SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the world is E2 standing in the bathroom staring at themselves in the mirror, that was strange. Did I miss something?
I just watched that bit and I think it's very worrying. Jonathan as always is more concerned about finding ways to get the channel to gain subs again to ask his child what's going on, but I think there's more going on than just 'Edie does not want to play with Lessie'.

Reactions: 11
I just watched that bit and I think it's very worrying. Jonathan as always is more concerned about finding ways to get the channel to gain subs again to ask his child what's going on, but I think there's more going on than just 'Edie does not want to play with Lessie'.
I feel that was staged. Why would Jono enter a closed door bathroom with Alessia in tow..Edie could have been using the toilet.

All done for comments. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
So a child of 8 is staring at themselves in a bathroom mirror in complete darkness with the door shut looking incredibly confused and almost dissociative, not responding several times to their name being called even when Jonathan went right beside E2 and the only thing Jonathan seems to care about at that moment is how they get more views with the children and to mention it? It’s just actually ridiculous how much he really portrays that he doesn’t really care about E2 or the others unless the children are mentioning making money in some way. I am a little concerned and creeped out with that segment on the vlog. I wouldn’t even feel it was appropriate to show. The children are given way too much unsupervised internet access, they watch shows and movies that are way above their age range and are not supervised with that either. E2 being obsessed with IT, Megan and Stranger Things. It’s not right at all. I feel so sad for E2 in that moment and I wonder what’s going through their head? What needs to be done is for E2 to talk to a councillor or therapist and needs to talk about their feelings. This isn’t going to get any better. The only thing is Anna and Jonathan won’t because it will expose their exploitation online for years and I don’t feel they are prepared to listen to the consequences. They hate being judged as we all know. They won’t listen to a single recommendation that’s been told to them. It’s on their terms only.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I viewed the part of E2 staring in the mirror a couple of times and I noticed that at least the lights were on (thought it was pitch dark at first) but they really are in a different state.
Either they’re trying some weird mindgame tit they saw online (they recently made so many weird comments about horror-y things) or are indeed looking at themselves in a way that is either dissociation or some way of judging/feeling sad about anything from body image to dysmorphia or both even.
I’ve seen people dissociate a couple of times in group therapy and it looks quite a lot like it which worries me, but doesn’t surprise me. The fact that J didn’t pay any attention to it tells me this happens more frequently. Get that kid a decent therapist pleeeease :(.

Reactions: 16
Anna made the sloppiest crumble, there was so much liquid in the fruit! Also Anna being such a control freak she wouldn't let Alessia help put the crumble mix on top of the fruit. But then Alessia told a story of how she fell off the bench once so thanks for saying what we've been saying would happen for years live on stories kid

Reactions: 18
Anna 'dancing' with that poor dog on her stories, I hope that's not the elderly one 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The edie part in the bathroom is scary, i dont think it was for views either, they didn’t even flinch when jonathan came in they were miles away. I hope they are okay, abused children often go off in a stare/space mode
“Children growing up in unstable environments and children of addicts.” In one vlog this week, when Jon picked the kids up, he panned down to the car middle console to show two bottles of wine, remarking about it on the vlog. He had Emelia, Edourdo and Andrea in the car. Later he ends the vlog outside at night, saying something about “don’t have kids” and “if you can’t understand me, it’s because I had a bottle of wine”. He pans to Anna inside putting backpacks away, and says she’s finishing up homework. We also know Anna retires at 8 pm to begin the 47-step process of removing her stage/theater makeup. So he drank a bottle of wine rather early in the evening.

I believe Edourdo/Edie was dissociating. I think some of the films he watches caused trauma along with the emotional abuse by Jon in convincing him he’s a girl for simply wanting to play with Emelia. And for having trouble fitting in with boys at school. (Fitting in with ultra rich boys and girls is usually a difficult thing no matter who you are, if you happen to be stereotypically jock, you will fit in easier).

The unstable environment is a narcissistic family system where love is conditional at best, and totally inconsistent based on the whims of the parents, never fulfilling though. As both parents seem to have the anxious-avoidant attachment style themselves.

• Sad
Well Jonathan has Edie convinced he is the next "11 from Stranger things"... (so perhaps that its what we were witnessing in the bathroom?)

Getting him to use his magic powers to close the car doors..

Can you use your power to get me a million pound?

Sweet Je*us the problems that poor child is going to face because of their disgusting work shy and avaricious parents. :eek:

It's dreadful. I wish all family vloggers were banned from every social platform.:mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if J will mention the tragic case of the girl who lost her life in a hate crime last week, i hope he at least acknowledges it but that vile narcissist will make it about himself

Reactions: 13
So it's Jonathan's birthday, in the clip on annas stories with A and the kids dancing E2s massive t shirt falls down multiple times feels completely inappropriate to have filmed it and again on stretching it whilst sat on the chair then there's E2s card for jonathan a big picture of their face scribbled with non binary and the relevant flags that also doesn't feel appropriate for the occasion plenty of cards to choose from or even make one and they chose that one?!

I have to mention it what's his aversion to birthday cake instead has crumble!?

I wonder if J will mention the tragic case of the girl who lost her life in a hate crime last week, i hope he at least acknowledges it but that vile narcissist will make it about himself
I've never heard him mention any crimes before, so probably not.
---

So it's Jonathan's birthday, in the clip on annas stories with A and the kids dancing E2s massive t shirt falls down multiple times feels completely inappropriate to have filmed it and again on stretching it whilst sat on the chair then there's E2s card for jonathan a big picture of their face scribbled with non binary and the relevant flags that also doesn't feel appropriate for the occasion plenty of cards to choose from or even make one and they chose that one?!

I have to mention it what's his aversion to birthday cake instead has crumble!?
She should have made him a 'tipsy cake', way more appropriate;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought Edie changed the world, so how did that even happen to that poor girl in Warrington....? IF he does acknowledge it, he will somehow link it to himself or Edie or both....

Reactions: 4
I wonder if E2 was put in timeout for upsetting A1? Would explain why J just barged in the bathroom and why E2 was not responding because they were sulking. I also wonder if they spin the death of the trans girl to talk only about themselves and their perceived problems 🤔 😕

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.