SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna said she likes sea bass cause it doesn't have an offensive strong smell. God Anna fish smell is the least of your problems when there is daily dog pee and sometimes dog poop marinating on the floor in your kitchen thats left under a paper towel for a while and then add Jonathan into the mix, in his manky smelly clothes he wears on repeat and just his body odour alone would be a whole other offensive smell in itself, that house must stink. That place needs a good and proper clean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anna said she likes sea bass cause it doesn't have an offensive strong smell. God Anna fish smell is the least of your problems when there is daily dog pee and sometimes dog poop marinating on the floor in your kitchen thats left under a paper towel for a while and then add Jonathan into the mix, in his manky smelly clothes he wears on repeat and just his body odour alone would be a whole other offensive smell in itself, that house must stink. That place needs a good and proper clean.
They hire a cleaning lady to do deep cleaning, and no offence to the cleaning lady, but what she's doing just ain't cutting it. Maybe she does like the bathrooms and bedrooms because they're carpet. Or maybe she spends all her time packing the kids toys up because their parents won't teach them to put stuff away when they're done that there's no time to actually whack the vacuum or mop out. Or maybe Annas version of a deep clean is putting the toys away...we have seen her "tap to deep clean" pictures and videos where she just puts tit in boxes in the room but doesn't actually clean it.
Anna is an odd creature

Reactions: 13
They hire a cleaning lady to do deep cleaning, and no offence to the cleaning lady, but what she's doing just ain't cutting it. Maybe she does like the bathrooms and bedrooms because they're carpet. Or maybe she spends all her time packing the kids toys up because their parents won't teach them to put stuff away when they're done that there's no time to actually whack the vacuum or mop out. Or maybe Annas version of a deep clean is putting the toys away...we have seen her "tap to deep clean" pictures and videos where she just puts tit in boxes in the room but doesn't actually clean it.
Anna is an odd creature
Going by the state of Andrea's feet the other day and the dog accidents left lying around their house is certainly not being deep cleaned by anyone.
Cleaning up after the kids, making beds and maybe some light vacuuming possibly but to put it nicely nobody is getting the marigolds out and putting the work in.

Reactions: 14
Anna is an odd creature
Yes, that house needs some next level cleaning that goes beyond general cleaning at this point the way J & A are, I mean look at their car for example, its been a few weeks now and its still filthy inside especially and out, they are pure lazy to do anything about it themselves. And in regards to the kitchen odour, their cleaning lady must be repulsed by the heavy stench festering in the kitchen when she comes to the house, can you imagine in summer time let alone all year round with dog pee and poop smell, it must be sickly. That house needs sterilizing and purifying.

The other day Anna referred to her cleaning lady as her cleaning lady and housekeeper from which i understand means goes outside the realm of just doing general cleaning but doing additional tasks around the home in addition to? so knowing Anna doing the bare minimum at all times and I am being generous, meaning just doing 'cooking' (when she feels like it) and some laundry, her cleaning lady must be stretched in the few days of the week that she comes out, I dont know what Anna places emphasis on as far as what duties need to be done over another, but knowing Anna, as long as she is left to do as little as possible aka nothing on their cleaning lady/housekeeper days off, alot would have mounted up for her to do when she comes back.

Reactions: 10
Yes, that house needs some next level cleaning that goes beyond general cleaning at this point the way J & A are, I mean look at their car for example, its been a few weeks now and its still filthy inside especially and out, they are pure lazy to do anything about it themselves. And in regards to the kitchen odour, their cleaning lady must be repulsed by the heavy stench festering in the kitchen when she comes to the house, can you imagine in summer time let alone all year round with dog pee and poop smell, it must be sickly. That house needs sterilizing and purifying.

The other day Anna referred to her cleaning lady as her cleaning lady and housekeeper from which i understand means goes outside the realm of just doing general cleaning but doing additional tasks around the home in addition to? so knowing Anna doing the bare minimum at all times and I am being generous, meaning just doing 'cooking' (when she feels like it) and some laundry, her cleaning lady must be stretched in the few days of the week that she comes out, I dont know what Anna places emphasis on as far as what duties need to be done over another, but knowing Anna, as long as she is left to do as little as possible aka nothing on their cleaning lady/housekeeper days off, alot would have mounted up for her to do when she comes back.
i would imagine that anna leaves everything she can to the cleaning lady.. back in the old house baby alessia was sick in the night and anna was like "the cleaner is coming later.." and just left it for her to deal with :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
what the duck, I know that person down the bottom. She's just a normal mum from NZ lol hardly a glowing reference from an esteemed book reviewer or newspaper
This is hilarious and makes so much sense. Of course he would have a review from a completely random person on the cover of his book. Of course.

• Haha
i would imagine that anna leaves everything she can to the cleaning lady.. back in the old house baby alessia was sick in the night and anna was like "the cleaner is coming later.." and just left it for her to deal with :rolleyes:
Or the time she wet the Moses basket mattress. Anna left it out to air dry. No mention of actually cleaning it first.

• Sick
  • Wow
All 4 kids are at school and she really does feck all work wise no matter how she likes to portray the busy working mum. How on earth can she justify a cleaning lady and a dog walker to herself?! Honestly she gets up at 5am to work out but actually cleaning her own house and walking her own dogs would be more beneficial than her lacklustre workouts.

