Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Years ago my 12 year old son became vegan. It was a pain in the arse for me but I went above and beyond to cook vegan food for him. This went on for about a year until we went on holiday to Spain and it was impossible to find vegan food in the restaurants. Poor fucker was living on soup and chips. He was miserable. One night I asked him if he fancied trying one of the meats and he agreed (quite quickly) he devoured half a chicken!
He told me later that he'd had enough of the veganism 6 months earlier but didn't want to tell me because he thought I would feel let down because of all the efforts I went to for him. I was actually delighted as it made my life easier. Children like to please their parents and this is exactly what poor Eduardo is doing . He loved the extra attention but now he is stuck there whether he likes it or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Funny how Anna defends Emilia's comment 'if you don't want children your life will be boring' by saying she does not have the mental capacity to understand what she's saying. Really? But she has the mental capacity to give informed consent to being filmed since birth?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

notimportant

Chatty Member
I’d only watch a cooking show with that bitch in it if Gordon Ramsey was yelling at her what a shit cook she is whilst calling her a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sometimes I think they’ve confused trans with drag queen. That makeup is way too much and grown up for an 8 year old. Did they do up E1 like that when she was 8?? Actually don’t answer that, they probably did. 🙄

Reactions: 42

BB09

I swear to god I would love one of the yummy mummys to drop in on this thread 😂😂
Although I am not one of the yummy mummy’s I do live in the same town as them and frequent the same coffee places after fitness classes in morning sometimes. Saw her and Matt and another blonde lady this morning all 3 rather annoying acting like children ( I was waiting at traffic lights to cross with them ) Matt very much holds court and Anna is like his little minion. Sadly don’t have much more gossip than they a prob the most annoying people to be in coffee shop with!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread, and well done to GlitterPoo for the most liked suggestion!

I'll write a recap shortly

---

Recap:
- Anna is a "toxic boy mum", and says she and other boy mums need to be better
- Anna excuses A2 "hitting his sister's, and punching them" due to him "maybe having a hard day"
- Shock horror this TikTok didn't go down well, but it's still there
- She then spent three days in a row with the older three to "try to fix her relationship with them" after favouriting A2, buying one little thing for A1 after she dragged her to a waxing appointment, buying a few things for E2 after dragging them to a Botox appointment, and a whole new wardrobe for E1 (favourites what?)
- Anna is also just generally being shot down for being a terrible mum on every platform
- Jono, hiding away at the moment, sometimes shows up at the end of the vlogs to chat about nothing
- I think he made a comment recently about having a tolerance to alcohol and can drink a bottle of wine without feeling like he's drunk a bottle of wine (feel free to correct me, I didn't watch the clip myself but read it on here)
- Jono has also still not finished painting E1 and what will be E2s room at some point
- Jono just got a new crap part of his tattoo, including covering "squid" and getting a ring and "I *heart* you" on his finger which looks like A2 designed it
- E1 is into "grunge style"
- E2 is into big fluffy toys to show off to the other three
- A1 is still forgotten and treated like a waste
- A2 does whatever they want because there's no consequences for any of his actions

Feel free to add more if needed

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

geminigirl24

Just seen edie’s makeover, does anyone else feel sad when they see videos of eduardo 😭 I feel like that’s a totally different person! I always had a soft spot for eduardo ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
so emilia can make all these harsh comments but when people make harsh comments to them its a completely different story.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

AGirlinHerHead

I don‘t understand her complete disinterest in her children. They never go to their matches as it’s just before pick up… they DO NOT HAVE JOBS. There are 2 of them. They simply do not care. I work full time, nights, days weekends etc and always make it to every single school performance/sports day/game. I book leave, swap with people and bend over backwards because I desperately want to be there. Anal and dickhead cannot be bothered to leave the grey mansion to actually support their children. Why bother to privately educate them? I privately educate my children but can still see that the most important thing is to actually be there for them. Help with homework, attend matches, talk to them, support them. Paying for school is definitely NOT going to guarantee a good outcome.

Why can’t she pick up the younger ones on time, complete their homework in that 30 minutes and then collect the older 2? She makes absolutely no sense. She could also do homework with Dre at 5am when shes up with him anyway, rather than at the end of an exhausted day. She is a prime example of someone who simply creates her own problems.

Reactions: 39

Wills315

VIP Member
5 parenting mistakes :
1) brainwashing your child into believing he is trans
2) pimping your children out online for views and money since the day they were born
3) ignoring their child's (particularly the 3rd ones) emotional needs
4) allowing your still very young children to be exposed to stuff that isnt age appropriate
5) throwing all your children's privacy out the window by sharing information such as their toilet habits and exposing themselves.
Were any of these on your list Anna?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

JS12350

There’s so many faults I find with this family

1. This whole bib thing with A2 needs to stop. The boy is almost 5 in August. I used to work in childcare and no child over the age of 18 months wore a bib. Not to mention how they haven’t introduced potty training or even toilet training so the child is still in pull ups. Started toilet training in lockdown and seems to have stopped that.

