SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E2 fuming in that latest vlog. Absolutely raging. Calling Jonathan a massive liar and how they are never outside after finding out their siblings spent time outside rolling down the hill in the garden and playing badminton without them. I can understand their frustration though as I think all E2 has known for the past 2 years is filming TikTok’s indoors over and over and Jonathan bragging about having fun when they weren’t there. That’s got to hurt feelings for sure . However, I do feel there’s too much of a sassy nature that’s been adopted by E2 and that’s not on E2, that’s on Jonathan and Anna. As I said the narcissistic behaviour that’s been allowed for so long. It’s really sad. I always remember E2 being really quiet and well mannered a couple of years ago. It’s a shame that they feel the need to act dramatic all of the time and that’s due to unlimited internet access when they shouldn’t have that much free access and the fact their parents make a huge song and dance over a journey that doesn’t belong to them.

Reactions: 19
But whats stopping any of them going outside whenever they want? It's not like they live on the 10th floor of a block of flats. They only have to open the door.

Reactions: 30
Jono is clearly splicing days together now. The roly polys and garden time was clearly from the weekend.. It was NOT after school.. And Ed had been at a play date all day. He did the same the other day.. Spliced in Emilia doi g homework in the kitchen that was clearly the weekend.. But tried to play it off as after school.

Reactions: 12
E2 doesn’t know it but if annal hadn’t met Matt, there is no way that ‘edie’ would have had the hairdos & girly stuff . It would still be her being away from e2 at any ‘trans related ‘ moments

Reactions: 9
“The kids don’t like mustard but I hide it in the mac and cheese”
Anal, where is the same energy for hidden veg? That’s the perfect opportunity!

So sounds like she’s pissing off to bestie Matt’s for another evening rendezvous!
As the kids will have to have leftover macaroni and Jonathan “will have to sort himself out”
Seems like it’s a bit more of a brother from another mother situation to me. What are they getting up to under the guise of filming TikToks?
Sad she’d rather spend dinner time and the kids bedtime over with Matt’s family than her own 😔

Jonathan said to Anna that she now has a best friend that films TikToks with her and that’s all she’s ever wanted.
But Jonathan I thought you two were “best friends” and you love making TikToks, why not film them with your best friend/wife?

Also Jonathan’s “spicy mama” at the end. Ew but Anal is the most vanilla boring b*tch in the entire world.
No way their sex life was anything other than for procreation! I don’t see a time slot for hanky panky in her rigid time schedule anyway 😂

Jono is clearly splicing days together now. The roly polys and garden time was clearly from the weekend.. It was NOT after school.. And Ed had been at a play date all day. He did the same the other day.. Spliced in Emilia doi g homework in the kitchen that was clearly the weekend.. But tried to play it off as after school.
Yep and it’s happening more and more lately!

I hate to think what they are really up to, I feel like they’re hiding something 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
i would imagine that anna leaves everything she can to the cleaning lady.. back in the old house baby alessia was sick in the night and anna was like "the cleaner is coming later.." and just left it for her to deal with :rolleyes:
I would be embarrassed to leave my child’s vomit for the house cleaner.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I would be embarrassed to leave my child’s vomit for the house cleaner.
It seems to me that children’s vomit falls out of the scope of what your cleaner should be cleaning. If I had a cleaner I would never leave anything like that for a cleaner to clean, actually would tell the cleaner that someone in the house is sick and they could miss todays cleaning if they wanted to

Reactions: 20
Going by the state of Andrea's feet the other day and the dog accidents left lying around their house is certainly not being deep cleaned by anyone.
Cleaning up after the kids, making beds and maybe some light vacuuming possibly but to put it nicely nobody is getting the marigolds out and putting the work in.
Honestly as someone with lots of cats and a dog . When you have so many animals you need to give everywhere a good hoover and mop twice a day

Reactions: 15
Regarding Anna’s first world problem, her pimple. If she has touched her pimple and it has an open wound, why not just go makeup free for the day instead of putting her usual caked on makeup on in the very first place, why? and then only to re-apply makeup on the cheek again later on cause she said "it wouldn't stay". How gross, packing on makeup on an open sore pimple. What was the importance of doing that and having the need to look so made up to be at home, she is going no where, its wasn't a necessity, she is so bizarre and to be that bothered by it & obsessed about having a perfect coverage of makeup and just to shuffle around the house no less, just doesn’t make sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wh
“The kids don’t like mustard but I hide it in the mac and cheese”
Anal, where is the same energy for hidden veg? That’s the perfect opportunity!

