SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know because they would have 100% filmed it. Maybe not the sessions, but the ride to and from, and talked about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d like to hope their school would be doing some safe guarding with E2. If he was a child in my school (& we do have a transgender 10 year old), we are extremely proactive in making sure children are accessing appropriate support channels. We had to put in quite a lot of support for the kid we have, we brought in a welfare officer who liaises with their GP & parents, we had staff attend training on navigating this in school. We had support from the council on how to best approach this with the other children. It was quite a big deal initially & we are still closely monitoring this kids wellbeing & mental health, particularly heading into their tweens. We are a state school though. Maybe a private school isn’t quite the same 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I think the welfare officer would have had a heart attack if the kids parents had said they weren’t seeking some kinda of external support for the transition (therapy, medical advice on what comes next etc). Surely, they are discussing this with someone?! It’s genuinely appalling if they aren’t.

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Edie mention a while back (possibly her name reveal video?) that “mummy and a lady were asking me questions” so maybe they have got people involved.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Edie mention a while back (possibly her name reveal video?) that “mummy and a lady were asking me questions” so maybe they have got people involved.
Wasn't the “other lady” Alex the hairdresser?

Reactions: 4
There is a huge huge topic of (some and very few) transwomen on tt trying to go on medication or whatever to experience period pains etc. I just know J will try and convince E2 that its okay and she will experience periods and stuff as she is older.

It’s people like Jonathan and those very few transwomen that make trans people look bad. I hope professionals come in and help edie be who SHE WANTS to be.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As much as I dislike Jonathan, Anna fawning over Matt and now saying how attracted she felt to the guy from the commercial is so disloyal. Imagine if the roles were reversed? He’s even started dressing smart like Matt in recent weeks and despite acting like he doesn’t care, he obviously and rightfully does.

I think Jonathan saw $$$ when he first started featuring Matt on the channel, thought him being gay and handsome would bring some fresh wind for the channel and fit in well with the ‘we’re so queer and special’-brand, made up clickbait titles about him being A2’s real father and so on. And it’s all come back to bite him in the arse because Matt has more charisma in his little finger than Jonathan could come up with in a decade on YouTube. I don’t particularly like Matt either, but he’s photogenic and knows how to work and connect with an audience, Jonathan is being humiliated by Anna and shown up by Matt. And yet you know she’ll expect Jonathan to be there to pick up the pieces once things eventually go south between her and Matt. I almost feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 23
That session with Anna and Eduardo/ Edie was really an uncomfortable watch :(
Eduardo is being set up by HIS money hungry fame hungry demented father and his insipid mother. It’s tragic what they’ve done to this sweet BOY. I’ll not watch any video with Eduardo on HIS pathetic parents platform showing their HIP WOKE agenda, watching the abuse of their SON is criminal. It’s all about the $$$$$$$ to keep them living the life extorting the lives of the children. Why does the forgotten child, Alyssa, always have bruising on her face?
---
can people at least refer to E2 as 'she' and by her name rather than deadnaming her and using pronouns that aren't hers. She's 8, direct hate at the parents who can at least process it better.
NO, Eduardo is a BOY. This Trans BS is a fantasy of his demented father. Where has Joan wearing skirts….so last year, however Joan must be making money from the Eduardo is TRANS train. Criminal what those two have done to that little BOY.
---
Jonathan‘s face reminds me of the donkey in Shrek.
Joan is the definition of Demented Creep.
---
Jonathan‘s face reminds me of the donkey in Shrek.
Joan is the definition of Demented Creep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
can people at least refer to E2 as 'she' and by her name rather than deadnaming her and using pronouns that aren't hers. She's 8, direct hate at the parents who can at least process it better.
We have come to an agreement here that people can refer to E2 as her or him.
I for one try to avoid pronouns & names altogether in this case, unless I am referring to 'before', such as "Eduardo did not like pizza, but Edie does".