2. How paraded E2 is. An 8 year old cannot be relied on for an advocate of LGBTQ. They can’t consent. The blatant disregard they have all for money is so wrong

3. E1 is 10 and they treat her like she’s older. You have Jonathan making her pose for TikTok’s and showing off outfits whilst he points the camera at her and views her in different angles. He also still insists on showering her. If I was in this situation I’d be so annoyed and would feel completely uncomfortable. A child of E1’s age needs to learn self care and independence. She could start her menstrual cycle any time now and a lot of different changes will be happening. It should not be Jonathan’s job to be showering her still. Not only that, he still dresses E2. E2 should be able to dress themselves

4. How pushed out A1 is. They blatantly ignore her. If you asked me who would be most likely to expose their parents out of all of the children in the near future. I would 100% say A1 would.

5. How poor they treat the dogs. Dogs left in cages or the kitchen most of the time where they have toilet accidents. Nobody cleans it up and puts paper towel down instead and documents it instead of cleaning it up straight away. The dogs also have limited outdoor space and aren’t allowed to go out into the main garden most of the time. Anna has been noted to kick Albi and laughed about it. A2 was almost snapped in the face by Albi whilst Anna watched on and laughed. The dogs are taken out two times a week and that’s by a dog walker. 6 dogs with limited space and activity = nightmare fuel

6. The unfinished projects. Start and then stop. I get Jonathan has ADHD, but if you don’t want to finish decorating, get someone in who will, instead of spending it on Gucci gear. E1’s room has been left with one wall a turquoise colour for around 1-2 months now. Jonathan has not since mentioned when he is going to finish it. My mum surprised me with a newly painted room when I went out on a shopping day with a friend a few years ago. She did the entire room in one day. Not to mention allowing E1 and A1 to sleep in that room when there was freshly painted walls with paint fumes present. How they didn’t put them in the spare room is beyond me.

7. How dependant those children are with chocolate. I mean I love chocolate, but I’ve cut down massively on it. All the snacks they have are mainly chocolate based. Why not put some Greek yogurt in a bowl with some fruit as a snack? Get some carrot sticks and peppers out with dips? I mean let them experience different types of food and a lot more healthier sugar free alternatives. Yes, have chocolate in moderation

8. The meals they are served. Pasta or pizza then when it’s not that, it’s takeaway of again, pizza. The fact Anna and Jonathan claim of vegetarian/pescatarian lifestyle when they allow the children to have pepperoni on their pizza and allowed E1 to eat loads of ham on holiday. The children basically have no variety. If you want a veggie lifestyle buy meat free things to cook. A veggie loaf with vegetables for a Sunday dinner? I mean come on? Meat free bacon sandwich? They were basically offended when A2 asked for an egg the other week and Anna tried to say to Jonathan that A2 shouldn’t have food because it was no longer classified as dinner time when the child had breakfast at 7, bearing in mind this was 1-2pm in the afternoon.

9. Blatant sexist ideology from the parents disguised as being supportive. Ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
You know what all of a sudden gets to me? The fact that Jonathan really exploited the whole Squid situation, named his company after it, made loads of whiny content about it and acted like it was the Worst Thing Ever (okay just to clarify: ofcourse this is a sad situation that I wouldn’t wish on people who really wanted a kid but the little thing died at about 7-9 weeks right? And Anna obviously didn’t even want it to begin with, as with the two who followed), he absolutely disregarded Anna in the whole proces and ofcourse he had to get a tattoo for ~little baby Squid~ who was the absolute angel who never got to live etc etc. Then for YEARS he shoved his tattoed hand in front of every photo, every video, left us all wondering why on earth his creepy hand should be everywhere, preferably touching a kid or something. He makes another whiny video years later about how his Angel Baby got to be in every picture this way boohoo and all.
And then all of a sudden he stops doing that and within the blink of an eye he tattoos over the whole thing without as much as a mention or explanation.
I mean, I’m no dummy, I know the dude is sick as fuck and can’t be trusted but this got me feeling ill all of a sudden. How can you just whipe something of the table like that after making such a big deal about it for years?!
It obviously doesn’t serve him anymore but my god this guy is from planet Narcisism isn’t he 🤯.

• Heart
  • Sad

Smileyouroncamera

Heartbreaking!
I am noticing a lot of new members on here, just tells you when viewers feel something is not right they find Tattle.
No trolling here, just adults who feel sickened by their depraved behaviour!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
In the newest Youtube video, Anna asks Edie how they feel when they see hate comments about themselves, Anna looks at Edie and it just hit me how sad and heartbreaking that is. You’re asking your 8 year old child how hate comments make them feel. He or she, they’re EIGHT YEARS OLD. They shouldn’t be thinking about things like that

• Sad
  • Angry

Mickey123

VIP Member
Wait, isn't Anal a none judgy person. She doesn't judge anyone, she is so kind and nice and never, ever judges people because she's just a nice kind person. Matt's gotta be totally wrong about that post of them getting drunk and judging everyone because that is not the Anal we know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She doesn't say one unkind word about others and does many acts of service. She is a saint, she keeps such a clean home, her dogs are so beautiful, her kids have such glowing manners, and she works out every day. Her hair is always perfect, her lips are always lined in a flattering shade of brown, and she only goes through two cleaning balms a week to rid herself of makeup nightly. We can all learn something from this saint of a woman who never judges. She has friends lining up at the door, don't you wanna be her friend? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So last night A2 on her stories eating a biscuit with a bib on ? Am I right in thinking the child is four and a half ?
Yep, they refuse to let him grow up he uses a bib and plastic bowl and cutlery, isn't allowed to grow his hair whilst everyone else can, still in a clearly too small baby car seat and still needs pull ups oh and babbles like a baby and they don't try and discourage it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36