Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
What’s the story with her “bestie” Matthew? I know he has kids in the school but does he have a partner or what’s his status? Clearly he’s using her platform to become a instagram “star” himself with his new public account and Q&A with her. 🙄🙄🙄

His partner? Husband? Sold a multi million pound party gift business, he’s not called Ray nor is he ginger . He is now managing director of his old company. The sjs are definitely the ‘ poor friends’

Reactions: 10

Heidi77

VIP Member
i would imagine that anna leaves everything she can to the cleaning lady.. back in the old house baby alessia was sick in the night and anna was like "the cleaner is coming later.." and just left it for her to deal with :rolleyes:
Or the time she wet the Moses basket mattress. Anna left it out to air dry. No mention of actually cleaning it first.

• Sick
  • Wow

hillygreentree

Watched it again and seriously, did she even put these tomatoes anywhere near an oven? The oven dish also looks brand new to me. it still has the barcode sticker on the bottom...how is the sticker even still intact after ~200°C in the oven? Wouldn't it turn completely black or melt off? I'm so confused...
I thought the same thing, and when she was mixing it the tomatoes still all stayed in perfect firm shape, when I roast tomatoes they fall apart as soon as you try and stir them up!

hillygreentree

I think Emelia has been parentified, meaning she problem solves and looks out for her siblings, and was probably told by someone (not A&J) that she should be a therapist.

I am guessing that’s where that idea comes from. She must look like she has a lot of patience and understanding compared to her parents.
i agree that e1 has become a parent figure to her younger siblings.
shes got many great qualities, one of which is a caring and caretaking trait and she seems to be a natural leader.
She would be an awesome therapist, nanny, teacher, nurse etc.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
what about school though? i bet he doesn't ask for it then and he seems to do alright keeping his uniform clean considering that she's never mentioned him spilling anything before.. (only complains about mud)
Exactly. So it's something he has been told at home.

Lotus101

VIP Member
Andrea will be 4 and a half next week. Definitely another six months to go until he turns 5. Obviously he's toilet trained by day...not that it's anyone's business! Overnight consistent dryness can take many years especially when his parents don't reinforce strategies to staying dry. All children develop at their own pace. It's certainly not Andrea's fault. He's treated like a toddler in his own home which is his parents fault. They clearly need him to remain a toddler for views and content.
…. when did I at any point say it was Andrea’s fault ?! 😂.
I was asking a genuine question based on comments I read on this thread about him not being toilet trained at the age of 5 & others seem to think he’s still in pull ups during the day. Unless there are addition needs a child still being in nappies at school is just laziness. I’ve taught reception and have never known children to still be in nappies unless they have additional needs.

• Heart

JS12350

I thought Erika was actually around 11-12 at that time, which would make it even worse, especially the one when Jonathan joked about marrying her…
Oh my gosh, if that’s the case, how on earth has he still got a channel and allowed to be given access to make videos? That’s straight up creepy and absolutely disgusting.

• Sick

Hillary101

I’m not sure filler ever really leaves the body. I’m thinking she’s got what’s she’s got, her only option is to stop injecting to stop the progression more. Having nasolabial folds like that in her mid-30’s seems either bad genetics or too much injected toxic garbage. But it’s not going to get better unless she does a mini-face lift to pull that back.

There’s no reason to fill up a face when you are in your early 30’s like she did, I am thinking she has body dysmorphia.

Botox, I can understand because all the millennials seem to love it. Though, I don’t think I want botulism in my face (I’m 43 and Gen X), and I hear heavy metals are in Botox too.

These procedures have not been that common except for the past 20 years. Do we know the effects of fillers on a face over the course of 40 more years?

Why would she do that to herself?

Her only option is face lifts to keep it from melting and hanging around her sagging musculature and facial bone thinning now, and she’ll have to do that like 1 time every decade. Maybe she’ll end up like Madonna.

