SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna saying that getting to make tik toks with her best friend has been her literal dream in life and can't believe it is a reality and is grateful every single day. She can't be serious..That has been her dream? God Anna, grow up!

Its astounding how she places such importance and values doing tik toks so highly in her life, she almost got emotional when she was recounting the conversation she had with Jonathan about it, as he was the one that pointed it out to her and she agreed with him like it was her calling in life. Yer Anna, sounds like a life fulfilling plan miming to crude songs and doing mindless content with your bestie.

No wonder she loves Matt so much, they are both inmature and both behave like children, they have alot in common. Its hardly surprising she has no other friends no one would be able to relate to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
But... she has been doing videos with her 'best friend' for over a decade, right? Why are Tiktoks with Matt so different from doing vlogs etc. with Jonathan....? Hmmmmm.... could it be that she actually fancies Matt and tries to keep as far away from Jonathan as possible.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna hasn’t developed past being a teenager. She met Jonathan when she was, what?, 19? and very quickly fell into the comfort of a relationship where it would appear that Jonathan led all the decisions or at least dealt with most of the grown up stuff (finances and what not). She’s never experienced what it like to live independently, make your own decisions by yourself, struggle with your first grown up job post college, etc. I’m generalising and I’m not saying that everyone has to go through that, but it’s all the stuff that helps you grow and learn quickly, it strikes me that she bypassed that because Jonathan probably did the most of it, being older. Anyways… my point is is that she’s very juvenile with her friendships because I don’t quite think she grew out of that phase.

Reactions: 34
I wonder if she’ll pretend Matt never existed once he ditches her. Also why isn’t Matt following Jonathan if they’re friends too? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’ll pretend Matt never existed once he ditches her. Also why isn’t Matt following Jonathan if they’re friends too? Lol
Why wouldn't she? I mean that's what happened to her previous friend isn't it.
And then in a recent video where she was gushing about Matt said before he came along she'd never had a mom friend 🙄 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel so sad for poor Andrea. My son is the same age (literally just a few weeks younger) and goes to preschool from about 8.30 to 12/1.30 (depending on how long he wants to stay). When I pick him up he's super tired and we spend at least half an hour cuddling when we get home. That's after sleeping for at least 12h and only doing a half day, plus it's only preschool not actual school. Can't imagine how exhausted Andrea must be after waking up at 5am, going to school all day, and going to bed late. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Todays video is called we got called into school spoiler alert that's a lie it was alessias parents evening.

Anna's dropped the kids off at school and guess what she's off for coffee with matt.
I'm starting to wonder does he have other friends with the amount of time he spends with Anna.
They went for coffee and breakfast but couldn't get good WiFi to film more silly tiktoks and other stuff( according to A)

So they walked to another during which they made inappropriate comments about what could have been a community centre or church advertising warm safe place to which they laughed and Anna said "well we wouldn't be welcome there" referencing her tiktok were she's running from Matt who's holding rainbow and transgender flags
Not sure what she meant by that but didn't sound like it was needed.

Jonathan is back in the garden dusting off the mower and clearing twigs and leaves away.

Obviously dinners sorted yesterdays mac and cheese even though there shouldn't have been any leftover.
The reason a wasn't sure if she'd cook is because one of the older ones has a sporting match whilst alessia also had parents evening again Anna couldn't be bothered to go so that's Jonathan's job.
What reason could she have to not go to at least one whilst j does the pick ups, bath the younger two and watch the match other than she doesn't like alessia or maybe wants to avoid other parents?

I'll be honest most of the video is jonathan talking, next hes discussing alessias parent teacher meeting everything's positive along with Andrea's last time there were concerns about them being anti social from the sounds of it not wanting to play with anyone, things. Why would you share that piece of info with anyone especially when your probably the cause Jonathan has he forgotten the other kids would have been affected by his treatment of E2?

I hope the teachers didn't hold back and pointed out anything that needed to be said ie bibs, pull ups, Andrea's seemingly regular naps during school time etc

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is, A & J passed each other whilst Anna was coming home from the school and he was going to the school for Alessia’s parents night. Why couldn’t they meet up at the school and both go? Most schools have a room in place for children who need to be there, and I’m sure seeing as they’d just finished their after school clubs, the school would understand why the children were with them. I couldn’t imagine not attending my children’s school meetings.

Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is, A & J passed each other whilst Anna was coming home from the school and he was going to the school for Alessia’s parents night. Why couldn’t they meet up at the school and both go? Most schools have a room in place for children who need to be there, and I’m sure seeing as they’d just finished their after school clubs, the school would understand why the children were with them. I couldn’t imagine not attending my children’s school meetings.
Let's be honest there is no good reason for Anna not to attend at least one particularly when the others were occupied with sport matches she just isn't interested in the As, now when it's The Es turn you can bet they will both make time for it.

Reactions: 12
So Anna spends her time making teenage Tik Toks and avoiding her responsibilities. Grow up. What a waste.

Reactions: 22
She looks at least 10 years older than she is.
Absolutely! The biggest contributor to that is still her make-up though, it makes her look so old! Honestly, we’re a few months apart in age and I don’t look great from that angle in daylight either, I’ll have bumps and bags and lines as well but you can literally see the filler hanging there and the bumps on the place where they put the needle in. It doesn’t do anything for her and I’m slightly worried for how this is going to look in a couple of years.
As for the make-up, she’d look so fresh in a lightweight foundation (or none tbh), just a bit of concealer and mascara and a nice red tinted lipstick or even none. Maybe a cool soft wing on the eyes when she goes out for a coffee, that’d actually enhance her look but whatever the F she is doing to her face right now is just.. creepy.

Absolutely! The biggest contributor to that is still her make-up though, it makes her look so old! Honestly, we’re a few months apart in age and I don’t look great from that angle in daylight either, I’ll have bumps and bags and lines as well but you can literally see the filler hanging there and the bumps on the place where they put the needle in. It doesn’t do anything for her and I’m slightly worried for how this is going to look in a couple of years.
As for the make-up, she’d look so fresh in a lightweight foundation (or none tbh), just a bit of concealer and mascara and a nice red tinted lipstick or even none. Maybe a cool soft wing on the eyes when she goes out for a coffee, that’d actually enhance her look but whatever the F she is doing to her face right now is just.. creepy.
Yeah, I really don’t understand putting on such heavy make up on a daily basis. I get that sometimes it’s a mask, a habit or whatever the why is but to consistently, without fail do it. That Estée Lauder stuff has to be scrubbed off. She’d fair much better and save herself some time by using something with less coverage every once in a while. Again though, I think this is a remnant of her eating disorder, like a control thing, same with the menu planning and what not.

Reactions: 26
I’m a overweight kid 40s and god I look younger than her for all the tea in china I wouldn’t want her life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let's be honest there is no good reason for Anna not to attend at least one particularly when the others were occupied with sport matches she just isn't interested in the As, now when it's The Es turn you can bet they will both make time for it.
Jono literally said they could have done them online via zoom so they could both do them together - Anna would have been back home for 15 minutes after picking up from the sports match, and Jono wouldn't have had to drive into school. But nope Jono thinks they should be done in person, so who cares if Anna can't make it (maybe won't put the effort in to make it is the better term, girl definitely could have made it). Its like the two of them only communicate through the apple calendar they share, never actually talk about stuff in person to try and arrange things like parent teacher interviews to work for the both of them

Reactions: 9
The clickbait loser has done it again but this time has gone way too far IMHO including the trans flag in the thumbnail. Baiting that they have been summoned by the school regarding E2, when in fact it was a routine parent teacher evening for A1. Baiting with the transphobia card is absolutely disgusting.

So the minions think Paul Roberts is a troll.
My opinion is he a creepy stalker in the making but I wouldn’t put it past Jonathan to be behind both accounts trying to make an extra bucks profit on the videos!

Jonathan your new temporary fence looks horrible, the panels are sitting at three different heights. You have all the gear but no idea! And clearly no string line or spirt level!

Also what in the junkpile hell is this!
Mountains of trash just thrown out the back!
F*cking ferals!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Also what in the junkpile hell is this!
Mountains of trash just thrown out the back!
F*cking ferals!
But it's part of the woodlands for all their creatures, I'm sure they too want to make sandcastles and play with plastic tat....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn someone’s cheeks are botched AF 😬
She looks rough. Yikes!

It just shows how much of a difference she can look between when she uses face filter apps and when she doesn't. Its all smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
i don’t want people to call out paul without letting the Emily’s go unnoticed they are easily also creepy buying merch with kids faces on, purposefully buying erikia’s old clothes, commenting spam within the comments. Paul IS Jonathan. The Emily’s should be called out too

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.