So sounds like she’s pissing off to bestie Matt’s for another evening rendezvous!
As the kids will have to have leftover macaroni and Jonathan “will have to sort himself out”
Seems like it’s a bit more of a brother from another mother situation to me. What are they getting up to under the guise of filming TikToks?
Sad she’d rather spend dinner time and the kids bedtime over with Matt’s family than her own 😔

Jonathan said to Anna that she now has a best friend that films TikToks with her and that’s all she’s ever wanted.
But Jonathan I thought you two were “best friends” and you love making TikToks, why not film them with your best friend/wife?

Also Jonathan’s “spicy mama” at the end. Ew but Anal is the most vanilla boring b*tch in the entire world.
No way their sex life was anything other than for procreation! I don’t see a time slot for hanky panky in her rigid time schedule anyway 😂

Yep and it’s happening more and more lately!

I hate to think what they are really up to, I feel like they’re hiding something 😳
What have I missed - has mustard got essential nutrients that the children need?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What have I missed - has mustard got essential nutrients that the children need?
Anna decides to put mustard in her mac and cheese even though the kids don't like it because "you can't really taste it's in there". But refuses to do so for anything else that would actually be healthy for the kids to eat.

Reactions: 16
Anna live life in the edge and add frozen vegetables into the Mac and Cheese even though it’s not in the recipe and make it a bit more balanced.

Reactions: 13
That scenario with the vomit left for the cleaner to deal with has really grossed me out.:eek: 🤮

What right minded adult thinks its ok NOT to clean it up immediately.

I grow to think this whole perfectionist schtick is simply that, a handle she hangs on to but really doesn't practice whatsoever.

• Sick
Why do they insist on giving those kids false hope convincing them they can sing?
Sorry to say neither of the Es can sing its just screeching and nothing more.
Just what was Jonathan's role in that tiktok besides grabbing E2s chest? Which may I say is massively inappropriate given the lengths they go to to convince everyone E2 is a girl! 😡 related or not you just don't do it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why do they insist on giving those kids false hope convincing them they can sing?
Just what was Jonathan's role in that tiktok besides grabbing E2s chest!? 🤔🙄
I hate how the dad justs posts them knowing the hate the the kids will receive… thats not a healthy environment at all. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just what was Jonathan's role in that tiktok besides grabbing E2s chest!? 🤔🙄
I agree with you, I have said this before. It's a delicate balance finding fault with the talents or non talents of a child. It can come off badly.

Their father is setting them up for ridicule and all because he doesn't want to get a job.

IMO neither of the children are star material , for a start Edie is way OTT and needs that pseudo accent obliterated, it's insufferable as is the way both he and Emilia pull faces the minute a camera is around (almost always) :rolleyes:

Horrific family vlogging:mad: does not equate fame or stardom. Those poor misguided kids. God knows how they will cope with their teenage years,:(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That scenario with the vomit left for the cleaner to deal with has really grossed me out.:eek: 🤮

What right minded adult thinks its ok NOT to clean it up immediately.

I grow to think this whole perfectionist schtick is simply that, a handle she hangs on to but really doesn't practice whatsoever.
the same person who has covers up dog pee on the kitchen floor with a paper towel instead of actually cleaning it.. 🤷‍♀️ no wonder the bottoms of andreas feet and jonathans socks are literally black with dirt..
---

I agree with you, I have said this before. It's a delicate balance finding fault with the talents or non talents of a child. It can come off badly.

Their father is setting them up for ridicule and all because he doesn't want to get a job.

IMO neither of the children are star material , for a start Edie is way OTT and needs that pseudo accent obliterated, it's insufferable as is the way both he and Emilia pull faces the minute a camera is around (almost always) :rolleyes:

Horrific family vlogging:mad: does not equate fame or stardom. Those poor misguided kids. God knows how they will cope with their teenage years,:(
i don't think he cares at this point.. any engagement is still engagement, even if its negative comments its still getting them views :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That has always been his outlook; no matter what the comments are, they are still engagements/views. But from two parents who claim to have issues with mental health, and who have both taken time off-line because they could not handle comments, why are they throwing their kids to the wolves like this? The E's are now old enough to read them, and take them in... it's so unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t think Anna is mature enough to clean her house or take care of her dog’s messes, (and her kids messes)… she reminds me of an entitled teenager with an attitude of simply “ew, I’m not touching that.”

But she can get up to workout, and spend 45 min taking off her makeup at night, and spend her days lounging in full makeup on her phone because she is self-absorbed, like a teenager.

Joan knows this as well, which is why he can’t even bother discussing finances and adult things with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.