Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
He is blatantly using her for insta fame. Is she that thick? Anna there is a reason why you can never sustain a friendship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Mickey123

VIP Member
It’s strange to me that people would DM her about her and Matt’s relationship when if they follow her they can clearly see he is a gay man. I do believe she is smitten with him or it’s she’s finally found someone who is as deranged as she is. Why I think this should be worrying for Jojo is if she were to have found a younger single straight man walking his kids from class everyday. Anal I think would lean into the attention(but not cheat)as she is married to an old man who is struggling to pay the bills. However, Anal might be intimidated by a strong man as she does seem to wear the pants in the relationship. I think she’s content in her life right now relationship wise. She’s married to a push over goblin that doesn’t come out of his hole to bug her, she can spend money on nice things, and have her little friend (for now)

I find it odd he put up two videos of the kids so she could take a break. She films small snippets of her day, it’s not rocket science. Being Matt’s friend must be so draining.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Not that I’m into doxxing but how did people find their house online?
When compared to the Ingham family at least the Ingham family are trying to make interesting content (despite being problematic). Jono literally just vlogged him taking out the bins…
They did do some drone shots from above their house in an old intro/thing they were trying where there was random scenic shots from around their town. Also there's a lot of traffic noise from the two highways around them, not many places left when you search the area for selling/sold properties

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Yeah I remember Jonathan basically scaring him that if he was in rugby he’d get hurt 24/7.

---

Matt seems like an absolute twat, seems like one of those people that talk shit about everyone behind their backs. Who wants to know anything about this guy? Maybe ask “hey what have you said in every vlog you e ever been in because no one can hear you?”

eduardo documenting food instead of homework is funny? ok
It's not funny in the slightest infact I'd be concerned that he's writing about what they've eaten and what appointments are booked instead of homework but anna wouldn't think like that 🤔

Last edited:

notimportant

Chatty Member
Have you all seen the Blaire White video she did on them? It was 10 months ago, wish she’d do an update as it’s even worse now.

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
people hate them apart from the minions and matt, at most the school parents only have empathy for the kids but dont feel comfortable inviting them around or letting their kids go to their house. I bet J threatens parents by saying he’ll bad mouth them to the school or vlogs if they dont get invited to parties etc

E1 has a complete different set of friends at each party which is odd as most primary friends stay friends from reception to year 6.

Mickey123

VIP Member
I totally agree with everyone when they say she fancies him. I've said before Jojo should be glad it's a gay man she met and not a straight man. However, Anal might have some deep seeded aversion to straight males or maybe it's just sex with Jojo that makes her want to go to bed at 8:00.
What on Earth was Jojo going to Parliament, I'm assuming that's a lot like American Congress?? People go before congress here, if they are asked/summoned and it's usually because they are trying to get a bill passed for a social cause or they are in deep shit with the American government. WTF was he trying to do? Speak up for trans rights ( he has zero rights to do so for an 8 yr old that has no clue what they even are at this time) or fighting to silence SM people who speak their mind in the comment section, very interested to know what in the hell a politician would see in him or what comes out of that goblin hole that would make a difference in ANY country.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a bill passes in the UK, that's for everyone, correct, even the Northern Ireland of the UK?

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So anna now calls herself the snack mom.
So I skimmed though todays vlog and I can't believe what I heard, anna claims she buys bananas regularly and they don't ripen just go from green to brown, now she puts then on the windowsill to see if that helps 🤔 🤣

She's in the car and is talking about a brand she loves trinny who conveniently send her free stuff primers and moisturisers etc now turns out matt happens to love them to so guess what she quiet literally asked them to send him freebies too which they did they should have stopped indulging her straight away for that cheeky woman!

The school run wasn't filmed because it was raining, super muddy( bet she let andrea run free in the mud again) and everyone was in bad moods still had the hoard of snacks though.

Anna's cooking dinner no idea what but it was covered in cheese, eduardos trying to get some air time screeching a song whilst Jonathan's trying to say edie as much as possible whilst asking about laundry whether it needs washing or not weirdly wanting to know if the camera was recording.

He rest of the video was jonathan talking again aka waffling just long enough for the video to be the right length to post

focusdochas

VIP Member
Think that’s why the kid’s barely eat their dinner and scoff the chocolate to minimise the food poisoning

Greentrees

VIP Member
YES.

More like a I-try-to-give-my-kids-diabetes lady.
What playground though ? They never go
Yes, you are right, she never takes them to any playground. The school playground? I am assuming Jonathan meant.

Last edited:

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
im sure Jonathan at one point commented saying something like 'stay tuned to find out' :sick: :sick:
Also didn't he tell Edie that they can have babies? Setting them up for disapointment
Yes, jonathan has repeatedly asked E2 if they want to have babies as in personally not with a partner until he got the right answer.
Eduardo said no but Edie said yes.

Anna was talking about wanting the boys to understand and respect women and their periods but quickly changed it to just andrea so who knows how many lies they have told E2 and soon enough it will all unravel

• Sad
Although I am not one of the yummy mummy’s I do live in the same town as them and frequent the same coffee places after fitness classes in morning sometimes. Saw her and Matt and another blonde lady this morning all 3 rather annoying acting like children ( I was waiting at traffic lights to cross with them ) Matt very much holds court and Anna is like his little minion. Sadly don’t have much more gossip than they a prob the most annoying people to be in coffee shop with!
You know what I’m actually glad to hear she has some “friends” I think they have the saddest existence of anyone I know. They don’t “work”, they don’t leave the house, they’re effectively hermits. All of their own choice I know but it’s nice to see Anna actually getting out of the house to live a normal life. Obviously the other woman doesn’t want it plastered all over social media but that’s ok too.

Smileyouroncamera

Eduardo is confused because he’s been groomed by his mentally ill father and his go along to get along mother for $$$$. What those parents have done to this little boy is criminal.
E.D. as in EATING DISORDER!
Because let’s be honest they won’t forget that name in a hurry, they’ve regurgitated that story for the past twelve years!
What they have done to their son is sickening!
And for Gods sake Jonathan, get the names write in the captions…..is it Edie or Eddie?
Poor child 😔

callmegracie

VIP Member
Vlogs are so boring, does anyone know the paul roberts guy drama? Why are they apologizing for upsetting them? What happened?
all i've seen about the paul roberts account is on here, but it seems that they spam the comments of every video with love for the sj's to the point that even some of the minions think its creepy.. i think at one point they were responsible for about half the comments on a single video 🤷‍♀️

• Sick

Eyesopened

VIP Member
E2 doesn’t know it but if annal hadn’t met Matt, there is no way that ‘edie’ would have had the hairdos & girly stuff . It would still be her being away from e2 at any ‘trans related ‘ moments