SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except for the obvious $$ grab, why is an eight year old child even answering these probing questions publicly???!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm not sure how walls work, but my walls are made out of sheet rock and don't have a seam. Did they just paint over the wallpaper? If they did that they are cheap!! I don't understand how she's able to pull the wall apart, but if she is picking at the wall that's weirdish. Maybe she thinks it's like the stickers in the other room where they've been ripped off the wall? I really hope she stops her from doing that because that's another repair that's not going to get done.
Her kids are old enough to clean their rooms and lay out their clothes, not to mention Andy is smart enough to make his own bed, she needs to stop babying him, the kid already knows how to use that excuse, just wait until he's older and still trying to pull that one over on you. She's going to be washing his underwear until he's 45.
We live in a period property and the painted walls are annoyingly pickable. However I tell my kids not too!

Reactions: 2
There’s peeling paint on Alessia’s bed post too, I noticed it while Anna was making her bed.

Seems like an compulsive behavior adaptation, I wish Alessia could get some relief and help for her anxieties.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
That sentence E2 says at timestamp 7:55-8:07 shows how E2 wanted to look like a girl/dress like a girl just so she could fit in with the girls at school. I’m not inside E2’s head so I’m not saying she isn’t trans but she’s definitely very confused about things which does make it sound like she just likes girl things. Either way they should not be exploiting that child when the child don’t understand what they’re actually consenting to being put online like this.
Eduardo is confused because he’s been groomed by his mentally ill father and his go along to get along mother for $$$$. What those parents have done to this little boy is criminal.

Reactions: 29
Eduardo is confused because he’s been groomed by his mentally ill father and his go along to get along mother for $$$$. What those parents have done to this little boy is criminal.
E imitating Anna at the beginning of this video got me thinking if Anna perhaps had a 'normal' job in anything really but maybe even something usually deemed 'masculine' e.g in construction, business heck most industries if we are being honest here
would E feel the same way about performative femme / what being a girl 'looks' like
I do wonder if they know that they can be anything they want and have seen women working or being strong/ in power which may make them think a little more about how gender is a construct and that what we wear and colours do not dictate our sex
just wondering....

Reactions: 12
E imitating Anna at the beginning of this video got me thinking if Anna perhaps had a 'normal' job in anything really but maybe even something usually deemed 'masculine' e.g in construction, business heck most industries if we are being honest here
would E feel the same way about performative femme / what being a girl 'looks' like
I do wonder if they know that they can be anything they want and have seen women working or being strong/ in power which may make them think a little more about how gender is a construct and that what we wear and colours do not dictate our sex
just wondering....
Jonathan's first grooming project was his wife.
He has trained her to always feel the need to look 'pretty' and 'camera ready'. Aside from her obvious mental health issues/stunted development, he has always made comments about her looks. It's the main reason she's always wearing a full face of make up, etc. etc. She has also mentioned that being pregnant and breastfeeding gave her life purpose, where she did not have it before, or much after the first year of the child's life when breastfeeding was over. (what a birthday treat!)

Together, they have always had very strong feelings about gender, and the stereotypes that go with that. Everything was always very clearly divided. Blue for boys, pink for girls. Boys vs girls. Eduardo was mocked for playing with dolls, for liking dressing up in princess dresses as that was the only option available. When at Disney he decided to want the Knight/Prince outfit, Jonathan tried really hard to get him to pick the princess dress, but it did not work, and now Jonathan tries to rewrite history and say that Edie did not want the Knight outfit, but felt pressure to pick that one.... yeah right....

If they had let Eduardo just like what he liked, play with what the wanted to play with, grow his hair and wear bright colours, and not put labels on it, there would not be the exploitation of a trans child now. I am 100% sure of that.
Jonathan groomed that child throughout lockdown and during school holidays, and now we have a child who thinks he's trans because he then gets to keep his hair long, not have to do PE with the boys, and allowed to wear bright colours. Oh, and get his parents full attention, make videos all the time, and get lots of free gifts. Result!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has the house been checked for lead? A house here can’t be sold unless proper steps are taken to remove lead in a historical home. I’m sure it’s the same there, but I wouldn’t trust those kids not to eat paint chips.

Reactions: 4
is alessia eating the paint? cause isnt that pica? she also hand flapped alot when she was younger im starting to think she may be autistic

Reactions: 9
is alessia eating the paint? cause isnt that pica? she also hand flapped alot when she was younger im starting to think she may be autistic
It could just be sensory seeking. I don’t believe Alessia is autistic, but she does seem to have sensory issues. Sensory issues is a diagnosis in itself, away from autism. She may have Sensory Processing Disorder which would explain, picking, sucking.
I think she’d massively benefit from some sensory toys, so she can get her sensory input from appropriate things rather than the walls and her own skin.

