SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s almost 5?! I thought he was three….yikes! They all seem so young to me, though. They don’t seem to have many interests outside of the Internet. Great parenting!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What in the tarnation possessed E2 to say “the last time you’ll see me” then broke into song “I never needed you like I do right now”
Now I’m guessing it’s a tiktok trend but Jesus Christ. Just goes to show how much unrestricted access those kids have to tiktok!
Say that in front of a teacher or any other self respecting adult and that would hopefully get reported and looked into. I hope none of the kids ever have “those” thoughts.
J&A’s abysmal parenting will come back to bite them on the arse one day when something finally gets properly reported and proper action taken!

So, wonder what J&A did for the majority of the day that wasn’t filmed?? Something dodgy for their new venture?? Touring downsized rentals?? Crisis meeting at the school?? Child services court date??

As for the snack bag, the person she tagged showed how big it was, what was she expecting? Is she really that thick??

Also love how the thumbnail has given us an insight as to what Anal’s mugshot is going to look like if she keeps up the botched cheek filler.
Hopefully only a matter of time before they are both arrested!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also love how the thumbnail has given us an insight as to what Anal’s mugshot is going to look like if she keeps up the botched cheek filler.
Hopefully only a matter of time before they are both arrested!
The bottom half of her face looks so off, she’s already over done it

Reactions: 14
You know what all of a sudden gets to me? The fact that Jonathan really exploited the whole Squid situation, named his company after it, made loads of whiny content about it and acted like it was the Worst Thing Ever (okay just to clarify: ofcourse this is a sad situation that I wouldn’t wish on people who really wanted a kid but the little thing died at about 7-9 weeks right? And Anna obviously didn’t even want it to begin with, as with the two who followed), he absolutely disregarded Anna in the whole proces and ofcourse he had to get a tattoo for ~little baby Squid~ who was the absolute angel who never got to live etc etc. Then for YEARS he shoved his tattoed hand in front of every photo, every video, left us all wondering why on earth his creepy hand should be everywhere, preferably touching a kid or something. He makes another whiny video years later about how his Angel Baby got to be in every picture this way boohoo and all.
And then all of a sudden he stops doing that and within the blink of an eye he tattoos over the whole thing without as much as a mention or explanation.
I mean, I’m no dummy, I know the dude is sick as duck and can’t be trusted but this got me feeling ill all of a sudden. How can you just whipe something of the table like that after making such a big deal about it for years?!
It obviously doesn’t serve him anymore but my god this guy is from planet Narcisism isn’t he 🤯.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
You know what all of a sudden gets to me? The fact that Jonathan really exploited the whole Squid situation, named his company after it, made loads of whiny content about it and acted like it was the Worst Thing Ever (okay just to clarify: ofcourse this is a sad situation that I wouldn’t wish on people who really wanted a kid but the little thing died at about 7-9 weeks right? And Anna obviously didn’t even want it to begin with, as with the two who followed), he absolutely disregarded Anna in the whole proces and ofcourse he had to get a tattoo for ~little baby Squid~ who was the absolute angel who never got to live etc etc. Then for YEARS he shoved his tattoed hand in front of every photo, every video, left us all wondering why on earth his creepy hand should be everywhere, preferably touching a kid or something. He makes another whiny video years later about how his Angel Baby got to be in every picture this way boohoo and all.
And then all of a sudden he stops doing that and within the blink of an eye he tattoos over the whole thing without as much as a mention or explanation.
I mean, I’m no dummy, I know the dude is sick as duck and can’t be trusted but this got me feeling ill all of a sudden. How can you just whipe something of the table like that after making such a big deal about it for years?!
It obviously doesn’t serve him anymore but my god this guy is from planet Narcisism isn’t he 🤯.
Little squid served their purpose then he moved on to the next moneh making venture. Remember a few months back when he threw out all his male clothes because he was non binary -the big YouTube announcement -yet that's all forgotten about now. Then there was the few weeks where he swore all the time and that supposedly was the real him. The man doesn't seem to know who or what he is. Yet seems to forget that he documents all his lies.
Alarm bells should be going off for Eduardo. Because he will be ditched and forgotten in the same way.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Little squid served their purpose then he moved on to the next moneh making venture. Remember a few months back when he threw out all his male clothes because he was non binary -the big YouTube announcement -yet that's all forgotten about now. Then there was the few weeks where he swore all the time and that supposedly was the real him. The man doesn't seem to know who or what he is. Yet seems to forget that he documents all his lies.
Alarm bells should be going off for Eduardo. Because he will be ditched and forgotten in the same way.
I was just about to say the same thing. With Jono's track record, it's inevitable.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In the vlog, Jonathan asked E1 & E2 "what is mummy known for at the playground" and Jonathan said " the snack lady" referring to that new snack bag that has literally taken on a life of its own the way they are going on about it so much, Anna has even done a reel on her instagram about the bloody thing.

She may be known for bringing a tit tonne of snack bars, but I'm also inclined to think Anna would be more known for being the horrible mother that exploits her children for a living and the one that is married to a weirdo who films their kids non stop. At a guess, I'm going with the latter more than being known as the "snack lady".

