SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn someone’s cheeks are botched AF 😬
I think Anna is an attractive woman, and I know she has aged (like us all, if we're lucky) but had she not injected a load of unnecessary fillers into her face, she would still have retained her fine delicate features.

Her nose is broad but I don't think it affected her attractiveness, the cosmetic procedures have widened her face and nose and given her cheeks a lumpy appearance. She needs to stop before she does permanent damage. Utter madness and even her bestie seems to have succumbed to the dreaded lip filler nonsense:sick:

Reactions: 15
She’s wearing blue for her Q&A for Matt. She got some very deep root issues if she’s latched onto a color because her bff said it looked good on her. My friend said my black scrubs looked great on me the other day, therefore I will only wear this pair everyday because we like to laugh a lot together.

We all have unflattering angles, if she didn’t put the camera right up in her face in every video maybe she could have maintained the idea she looks good. These two have zero clue how to focus on other things other than a close up of their faces. The kids also, we don’t need close up shots of their kids and their open mouths etc.. Not to mention the creepy stares we get from the kids while they are in the car. B roll is for these moments, show the sky or something ffs. Even when they attempt to go off we still only get their faces, has he not seen other people’s video edits?

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure filler ever really leaves the body. I’m thinking she’s got what’s she’s got, her only option is to stop injecting to stop the progression more. Having nasolabial folds like that in her mid-30’s seems either bad genetics or too much injected toxic garbage. But it’s not going to get better unless she does a mini-face lift to pull that back.

There’s no reason to fill up a face when you are in your early 30’s like she did, I am thinking she has body dysmorphia.

Botox, I can understand because all the millennials seem to love it. Though, I don’t think I want botulism in my face (I’m 43 and Gen X), and I hear heavy metals are in Botox too.

These procedures have not been that common except for the past 20 years. Do we know the effects of fillers on a face over the course of 40 more years?

Why would she do that to herself?

Her only option is face lifts to keep it from melting and hanging around her sagging musculature and facial bone thinning now, and she’ll have to do that like 1 time every decade. Maybe she’ll end up like Madonna.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’d probably get a face lift if it was offered free like her dentist Botox. Lol. I’m guessing the whole mommy makeover Jonathan was trying to get for free never worked out or maybe she decided not to do it? Can you imagine being that obsessed over your body and then when you start feeling good about yourself you have your little fat dumpy troll husband tell you you’re fat or you look bad in something? Or buy things too small for you so you “have something to work towards”. I can only imagine what he says about her face. I’m kind of feeling less bad for her now because she lets him abuse her kids and she doesn’t give a crap about her kids or dogs just Matt her bff.

Reactions: 17
She’d probably get a face lift if it was offered free like her dentist Botox. Lol. I’m guessing the whole mommy makeover Jonathan was trying to get for free never worked out or maybe she decided not to do it? Can you imagine being that obsessed over your body and then when you start feeling good about yourself you have your little fat dumpy troll husband tell you you’re fat or you look bad in something? Or buy things too small for you so you “have something to work towards”. I can only imagine what he says about her face. I’m kind of feeling less bad for her now because she lets him abuse her kids and she doesn’t give a crap about her kids or dogs just Matt her bff.
Spot on, magnificent description of Jono

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe I'm saying this but jonathan was acting the most rational in todays vlog!
Jonathan was on after school pick up duties because alessia had a birthday party straight after with Anna.
Before that anna was waving the filled snack bag at him demanding he gives them to the kids( and matts obviously)the second they finish school because how else will he control them.
So as we guessed she uses snacks to get them to listen as opposed to simply asking nicely or well parenting.
He doesn't agree with that saying that they shouldn't need tons of snacks for a short trip home not to mention he would look like a creep waving the bag around for once he's absolutely right.

Anyway anna goes to collect alessia and get her ready for the party jonathan must not have been far behind as he parked next to anna, after they walked down the path alessia ran up to say hello to j but anna cuts it short drying their in a rush.

Alessia got a nice surprise new pink ballet style shoes to go with her party outfit if not a bit big.
Not the trainers she desperately needs but it's something given how much she's ignored.

It's js turn to walk down the dingy path to collect Emilia and andrea, E2 had a football match. How many sports can 1 person do??

Now the only part that I didn't like was j filming E2 attempting the splits in his pyjamas or leggings that just wasn't needed.