Reactions: 19
It could just be sensory seeking. I don’t believe Alessia is autistic, but she does seem to have sensory issues. Sensory issues is a diagnosis in itself, away from autism. She may have Sensory Processing Disorder which would explain, picking, sucking.
I think she’d massively benefit from some sensory toys, so she can get her sensory input from appropriate things rather than the walls and her own skin.
And let's not forget, the kids have been at home again for a full week. I think some of them have been to birthday parties, but that's been about it.
Must be so boring, no wonder Alessia is showing this type of behaviour.

• Sad
No, I do not believe she is eating the paint, but like I said I don't put it past them to not eat it. Do I think she's autistic, no, I think she has some sort of attachment issues, she's shy it seems, she has middle child syndrome where she has to practically beg for attention, and I agree with the above on the sensory processing disorder, she does have some of the traits.
I hope as she ages she does not rebel about not being heard. That poor little sweet girl has to repeat herself constantly to get her voice heard. Parents aren't supposed to have a favorite, but A1 would be my choice for a favorite child as she is very sweet.

E.D. as in EATING DISORDER!
Because let’s be honest they won’t forget that name in a hurry, they’ve regurgitated that story for the past twelve years!
What they have done to their son is sickening!
And for Gods sake Jonathan, get the names write in the captions…..is it Edie or Eddie?
Poor child 😔

Reactions: 9
E.D. as in EATING DISORDER!
Because let’s be honest they won’t forget that name in a hurry, they’ve regurgitated that story for the past twelve years!
What they have done to their son is sickening!
And for Gods sake Jonathan, get the names write in the captions…..is it Edie or Eddie?
Poor child 😔
Especially after E2 has said to hate being called Eddie.

Reactions: 3
Oh great, now she’s giving a lecture on how to deal with an eating disorder. I quit watching after a few seconds because no one is going to buy me a new phone if I smash it against the wall.
God I hate these dangerous deluded psycho’s and their imagined knowledge about gender, raising kids, ED’s, and Jonathans whole Guru mindset. duck ooooooofffff.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh great, now she’s giving a lecture on how to deal with an eating disorder. I quit watching after a few seconds because no one is going to buy me a new phone if I smash it against the wall.
God I hate these dangerous deluded psycho’s and their imagined knowledge about gender, raising kids, ED’s, and Jonathans whole Guru mindset. duck ooooooofffff.
Irony is she is still deeeeep within her eating disorder. And also passing it onto her children.

Reactions: 26
Is it just me or did Anna talk really fast in today's video? I mean in comparison to her usual boring sloth-like storytelling.

She doesn't really say anything new in the video. Just her usual intuitive and non-restrictive eating spiel and not a single word about professional help/therapy or trying to figure out the underlying issue that caused her ED in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
did anyone notice the awkward cut at 03:35 in the TRANS DAUGHTER video??

The question was "what if Edie decides to be a boy when she's older?".... then there is an obvious edited out cut before we see Edie say "actually I probably won't"!

as in.... Edie would've clearly been talking about what they'd do or want to do when they're older and maybe a boy again but the parents decided to edit that part out and only keep the "actually I probably won't" bit!! Edie then goes on to say it would be cool to have been 3 people: Eduardo Edie and then back to Eduardo!

this child is NOT trans.

If they had let Eduardo just like what he liked, play with what the wanted to play with, grow his hair and wear bright colours, and not put labels on it, there would not be the exploitation of a trans child now. I am 100% sure of that.
Jonathan groomed that child throughout lockdown and during school holidays, and now we have a child who thinks he's trans because he then gets to keep his hair long, not have to do PE with the boys, and allowed to wear bright colours. Oh, and get his parents full attention, make videos all the time, and get lots of free gifts. Result!!
THIS! the child hasn't even hit puberty yet!! the child's whole idea of wanting to be a girl is so they can have their hair long and play with girls ! we've all SEEN Jonathan conditioning Edie to be this way..... it's so sad!

great parenting isn't forcing a LABEL on your 7 year old child and forcing said child to perform and answer questions about this LABEL constantly!!

great parenting is when your son tells you he wants to grow his hair.... you let him without telling him he'd look like a girl ! There's been so much focus on stereotypical gender roles in that house no wonder this poor child is confused!

I really want to believe they are truly trans.... but nothing we see helps put my mind at ease :cry: we literally saw all of Jonathan's Tik Toks and videos in lockdown slowly encouraging the child to identify as a girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Anna says obesity and overweight people as well as binge eating disorders come from restriction of food. That's a change to her last discussion about this, when it was just binge eating disorders that come from restriction
It's a weird video, but all of Anna's intuitive eating/recovery videos are

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.