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok so 1. The snack bag story is not that funny, no need to make 2 stories and a reel about it and 2. Who on earth needs to be holding a bag of snacks at the school gate at pick up?! Just keep it in the car. Or does she actually have to bribe the kids with food just to come home with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been ignoring this whole snack bag tit but just went on her insta to have a look. Why do they need snacks when she is picking them up and going straight home? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 27
I've been ignoring this whole snack bag tit but just went on her insta to have a look. Why do they need snacks when she is picking them up and going straight home? Am I missing something?
I can understand bringing them a small snack each after school I do the same but taking that huge bag for them to plough through when their going straight home is bizarre.

It never seems to be anything savoury or things like breadsticks, raisins, rice cakes etc. But Packaged sugar.

It's No wonder andrea wakes up so early besides anna stomping around , there probably on constant sugar rushes keeping them half awake.

Last edited:
Just watched Jonathan's latest tiktok, about E2 again no surprise there is he trying to change history again stating everything with eduardo started back in 2018 5 years ago??!!
J dancing in the background is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Jonathan's latest tiktok, about E2 again no surprise there is he trying to change history again stating everything with eduardo started back in 2018 5 years ago??!!
I know that we have no control over how we look,(well keeping fit and healthy and a good old dose of make up helps),
but my God, Jono turns my stomach. I really find him repellent. 🤮 Not helped by those gross pj's he wears constantly AND appearing to be half cut a lot of the time.

Toddler Eduardo would wear his sister's dressing up clothes, but was always mocked for it.
Then they started pushing him towards Barbies eventhough he was interested in Spiderman, was always tagging along to Emilia's birthday parties as it was easier (nanny did not work weekend), and then lockdown happened... Lots of spare time to groom his child.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Toddler Eduardo would wear his sister's dressing up clothes, but was always mocked for it.
Then they started pushing him towards Barbies eventhough he was interested in Spiderman, was always tagging along to Emilia's birthday parties as it was easier (nanny did not work weekend), and then lockdown happened... Lots of spare time to groom his child.
Oh I get all of that it's just in the tiktok he's claiming that E decided to stop hiding back in 2018 yet the clips look to be of the current house they would have barely moved in 5 years ago. When anna was set on having a pink girls room and a blue boys room originally just E2s then andrea joined.

First they said it was a year ago fairly recently they changed it to two and now 5?

Reactions: 8
He lies constantly, but isn't clever enough to know he has documented EVERYTHING on social media.;)

Anna and Jono complain that social media has changed and isn't nice anymore...

Tune out then, get a proper family life going, stop exploiting and destroying your kids life and get a job. They don't like that people call them out on their reprehensible parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It speaks volumes when Anna is more concerned about making sure Jonathan doesn't keep the part in the vlog where Emilia gives Jonathan the middle finger rather than instantly telling Emilia, that's not okay, but instead saying "dont put that in" to Jonathan and Jonathan repeats what she said 'dont put that in' but guess what, he put it in the vlog, because that's how sick and twisted that man is, he can't help himself, wants to be the rebel and throw his kids under the bus at the same time.

Anna does realise, doesn't she, that only yesterday their almost 6 year old did the same middle finger gesture to E2 in the car and Jonathan left that in the vlog, also has she forgotten all the other times Emilia and E2 has given the middle finger that was left in the vlogs way before now. She watches the vlogs back, she has said she does, nothing has been addressed why hasn't she said something to her nutter husband after all this time, nothing has been done! and where's the same reaction for Alessia yesterday. J & A are both as bad as each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
As for the snack bag, the person she tagged showed how big it was, what was she expecting? Is she really that thick??
YES.
In the vlog, Jonathan asked E1 & E2 "what is mummy known for at the playground" and Jonathan said " the snack lady" referring to that new snack bag that has literally taken on a life of its own the way they are going on about it so much, Anna has even done a reel on her instagram about the bloody thing.

She may be known for bringing a tit tonne of snack bars, but I'm also inclined to think Anna would be more known for being the horrible mother that exploits her children for a living and the one that is married to a weirdo who films their kids non stop. At a guess, I'm going with the latter more than being known as the "snack lady".
More like a I-try-to-give-my-kids-diabetes lady.
What playground though ? They never go

Reactions: 18
YES.

More like a I-try-to-give-my-kids-diabetes lady.
What playground though ? They never go
Yes, you are right, she never takes them to any playground. The school playground? I am assuming Jonathan meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’d never normally wish infertility on anyone but I do wish she hadn’t have been able to conceive- I feel bad we that but between them , those kids are destined for so much hurt .

Reactions: 10
They used to go to the playground in the park a lot. It has a wooden ship for kids to climb on, swings etc. But I think the last time they went was when Alessia was a baby.
Yes, you are right, she never takes them to any playground. The school playground? I am assuming Jonathan meant.
---

They used to go to the playground in the park a lot. It has a wooden ship for kids to climb on, swings etc. But I think the last time they went was when Alessia was a baby.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.