SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the sacconejolys wont get new fans anymore, the delusional ones have stayed but the others have got older and realised that they were exploiting their kids. You’d of thought J’s new tiktok wave would join them on youtube but nope! their views have gone down. I bet emily has commented saying it doesn’t matter. But in hindsight it will, they wont have enough money, they struggle with brand deals and tiktok only gives you a small amount of money. They are a perfect example of social media jobs dont last forever

Reactions: 19
Anna’s latest Instagram Reel…
It made me so sad that the first thing Edie said was how nice Anna is to Matts children. She pointed out that Anna is always extra nice to them and gives them big smiles, a kind voice and waves. Further on, Edie then says that she doesn’t like how much Anna shouts at everyone.

Come on Anna, if your 8 year old daughter has picked up on the fact that you treat your best friends children so much nicer than how you treat her, then you really need to think about what you’re doing.
Those feelings won’t just go away, she’ll remember that forever, how mummy was always nicer to her friends kids than she was to us.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Anna’s latest Instagram Reel…
It made me so sad that the first thing Edie said was how nice Anna is to Matts children. She pointed out that Anna is always extra nice to them and gives them big smiles, a kind voice and waves. Further on, Edie then says that she doesn’t like how much Anna shouts at everyone.

Come on Anna, if your 8 year old daughter has picked up on the fact that you treat your best friends children so much nicer than how you treat her, then you really need to think about what you’re doing.
Those feelings won’t just go away, she’ll remember that forever, how mummy was always nicer to her friends kids than she was to us.
E2 was pointing out how fake she acts around other parents and Matt’s children but just didn’t know the right words yet 😂 how bad that even your own child knows how fake you are. I hated how she defended herself as well with about everything E said, just listen and take it in or ask more questions if you’re really that curious about your child’s ‘icks’ about you but nope it has to be ‘funny’ only 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
And yet she puts on this doting mummy, good boy, good girl bullshit act and pretends on the vlogs that she is some devoted mother to her kids when it couldn't be further from the truth, but behind the scenes, she is really a mean, wicked witch of the west that neglects and treats her kids as an afterthought, feeds them rubbish, doesn't give a rats about their well being or mental health, but yet plasters all over her social media accounts like she is some mother of the year and on top wants us to believe she prints pictures and writes love notes to put in her kids lunch boxes, funny that, never heard her mention it once, just for the canon AD she got paid for, the only thing we have seen her put in their lunch boxes is loads of sugary snackbars, a few grapes and apples she cuts up the day before, no notes or pictures in sight.
For E2 to say something, thats how apparent Anna's behaviour must be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just saw the title.. "
ADDRESSING THE RUMORS (We broke up)
"
That sounds like yes they have broken up.... So strange to word it like this, but then of course, clickbait! And even then, not got to 60k after a whole day...

Anna trying to defend herself, when she clearly is emotionally 'cheating' on Jonathan, and Jonathan pretending he is OK with her spending so much time with Matt when clearly he wasn't. 'I am just really comfortable in our relationship'. no, you're not. It's very obvious.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Anna has discovered a local shopping mall that doesn't involve an hour's drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anna has discovered a local shopping mall that doesn't involve an hour's drive!
I take it she is blaming the kids for having had to spend years locked inside the house without any possibility at all to go out and enjoy the area they live in?

Reactions: 11
I really shouldn't laugh but anna getting adverts on tiktok about dating sites for the over 50s is quite something although how is she laughing about being massively attracted to the person in the ad taking at least 5 minutes to say but she's happily married 🤔

Second thing is if she's spending who knows how much time filming stories who's watching the kids?

And last point is did she cut the middle of the vest herself to show off more it doesn't look like it was bought that way 🤨

Reactions: 13
So she’s getting ads for dating apps but the problem is that it’s for 40 and up and she’s so young 35. Not that she’s married and getting dating apps? Lol she’s such a braindead person. Also what is the deal with Mark Ruffalo? Maybe he was half decent looking 20 years ago but I think he’s unattractive and also his whole persona personality is tit. Why is she so thirsty about him? I know she’s said Jonathan looks like him and I can’t see that at all. Jonathan is by far way worse looking. So Anna is alone watching tik toks getting horny over some random guy and trying to find him on the dating Instagram.….while she could be walking the dogs, spending time with her kids, etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I really shouldn't laugh but anna getting adverts on tiktok about dating sites for the over 50s is quite something although how is she laughing about being massively attracted to the person in the ad taking at least 5 minutes to say but she's happily married 🤔

Second thing is if she's spending who knows how much time filming stories who's watching the kids?

