SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So alessia is now picking at her bedroom wall?? something must be really troubling her and I wish anna would stop, listen and find out what is causing her to do all of the thumb sucking, nose scratching and wall picking before it goes any further 🙁
I work with traumatized children with difficult backgrounds.
Alessias behavior is very alarming.
I worked with kids who harmed themselves (e.g.scratched their faces/skin) and destroyed their room/surroundings saying or thinking they don't deserve anything nice because they've always been treated poorly or neglected by their parents.
The fact that she's also sucking her thumb and acting a lot younger than she is are also signs that this little girl is not okay. She needs help.

And this is only one of their four children. All of them have issues due to being raised by two sick monsters who call themselves parents.

I can't believe that there are still people supporting them and what they do.
For me, those supporters are bystanders in the children's abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Can’t even finish that video but what I took from it is Eduardo thinks because he liked wearing dresses to play with Emilia he HAD to be a girl. That’s like saying if you wear a robot costume and love it so much as a child you wear it all the time that you have to be a robot. He also has the idea he can change from boy to girl to boy and on and on. Because he didn’t like “boy” sports and liked “girl” sports and was better playing against girls he’s a girl? Jonathan and Anna should have never had children. And whoever asked for us to call him a girl and Edie, no I won’t because that’s giving groomers like Jonathan and Anna kudos for being crappy parents.
I wish Jonathan’s weird book and dress wearing saying he feels like a woman and a mother would have gotten him the attention he wanted, maybe he wouldn’t have done this to his son and instead maybe we’d be watching Anna and Joan.

also what is the thumbnail for that video? Notice they’re both wearing his favorite high ponytails.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Have these children not seen any major sporting events, women’s euros, Olympics there is no sport that either gender can’t compete in (I am parking the whole trans athletes debate for this moment) Ireland’s greatest sporting export is a female professional boxer, pretty sure uk has other good examples.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As we all pointed out, Alessia seems troubled. And in their new intro, she sounds apprehensive even naming herself.

Edourdo always wanted to get the attention Emelia got, and so yes, he wanted to play with her things and join in. He’s totally confused now, because his parents were and still are so hardline with boy/girl stereotypes. Anna is always dressing up in full stage foundation and eye makeup because of Joan’s expectations. Why wouldn’t their kids be confused when girls are supposed to like pink not blue in their house. Oh well, if you want to have fun like your older sister you want to like what she likes- therefore you must also be a girl.

Ironically, they are letting Emelia tom-boy out (maybe they describe her as non-binary 🙄), either way- she’s got long hair so she’s still a girl. The Saccone-Joly gender dysphoria book of definitions says so!

It would be hilarious if poor E2 decided to be a tom-boy like E1. Jono would be so pissed. I’m convinced they dress him over the top girlie because of their obvious knowledge that they groomed him. So they want to make him “extra” girlie so they can feel better about themselves knowing they groomed him into identifying as a girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why they say that E2 might later decide to be a boy again. I thought Edie is a girl and always has been, according to Anna. I’m getting seriously sketchy vibes from that Q&A video.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Years ago my 12 year old son became vegan. It was a pain in the arse for me but I went above and beyond to cook vegan food for him. This went on for about a year until we went on holiday to Spain and it was impossible to find vegan food in the restaurants. Poor fucker was living on soup and chips. He was miserable. One night I asked him if he fancied trying one of the meats and he agreed (quite quickly) he devoured half a chicken!
He told me later that he'd had enough of the veganism 6 months earlier but didn't want to tell me because he thought I would feel let down because of all the efforts I went to for him. I was actually delighted as it made my life easier. Children like to please their parents and this is exactly what poor Eduardo is doing . He loved the extra attention but now he is stuck there whether he likes it or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Years ago my 12 year old son became vegan. It was a pain in the arse for me but I went above and beyond to cook vegan food for him. This went on for about a year until we went on holiday to Spain and it was impossible to find vegan food in the restaurants. Poor fucker was living on soup and chips. He was miserable. One night I asked him if he fancied trying one of the meats and he agreed (quite quickly) he devoured half a chicken!
He told me later that he'd had enough of the veganism 6 months earlier but didn't want to tell me because he thought I would feel let down because of all the efforts I went to for him. I was actually delighted as it made my life easier. Children like to please their parents and this is exactly what poor Eduardo is doing . He loved the extra attention but now he is stuck there whether he likes it or not.
this is so eye opening and definitely what's happening with poor Edie too