And finally from what I could work out it's bathtime and js in the playroom asking who's next with no response Emilia played him at rock paper scissors which she won not sure why she would need to do that she's old enough to not need jonathan hovering around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jonathan has always been her biggest troll.

Reactions: 6
Imagine you have to bribe your kids with candy to get them to do anything. Then to bribe them with things that will eventually make them sick because they have sugar 24/7. Just the threat of leaving without my kids would cause them to move. She's going to make them into weak adults and horrible partners as what we teach our children when they are little is what they store for later.
Also, were those new shoes, or were they E2's shoes that they received that one time they got a few pairs from a brand?

A1's 'new' shoes were way too big. Also it was quite worrying to me that she appeared in the car park with no Anna in sight when Jonathan was filming from his car.

That pile of random trash down there is worrying considering what he did to the last pile…

E913961B-D0E7-4AF2-BE9D-869796F40335.jpeg
7B08293D-D2E9-4278-B194-3B7ED19F65B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely! The biggest contributor to that is still her make-up though, it makes her look so old! Honestly, we’re a few months apart in age and I don’t look great from that angle in daylight either, I’ll have bumps and bags and lines as well but you can literally see the filler hanging there and the bumps on the place where they put the needle in. It doesn’t do anything for her and I’m slightly worried for how this is going to look in a couple of years.
As for the make-up, she’d look so fresh in a lightweight foundation (or none tbh), just a bit of concealer and mascara and a nice red tinted lipstick or even none. Maybe a cool soft wing on the eyes when she goes out for a coffee, that’d actually enhance her look but whatever the F she is doing to her face right now is just.. creepy.
Slightly worried? Who gives a tit 🤓 it her face shes ruining not yours

Reactions: 1
Pretending to be a pweirdo on school grounds asking if Sunny Jim would like a “sucking snack” 😳

F*cking christ Jonathan, with the tendencies you’ve been showing lately, I wouldn’t be joking if I were you 🤢

• Sick
Slightly worried? Who gives a tit 🤓 it her face shes ruining not yours
For some of us English isn’t our first language so maybe calm your tits, don’t go nitpicking. I’m sure you understand the only one I’m genuinly worried about in the grey mansion are the kids.

• Heart
A1's 'new' shoes were way too big. Also it was quite worrying to me that she appeared in the car park with no Anna in sight when Jonathan was filming from his car.
They definitely was a noticeable gap between her heel and the back of the shoes even buckled up wouldn't be comfortable or safe besides doesn't anna know her kids shoe size by now or dare I say it was that deliberate so that a certain someone has an excuse to take them 🤔 😬

There is no way alessia should have been allowed to run so far ahead much less into a car park anything could have happened whether its moving cars, strangers etc a must have told her to go and find j or its just normal for them to run off whilst she strolls along behind.

They definitely was a noticeable gap between her heel and the back of the shoes even buckled up wouldn't be comfortable or safe besides doesn't anna know her kids shoe size by now or dare I say it was that deliberate so that a certain someone has an excuse to take them 🤔 😬

There is no way alessia should have been allowed to run so far ahead much less into a car park anything could have happened whether its moving cars, strangers etc a must have told her to go and find j or its just normal for them to run off whilst she strolls along behind.
I’d say the shoes were sent to e2 who never wore them but has now outgrown them hence why they are too big for a1.
They haven’t a clue how to keep these kids safe, whether it be online or out in the public space.

Wow I just watched the first minutes of yesterday’s vlog, Anna is insane, “how are you going to control Andrea? You give him one snack and tell him he can have a second at the car”. Is she teaching her children how to be taken by strangers?

She has no clue how to be a mother.

Alessia appeared 5-7 minutes before Anna unattended because Anna’s probably on the path distracted with her phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow I just watched the first minutes of yesterday’s vlog, Anna is insane, “how are you going to control Andrea? You give him one snack and tell him he can have a second at the car”. Is she teaching her children how to be taken by strangers?

She has no clue how to be a mother.

Alessia appeared 5-7 minutes before Anna unattended because Anna’s probably on the path distracted with her phone.
My god she really is a lazy tit mum. She can't get her child to simply walk to the car after school without controlling him with sweets?

Reactions: 21
My god she really is a lazy tit mum. She can't get her child to simply walk to the car after school without controlling him with sweets?
I don’t think I’ve ever had to bribe my daughter with sweets. I guess when you rely on your kids to make a living, the family dynamics and balance shift massively and this is what you get.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.