And last point is did she cut the middle of the vest herself to show off more it doesn't look like it was bought that way 🤨
the kids get left to their own devices most of the time they aren't on camera so i would imagine the ipads are doing most of the babysitting 🤷‍♀️ :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s actually terrifying that they literally haven’t got a single appointment with a child psychologist at this point. Probably worried that if do it might be incredibly different with E2 and would uncover years of exploitation. All I got from that video is E2 seems very confused and keeps looking to Anna for answers. E2 seems to think having short hair and not liking dresses is a boy thing and this is where it’s 100% the wrong information being spread here from Anna and Jonathan. Girls can have short hair. My friend has had short hair before and loved it. Does that make her a boy? No it doesn’t. The other worrying thing is the fact despite E2 being apparently distressed from seeing videos of their former identity they allow to have the videos up because it’s nice to look back on??? Two very conflicting statements there.

Not only that, but E2 said they didn’t like being in the girls group or the boys.

E2 said they won’t change back, but then says that if they do they don’t mind either way? Again another contradicting statement. I know the child is only 8, but still.

E2 saying they don’t like being called Eduardo, but then again will allow the train with Eduardo clearly on it be allowed in their room and other media that contains that name.

I also honestly think Anna and Jonathan think it’s going to be so easy to get a name change for E2. Trust me, it isn’t. If they want to change E2’s name legally as a child, there has to be psychologists, courts etc. They had mentioned previously that E2 had a psychologist, but to be honest they’ve filmed doctors visits and what not, they would 100% film and I firmly believe that. They just want people to accept their opinions, but parading their child around for money is not going to do that. It will do quite the opposite.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
In the newest Youtube video, Anna asks Edie how they feel when they see hate comments about themselves, Anna looks at Edie and it just hit me how sad and heartbreaking that is. You’re asking your 8 year old child how hate comments make them feel. He or she, they’re EIGHT YEARS OLD. They shouldn’t be thinking about things like that

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Todays video is called my trans daughter(answering your questions)

The big issue with this video is the way anna answers the questions almost giving E2 the answer or telling him what to say.

They were closed end questions meaning it's difficult to say anything other than yes/no

Anna was determined to make e2 repeat that he would never want to go back to being eduardo despite saying how supportive they'd be if that were to happen however she also said their legally changing his name but that takes time and is a long process so how do you expect him to change back if wanted?

Who would he tell first - Emilia.
What were the teachers like- very supportive in allowing the swimsuit and separate changing areas as he didn't like changing with either the girls or the boys.
Does he know that he can be a boy but like girly things- yes but essentially doesn't want to
Would he ever change back to eduardo- not likely
Do the videos of previous years upset him- Anna's actually discussed deleting them they would delete memories and parts of his life to suit this new Life?!!

Because he didn't like football much which is absolutely fine by the way he believed that meant becoming a girl

Anna supposedly always knew what would happen so it wasn't a shock at all, as for wearing a dress to school for the first time she claims he forgot about wearing it yet jonos video says different he was upset for ages in the video and tiktoks after Emilia was pushed aside for the star of the channel.

Anna had to get used to it but has no issue saying she has 3 girls and 1 boy to those who ask rather than 2 girls 2 boys.

A big regret was cutting E2s hair just after lockdown as if most women don't have hair cuts and now he gets away with not having one whilst Andrea's buzzed regularly.

They will be having wardrobe refreshes soon as if anna needs more clothes! That had better include all of the children not just Eduardo

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s actually terrifying that they literally haven’t got a single appointment with a child psychologist at this point. Probably worried that if do it might be incredibly different with E2 and would uncover years of exploitation. All I got from that video is E2 seems very confused and keeps looking to Anna for answers. E2 seems to think having short hair and not liking dresses is a boy thing and this is where it’s 100% the wrong information being spread here from Anna and Jonathan. Girls can have short hair. My friend has had short hair before and loved it. Does that make her a boy? No it doesn’t. The other worrying thing is the fact despite E2 being apparently distressed from seeing videos of their former identity they allow to have the videos up because it’s nice to look back on??? Two very conflicting statements there.

Not only that, but E2 said they didn’t like being in the girls group or the boys.

E2 said they won’t change back, but then says that if they do they don’t mind either way? Again another contradicting statement. I know the child is only 8, but still.

E2 saying they don’t like being called Eduardo, but then again will allow the train with Eduardo clearly on it be allowed in their room and other media that contains that name.

I also honestly think Anna and Jonathan think it’s going to be so easy to get a name change for E2. Trust me, it isn’t. If they want to change E2’s name legally as a child, there has to be psychologists, courts etc. They had mentioned previously that E2 had a psychologist, but to be honest they’ve filmed doctors visits and what not, they would 100% film and I firmly believe that. They just want people to accept their opinions, but parading their child around for money is not going to do that. It will do quite the opposite.
Not playing the devil's advocate here but do we know he hadn't spoken to a psychologist/therapist?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.