.

Was her instastory an ad for Filippo Berio olive oil or something. Fried the fish in butter and olive oil and made the sauce with olive oil and there were 2 bottles of said oil in sight at the back of the hob. Or is she hoping for a paid partnership with them for her “cooking expertise”! 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
is alessia eating the paint? cause isnt that pica? she also hand flapped alot when she was younger im starting to think she may be autistic

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I hear you .

It's all vile but lets not get into 'two wrongs don't make a right'. What he is doing to his own child is beyond believable.:(
He slowly worked himself up to that.
He did this to Zoe as well. And of course the sexualisation of Emilia from a young age...

• Sick

Felix08

Chatty Member
It sounds awful but can anyone else not stand the sound of Emilia singing? The followers are deluded…
She cannot sing very well and thats okay and Im sure with some good training she will be better but only if she wants it and not because her father is making her.