Reactions: 16
Her video was not helpful for anyone suffering from an eating disorder. She didn't at anytime tell anyone that they should seek out therapy for their ED if they were suffering from one. She stated that she suffered from orthorexia, yet, she has clearly cut out food groups still, and her main go-to is pasta to which she stated that Al dente is good for you. She is still buying tons of candy, cakes, ice cream, etc.. and is feeding her children so much sugar and mercury that their brains are going to suffer from it if they don't develop an ED first. I got the sense that she seemed high and mighty and that she was the knower of all things ED and how to "cure" it. She says she no longer thinks about food, but if you talk to people who have EDs they will all tell you that it doesn't disappear, it's like alcoholics you are dealing with it every day one day at a time. However, she magically cured herself by eating everything she wanted to, then gaining weight, then she lost the weight and became a normal eater that doesn't suffer, SURE!! To me, she's an inflated bag of wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have these children not seen any major sporting events, women’s euros, Olympics there is no sport that either gender can’t compete in (I am parking the whole trans athletes debate for this moment) Ireland’s greatest sporting export is a female professional boxer, pretty sure uk has other good examples.
Does not matter, school has one sport for girls and the other for boys. Eduardo did not want to play rugby with the boys.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know Jonathan installed cameras in their ceilings—like this one in the kitchen…
He has a huge TV in his office that shows all the cameras all over the house.
He said when he installed them that it was 'because we have so many people going in and out of the house', at the time they had a nanny, 2 PEs, a cleaner, dogwalker, Gleam would come round a lot, as would the hair dresser etc. He clearly wanted to spy on them all....
Now, he's just watching his family at all times. It's beyond creepy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Hey guys, new here just watched a documentary with Stacey dooley, and surprise surprise they have a thread, cant believe he had no response to the pedophile questions she was asking, hes all about ££££££
her doco brought me here too :ROFLMAO: definitely bad publicity for them, and this came out years ago too

Reactions: 3
this is so eye opening and definitely what's happening with poor Edie too
What??? Did you call your son a “poor fucker”?????
---
I don’t understand why they say that E2 might later decide to be a boy again. I thought Edie is a girl and always has been, according to Anna. I’m getting seriously sketchy vibes from that Q&A video.
Joan’s money grabbing attention seeking abuse is the result of Eduardo wanting to be a girl. Eduardo,a girl is no longer making this evil POS money. Suddenly, the narrative changes Edie will become Eduardo again. Joan is a demented POS and what he’s done to those children is criminal, he deserves to be in prison.
It’s Joan’s sick narrative, Joan being a woman/man wearing dresses didn’t bring in the big$$$$$. Eduardo being a girl is no longer bringing in the $$$ so he might be a boy again. Sick demented parents.
Why does Alesia always have facial bruises, no teeth, self soothing by sucking her thumb at her age. Joan and his succubus wife need to be investigated. Why does the dimwit call the “A’s” babies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They could claim that they worded it that way because that's how the question from the viewers were worded, but really, they still don't seem to get that if you're trans, you've always been that other gender. If E2 was always a girl, there was no change from boy to girl.
So either they still do't understand the concept of being transgender, or E2 is not actually trans. I know what I believe in this case.
---
What??? Did you call your son a “poor fucker”?????
-
'Poor fucker' is not a negative term, nor does it refer to anything sexual. It's actually something that is often said with love. Poor thing, poor sod, poor fucker. All the same.

Reactions: 29
That Q&A with E2 was highly scripted and heavily edited.
Love the admission that the kids have unlimited and unsupervised access to TikTok! Who asks an 8 year old how they feel when they read hate comments?

Also that video Anal did feels very triggering to me and this is coming from someone without an eating disorder!
Blind Freddy can see she hasn’t recovered, so much restriction and complete removal of certain foods plus eating pasta, sugar & multiple takeaways a week isn’t going to be a magical cure.
F*ck she is so dangerous spreading the crap she does!

Reactions: 21
I try to avoid any ED talk from Anna cos she is so clueless and very triggering for me. I had an ED for over 15 years. Started in my teenage years and I would say I only recovered when I had therapy for something I thought was unrelated. Turns out when I got help for other issues then I could see where my ED stemmed from. I was extremely underweight but always thought I was "big". I look at photos now and can acknowledge how poorly I was, I don't look good. Whereas at the time I thought I looked fat, now I see how scrawny I was. Recovery is ongoing... I will go back to therapy if I need to at any point. Anna saying lifting all restrictions leads to recovery is so damaging. You need to get help for whatever is causing disordered eating. My finger is pointing directly at jono!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I try to avoid any ED talk from Anna cos she is so clueless and very triggering for me. I had an ED for over 15 years. Started in my teenage years and I would say I only recovered when I had therapy for something I thought was unrelated. Turns out when I got help for other issues then I could see where my ED stemmed from. I was extremely underweight but always thought I was "big". I look at photos now and can acknowledge how poorly I was, I don't look good. Whereas at the time I thought I looked fat, now I see how scrawny I was. Recovery is ongoing... I will go back to therapy if I need to at any point. Anna saying lifting all restrictions leads to recovery is so damaging. You need to get help for whatever is causing disordered eating. My finger is pointing directly at jono!
that's annas problem.. she said she did therapy but refused to talk about anything that she deemed unrelated to the eating issue :rolleyes: and i don't think j caused her disordered eating (all 3 saccone sisters seem to have body issues or issues with food, so my thoughts would be their childhood) but he definitely doesn't help with it!

He has a huge TV in his office that shows all the cameras all over the house.
He said when he installed them that it was 'because we have so many people going in and out of the house', at the time they had a nanny, 2 PEs, a cleaner, dogwalker, Gleam would come round a lot, as would the hair dresser etc. He clearly wanted to spy on them all....
Now, he's just watching his family at all times. It's beyond creepy.
No wonder the kids never have friends round. Imagine your child asking to go to a house where the father openly admits to sitting watching his CCTV cameras of the kids playing whilst drinking his copious amounts of wine? No thank you.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.