Reactions: 24
If she was as fastidious as she proclaims, she would enjoy cleaning her house and keeping her children and dogs well groomed. Most people who are clean freaks, derive enormous satisfaction in doing the job themselves.

She loves the image she has of herself but to be honest, I see nothing that makes me think she is a clean freak/perfectionist.

Perhaps another of the Saccone Joly lies. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
If she was as fastidious as she proclaims, she would enjoy cleaning her house and keeping her children and dogs well groomed. Most people who are clean freaks, derive enormous satisfaction in doing the job themselves.

She loves the image she has of herself but to be honest, I see nothing that makes me think she is a clean freak/perfectionist.

Perhaps another of the Saccone Joly lies. :rolleyes:
I think she is a perfectionist as long as she doesn't have to do it herself.

• Haha
I think she is a perfectionist as long as she doesn't have to do it herself.
You're so right, thought that after I posted, she certainly doesn't like getting her false nailed hands dirty by thoroughly cleaning up after her poor little dogs.

DreDre also sucking his thumb now ... hate that Anal calls them "the babies"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When will anna learn that no one is Insterested I'm hearing about her cheek spot every 2 minutes.
Todays video is called kids and a bad choice instant regret.

anna is rushing to get the kids to school E2 is reacting a odd dance and says it's"Megan".never watched it myself but why is an 8 year old watching it??!! A actually takes the ipads off them and tells them to get hats,scarfs and coats on.
Then waves them off.

She tried to sleep in until at least 7 but still woke up at 5 even though she attempted to sleep longer it didn't work.
Take it from someone who does the early shifts you can't just switch your mind like that.

For some bizarre reason she thinks everyone needs a step by step on making mac and cheese thanks but I think we can all manage without needing to reach for the recipe book.
Don't mean to start a debate but she genuinely is obsessed with onions who puts onions and mustard in mac and cheese?!!

According to her that dinner will last into tomorrow's dinner aswell I very much doubt it but then again they get spoonfuls each.
She's not sure if she will be able to cook tomorrow interesting wonder why that is 🤔

Moving on anna had her usual moan about the spot on her cheek she popped it and tried to apply makeup over that area and is shocked it didn't work completely messed it up so she redid it.

Something I will actually praise them for is the garden clips it was actually quite nice seeing them away from screens exploring the garden , learning about trees, doing roly polies down the hill getting muddy, genuinely enjoying themselves and having fun then played badminton in teams.

Other than andrea climbing on top of pallets and somehow getting mud on his tummy that actually was a nice thing to watch.

I thought it was quiet thats because edie was on a playdate went to the park had some crisps however the minute jonathan told him about all the fun they had he instantly went into a strop as if they couldn't possibly be having fun without him!

The last bit was the Es filming themselves in the playroom on the computer risking jonathan getting a copyright strike if that Applies to non music videos too.

Reactions: 17
what a surprise! pasta for dinner! and with a recipe because you need to be a genious ti know how to cook pasta with cheese

Reactions: 12
Anna could add so many veges to mac and cheese! My recipe in my head (the way my mum taught me) uses onion, capsicum, bacon and mushrooms. I add peas before baking and top with breadcrumbs and cherry tomato’s. Kids love it! And when my littlest was younger, I’d mash cauliflower and broccoli into it before baking, can see the green specs of broccoli but I just said it was green cheese 😂 it’s not hard to sneak veges in or feed your kids a healthier alternative. Cheese, milk and pasta isn’t a healthy balanced meal for anyone.

Arse licking ERs are back in the comments. I don’t see how everything thinks that the sun shines out of their arses. Robert/David has people telling him not to spam the comments, but never tell the Emily’s?

Reactions: 8
I thought it was quiet thats because edie was on a playdate went to the park had some crisps however the minute jonathan told him about all the fun they had he instantly went into a strop as if they couldn't possibly be having fun without him!

For a moment I thought I was imagining that look on Edies face, but nope she looked furious, literally the angry face emojis 😠 😡 until jonathan promised she could do it too... im actually surprised Edie rolling down the hill wasn't a whole 10 minute section

For a moment I thought I was imagining that look on Edies face, but nope she looked furious, literally the angry face emojis 😠 😡 until jonathan promised she could do it too... im actually surprised Edie rolling down the hill wasn't a whole 10 minute section
E2 proving what we all knew though when they said "we never go outside" and "you lie all the time" to Jono. I think it's nice the kids got to go outside, and without selfish E2 making it all about them and trying to just be on camera not actually wanting to be part of the game.

Attachments

I guess this is going to be a thing with Andy and the thumb, they really should be stopping that ASAP because he's not doing it 24/7 yet. He's hanging out with A1 so this looks like a learned behavior, not a self-soothing action.

I'm sure Anal's mac and cheese has chunks of onion in it. As said above there should be NO WAY she should have enough mac and cheese for leftovers.

Reactions: 13
E2 proving what we all knew though when they said "we never go outside" and "you lie all the time" to Jono. I think it's nice the kids got to go outside, and without selfish E2 making it all about them and trying to just be on camera not actually wanting to be part of the game.
I do kind of understand her frustration (not to the spoilt brat level) but as she said, they are never allowed outside. As a child, knowing your dad took your siblings in the garden for the first time in probably a year, without you, is going to hurt a little.
If they were a normal family with open access to the garden for the children, then yes I’d agree that Edie’s behaviour was bratty and spoilt, but I understand her hurt.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.