Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craftypudding

The clickbait loser has done it again but this time has gone way too far IMHO including the trans flag in the thumbnail. Baiting that they have been summoned by the school regarding E2, when in fact it was a routine parent teacher evening for A1. Baiting with the transphobia card is absolutely disgusting.

So the minions think Paul Roberts is a troll.
My opinion is he a creepy stalker in the making but I wouldn’t put it past Jonathan to be behind both accounts trying to make an extra bucks profit on the videos!

Jonathan your new temporary fence looks horrible, the panels are sitting at three different heights. You have all the gear but no idea! And clearly no string line or spirt level!

Also what in the junkpile hell is this!
Mountains of trash just thrown out the back!
F*cking ferals!
That card's value is depreciating rapidly. The Times article from this weekend is pretty damning about how some kids are ending up trans - Munchausens and homophobia are just two of the causes: http://archive.today/pMmwS

Reactions: 9

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Those poor children, not only do they have their entire life plastered online for money for their parents to spend on their luxuries, they also have been led to believe that acting older and wearing makeup, having your hair a certain way, wearing particular outfits for attention is good.

There is no way a 8 year old child should be plastered in that amount of makeup. I don’t even wear that much and I’m in my 20’s. Same goes for my friends! Not on whatsoever. Why can’t you teach your children that they don’t need to look a certain way or act a certain way to be accepted and happy? They just love seeming to put narcissistic tendencies into their children and don’t seem to care what this could entail for their children in the future by doing this. They’re innocent children for crying out loud. They should be playing with barbies, action figurines, watching Disney films or whatever that’s age suitable because they are still children! They shouldn’t care what they look like! I didn’t give a single thought about what I looked like as a child and it never crossed my mind. It just wasn’t my main focus at the time.

Same with Jonathan making that comment about E1’s skirt a couple of months ago. “It’s good cause it’s a skort so it’s safer” Like who tf says this about their 10 year old confidently and to then have the confidence to post it online with no idea who’s watching? So dangerous and so unnecessary.

E1 said in her little Q&A video with Anna that she would love to be a therapist. I hope she actually would pursue this career option later in the future as maybe then she might realise that having her whole entire life with her siblings included life plastered online isn’t actually a good thing after all and should be bothersome.
10 year olds shouldn’t even know what a therapist is !!! Let alone wanting to be one. Plenty of time for all that later in life. So sad 😞

Mickey123

VIP Member
I'm not sure how walls work, but my walls are made out of sheet rock and don't have a seam. Did they just paint over the wallpaper? If they did that they are cheap!! I don't understand how she's able to pull the wall apart, but if she is picking at the wall that's weirdish. Maybe she thinks it's like the stickers in the other room where they've been ripped off the wall? I really hope she stops her from doing that because that's another repair that's not going to get done.
Her kids are old enough to clean their rooms and lay out their clothes, not to mention Andy is smart enough to make his own bed, she needs to stop babying him, the kid already knows how to use that excuse, just wait until he's older and still trying to pull that one over on you. She's going to be washing his underwear until he's 45.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I’m still getting over the way Anna pronounces column as ‘cauliyume’.
This is one thing that no matter how much I hear it, I will never believe that's what she's said. She's definitely said column properly before, I'm sure of it.

Also I wonder who K is (the handwriting is different to Anna's and they were there Monday to Friday last week, not coming this week yet). Cleaner?

Attachments

Reactions: 8

JustSad123

Chatty Member
When E1 was doing homework with Jonathan she was showing how she remembers to spell February cause it’s got “bra” in it.

E1: I always remember the bra cause I always say that in chats”

Really hoping she is mispronouncing and misspelling bruh but if she is saying bra, that’s a bit concerning cause what “chats” is she having online?
I’m 99% sure she means bruh but that 1% percent chance wouldn’t surprise me if she was talking to creepy old men online about bras, she has unrestricted access to the internet 😳

• Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
Todays video was pretty much an excuse to rant about hate.
Anna is on the way to school saying she can't wait to see matt as she has news about a brand involving them being invited somewhere but childcare is the issue.
Oh anna as soon as he gets enough followers he will be done with you in a split second.
Picks up the As and it's pasta for dinner.

Now the good bit starts.
First she talks about andrea being the youngest in his class like that's
an excuse to baby him. His school day is 8.30-4 well 3.30 but she doesn't want to pick the As up early and wait for the others.he ends up exhausted that would be because he's up at silly times because of you anna find you forget that detail?!
With regards to homework because he's sòoo young and tired after the long day he can leave it what school would say that if that was the case no-one would learn.
Anna also moans about how exhausted she gets during the day, I wonder why that might be the useless 5am wake up and do a pointless workout waking up half of the house maybe,??

The rest of it is anna complaining about hate.
She used to be really careful about what to post whether that be just her or involving the kids using them as a defence and jonathan is the opposite posts what he wants either people will like it or not especially inviting edie.
She got comments quite rightly pointing out the issues and she's turning it back as if to say its not true for example people telling her she was being homephobic, transphobic, abuses the kids in their content
Saying how she never looked happy or never supported.

Essentially calling everyone liars despite the obvious proof.

She actually quoted a comment someone made recently about how she laughs way too much in her videos especially with matt and doesn't act the same during other posts and vlogs away from him which is 100% true and firstly laughed it off rubbishing it. Then said she kind of gets it but straight back to no not true and apparently jonathan couldn't understand it either.