Reactions: 15
If they were my kids I would have the new Matilda film banned from being watched and spoke about in the house , the garden , the car , anywhere near us the film would be non existent to us from now on 😂 The only Matilda film I would allow to be watched is the Danny Devito one I grew up with cause at least then they wouldn’t be going around screaming those songs 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That sentence E2 says at timestamp 7:55-8:07 shows how E2 wanted to look like a girl/dress like a girl just so she could fit in with the girls at school. I’m not inside E2’s head so I’m not saying she isn’t trans but she’s definitely very confused about things which does make it sound like she just likes girl things. Either way they should not be exploiting that child when the child don’t understand what they’re actually consenting to being put online like this.

Reactions: 21
Just watched the "addressing the rumours" video. Its so suspect the way Anna played down not posting anything on her social media for Jonathans birthday because she said "it felt phoney", huh? what does that even mean?. Its her husbands birthday, how is it phoney wishing him a birthday message, not that I give a tit, its just her excuse about it that sounds off, does she forget it was only a year ago she put together the longest dedicated message known to man about Matt for his birthday and posted it on her Instagram for his birthday, who she only knew for 5 mins, made him sound like they go way back and he was her saviour from heaven and would die without him, wrote alot of personal, indepth inner feeling towards Matt and how special he is in her life. . Christ, she went on forever about the guy, but finds it phoney to post a simple Happy Birthday to that fuckstick of a husband she has been married to for over 10 years. Her logic is as clear as mud.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I would call him that if it was real and his decision.
Eduardo's trans story is made up by his exploitative parents so I won't support this.

Nothing to do with being transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We know because they would have 100% filmed it. Maybe not the sessions, but the ride to and from, and talked about it.
Good point :ROFLMAO:
---
If they were my kids I would have the new Matilda film banned from being watched and spoke about in the house , the garden , the car , anywhere near us the film would be non existent to us from now on 😂 The only Matilda film I would allow to be watched is the Danny Devito one I grew up with cause at least then they wouldn’t be going around screaming those songs 24/7.
Idk that song she sings with the flying playing cards is a bit of a banger

Reactions: 2
Good point :ROFLMAO:
---

Idk that song she sings with the flying playing cards is a bit of a banger
Oh no the actress in the film nothing wrong with her singing shes good I had nothing against the film until the Sacconejoly kids became obsessed with screaming the songs 24/7 😭

Reactions: 2
The new Matilda is brilliant! I’m a 90’s kid & I love the original but there is room for both in my life 😂 although we have listened to Revolting Children approx 3 million times since December, it is making my ears bleed a bit at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sentence E2 says at timestamp 7:55-8:07 shows how E2 wanted to look like a girl/dress like a girl just so she could fit in with the girls at school. I’m not inside E2’s head so I’m not saying she isn’t trans but she’s definitely very confused about things which does make it sound like she just likes girl things. Either way they should not be exploiting that child when the child don’t understand what they’re actually consenting to being put online like this.
The comments under this particular vlog are as always, mosty nauseating but also alarming.

Grown people praising a small child for being trans and begging Anna to do a clothes /wardrobe haul. What kind of weird people are they. :eek:

Moreover if anyone has the temerity (eye roll) to proffer an opinion or show concern, they are jumped on. That Emily comes across really badly, very rude and dangerously sycophantic towards the SJ's🤮:(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched the "addressing the rumours" video. Its so suspect the way Anna played down not posting anything on her social media for Jonathans birthday because she said "it felt phoney", huh? what does that even mean?. Its her husbands birthday, how is it phoney wishing him a birthday message, not that I give a tit, its just her excuse about it that sounds off, does she forget it was only a year ago she put together the longest dedicated message known to man about Matt for his birthday and posted it on her Instagram for his birthday, who she only knew for 5 mins, made him sound like they go way back and he was her saviour from heaven and would die without him, wrote alot of personal, indepth inner feeling towards Matt and how special he is in her life. . Christ, she went on forever about the guy, but finds it phoney to post a simple Happy Birthday to that fuckstick of a husband she has been married to for over 10 years. Her logic is as clear as mud.
I'm guessing she means phoney in that she doesn't want to say she loves him or say he is the best dad (the usual tit you see in these public birthday posts) as she doesn't believe it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.