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
So their company shows they owe creditors in excess of £177,000 up £40,000 from last year, no wonder she’s manic!

I have a suggestion for a new and refreshing thumbnail, “ Why we have so much debt!”
Could someone elaborate on this? This doesn’t include the mortgage, does it?
As another user said, if it’s their income and it’s 105k after taxes, how can they live on that? School fees, cleaner several times a week, dog walker every day, mortgage, other bills? I’m really curious when it comes to how their finances work

hillygreentree

I reckon they are doing every other day uploads on purpose.
jono wants views to climb on current videos, probably a sponsorship coming up.

mel83

So Anna’s done an interview for the zen mama podcast. I can’t be bothered to listen to her drivel and the hosts no doubt sucking up to her 🙄 🤢

• Haha

Mickey123

VIP Member
Holy Cow! I thought that the SJs were part of that company Luxury Promises as they talked about it a lot like they were partners. She has a few bags from them and it really sounded like they were invested in it. Well, that just shows you either they weren't telling the whole truth, or Sabrina and her husband got the Fuck away from them and bought them out. I mean that looked like a really big party and for them not to say one word about it is telling.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
What case are you guys referring to as I live in the US and have no clue, right now we are dealing with Aliens and balloons?

Anal and Matt a podcast? That would just be Anal laughing at nothing and Matt mumbling and us have no clue what is going on.
A 16 year old trans girl got stabbed and killed. Two younger teenagers (15 yr olds I believe) were arrested.

• Wow
  • Sad

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I’m a overweight kid 40s and god I look younger than her for all the tea in china I wouldn’t want her life

• Heart

Phnx_rising

My god I am sooo behind on the shitshow that is Anna and Jonathan... decided to give one of their new videos a watch "sister vs sister drama" and i can't believe I actually watched their 'content' back in the day.
How old is Alessia now? Poor girl clearly needs to see a speech therapist, you can barely understand what she is saying

hipabema

Anna shared a reel “hey guys welcome back to my 5 AM morning routine. Kids are back to school so I’m back to waking up super early again”… and proceeds to hock a streaming workout brand. This was shared by Izzy Field who apparently is starting her own “talent management” company (thought it was weird her email in her profile was [email protected], but maybe I’m just being too judgey)….

Why would you work out at 5 now the kids are back in school? Wouldn’t it make more sense to get up at 5 while they’re home to fit the workout in since you are presumably watching them all day? 🤣

I know she’s basically saying she is up because she has to drive them to school- but we know Joan does that duty. She could get up at 6:30 and see them off then do the workout, no?
She still has that ED mindset, she needs to work out on an empty stomach, so 5am it is…

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
He thinks he looks good with a beard huh? lol jokes on him! There’s no possible way he can ever look decent. 🤮 he’s so gross, those poor children with half them goblin genetics!
---
So Anna is doing a question video about raising a traaaaaannnnnnssss daughter now. I hope someone asks “so when did you decide to hop on board with the abuse of your son?” “Why didn’t you attend the name party if you are so on board with this bullshit?” “why do you treat one child like they’re the only child whilst ignoring the rest?” Etc.
No one can ask those questions because she blocked every single person on the planet that has shown a bit of concern over the past years 🥲

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
In the early days, it started from Anna talking about Matt and not showing his face to then showing very brief snippets of him on the vlog and her IG stories to then full on appearances in their vlogs, going out to cafes and shops, now its ramped up to, what is likely, going to be doing Tik Toks together, Matt setting up a public instagram and Anna & Matt doing a Q & A for an upcoming video. It was only a matter of time... 🙄 tell me that wasn't in the cards, so he has decided to be part of their shit show, what a fool! If he is stupid enough, well then.....joke's on him, i say.
Someone please ask about why edie gets special treatment over the others especially when it comes to shoes and clothes, I'd love to see her justify infront of matt leaving the As in old, worn and tatty shoes and clothes whilst edie gets new practically every week.