Anna go and have a watch and then say you don't laugh every 2 seconds when it's not funny or hilarious 🙄

This is all whilst anna is wiping off copious amounts of make up from her face its then over to jonathan with the daily look how long I've been a youtuber bit and more about haters no kids allowed podcast mentioned.
That's a long day for such a young kid. Out school starts at 8.30 but for the first 2 years, the kids finish at 1.10.

• Sad

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
My sister is much younger than me and I was forced to "parent" her from a young age. I feel bad for poor Emilia cause I know it sucks. It's also a vicious circle because having to parent you siblings forces you to act more grownup than normal so people will see you as oh so grown up and sensible and expect you to take care of yourself as well.
I hope I explained well what I meant, I can’t think too much about it as it would trigger me. 🙈
This is exactly one of the situations that fall under ‘parentification’. It helped me a lot to read a bit more about it and made it easier to be a bit more gentle with myself knowing what this term means. I experienced a different kind of parentification but it helped me a lot to read about it. I hope you’ll find a way to deal with it! 💜

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
She says she won't show next week for privacy even though she always films it but flips to the next blank page.
She's shown it once, and that's counts as always? HAHAHA
Also I wonder what's specifically on that they don't want us to know about...

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I see his new spiel is about gratitude and the universe garbage. :rolleyes:

That bandwagon has been well and truly jumped on and debunked by right thinking people, late to the party as usual Jono.:p

No disrespect to my fellow Tattlers if you're into this mindset, horses for courses and all that, however with Jono...it's just so inauthentic and icky :sick:

woolyroos

Doesn’t listen to advice yet somehow found herself giving her poor child cold showers after supposedly reading online that it was a viable option for soling 😳
There's a difference between unsolicited advice and deciding yourself to go online and look up advice. Although for the sake of her children she probably should have rather listened to all the unasked advice than believe the cruel methods she researched herself.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Not that I’m into doxxing but how did people find their house online?
When compared to the Ingham family at least the Ingham family are trying to make interesting content (despite being problematic). Jono literally just vlogged him taking out the bins…
If you know the area, it is not that difficult to find on Rightmove.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Toddler Eduardo would wear his sister's dressing up clothes, but was always mocked for it.
Then they started pushing him towards Barbies eventhough he was interested in Spiderman, was always tagging along to Emilia's birthday parties as it was easier (nanny did not work weekend), and then lockdown happened... Lots of spare time to groom his child.
Oh I get all of that it's just in the tiktok he's claiming that E decided to stop hiding back in 2018 yet the clips look to be of the current house they would have barely moved in 5 years ago. When anna was set on having a pink girls room and a blue boys room originally just E2s then andrea joined.

First they said it was a year ago fairly recently they changed it to two and now 5?

Greentrees

VIP Member
Was Anna on something during that marriage icks video?

She looked really spaced out, her posture was weird, she was giggly (a rarity around the stinky gnome) and just generally not Anal Anna.

Or was it just really poor acting cause we always mention she acts different around Matt and she was trying to replicate it with her gross husband?

Also, happy marriage my ass!
Yes it was weird. It looked like she was slouching deliberately, imo, either that or Jonathan was sitting on a cushion to look like he was taller over her cause other times she looks way higher over him. I notice when Anna is standing or sitting next to Jonathan in vlogs, tik toks etc.,, there is an obvious height difference so she stands kind of angular or in a way she doesn't tower over him and crouches down next to little Jonathan. Yes, i noticed her posture too in the ick video, it looked like she hunched down on purpose or like I said he was sitting on a cushion or maybe a booster seat to give him a lift. She can't handle that she is taller than him.

Eta: nothing wrong with men or women being shorter or taller, I am just referring to Jonathan & Anna.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I didn't watch today's vlog but I skimmed through it.
I'm not sure if I misheard and happy to be corrected but I'm sure Edie said she had boob pain?
I'd be seriously surprised if E2 said anything like that I mean it's highly unlikely that they would be having that, it does raise concerns over what sorts of lies they have told him 🤔 😡

So far they seem to have convinced E that he will be able to personally have babies, will go through the same changes as Emilia and eventually alessia including getting a period and now if heard correctly is referencing having boob pain?? 😳

JS12350

These two treat their children like their best friends not like their children’s parents. It’s mental.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Jonathan is not lactose intolerant. He was tested when they still lived in the rental, at a time when Alfie Deyes (Zoella's partner) was having lots of allergy tests. Jonathan tried to jump on that bandwagon, but then shared the results with us ( of course) and said he was not lactose intolerant.f
However, Anna still freaks out when she's used cheese in a dish, or will say something like 'I can't make this, because Jonathan can't have cheese', so it's no wonder people who did not watch them back then, or do not remember, will get confused about their statements.
Mr Attention seeker even started ordering pizza without cheese. LOL
He used to put giant chunks of cheese on his morning bagel then toast it. Dude knows he can safely eat dairy products now, it might be Anna's eating disorder leaving her in the past thinking Jono can't eat it? (Her orthorexia element)

Armywife1508

Great screenshot I know 😂😂
OK but from that video, something about Matt makes me think of the wish version of Niall Horan and Nick Grimshaw combined.
Their friendship seems too ott, like they are trying too hard.
I got the ick when Anna had her dressing gown all up on that cake when she was putting the camera down.
Also Anna says too much whilst also saying nothing, like is the cake meant to be FOR the cleaning lady or has she just made it GF so cleaning lady can also have a slice? I'm just confused because at the end Anna was like "I'll let you know how the cake tastes tomorrow because I'm having that"
Aww, Anna sucking food out of her teeth. I’ve missed that. Not. 🤢

• Sick