SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d only watch a cooking show with that witch in it if Gordon Ramsey was yelling at her what a tit cook she is whilst calling her a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wait, isn't Anal a none judgy person. She doesn't judge anyone, she is so kind and nice and never, ever judges people because she's just a nice kind person. Matt's gotta be totally wrong about that post of them getting drunk and judging everyone because that is not the Anal we know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She doesn't say one unkind word about others and does many acts of service. She is a saint, she keeps such a clean home, her dogs are so beautiful, her kids have such glowing manners, and she works out every day. Her hair is always perfect, her lips are always lined in a flattering shade of brown, and she only goes through two cleaning balms a week to rid herself of makeup nightly. We can all learn something from this saint of a woman who never judges. She has friends lining up at the door, don't you wanna be her friend? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The sound that the honey bottle makes when she squeezed it, is what I think of her dinner.
She needs to fire her cleaning lady and get on her hands and knees and scrub the living tit out of her floors. The state of Andy's feet is just gross. I've had three small kids, a dog, and a cat, and never in my life have my kid's feet looked like that. In fact, I used to run around outside barefoot all day long and I don't think my feet ever looked black like that before, sandy slightly dirty, but black, Jesus take the wheel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How are his feet so filthy?! Also those are the same feet constantly on the counters while she’s cooking 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
What was that vlog, I feel like it was a mess of everything.
It starts with everyone making pancakes we get lovely view of Andrea's filthy feet.
It's all a muddle of whatever they could film alot of it is jonathan in the garden with the kids he's wrapped up but no coats for the them don't worry jono not like they could get ill or anything!
At one point during a game of hide and seek he's telling andrea to wee in the garden really even as a joke thats just disgusting.
Of course we can't go without hearing Anna's rambles today it's how she's kind, likes everyone ik sort of mixing the clips but she also chats about how she's shy I public then she's not jonathans more dominant and wants to talk to others then he doesn't and then he likes to be left alone so no real answers there.

For some bizarre reason she's again prepping school snacks the evening before including an apple for Emilia bet that will look delightful by snack time the next day.

Then j is back in the summer house full of clutter talking about the zip line and how they should build it now. Joking that they might have to splat into a tree with a cushion maybe 🤔

No idea what dinner was something with butternut squash, chickpeas , tomatoes with cous cous etc at least it wasn't pasta.

And then there was the weekly diary anna says she writes it in 2 weeks in advance
Most of it is filled with school clubs and no doubt things that shouldn't need to be there.
She says she won't show next week for privacy even though she always films it but flips to the next blank page.

The kids will be off school again for half term soon and Anna originally says it's pretty calm and not much going on then changes it later saying everyday is spoken for as its only a week.

As usual she's still doing laundry when the kids are in bed rather than using the rest of day like most others so it can't go up yet.

Reactions: 13
She claims to actually be really sociable and find people interesting....SHE👏HAS👏ONE👏FRIEND.

Also anyone else have to measure out spoons of different spices onto a wooden chopping board before scrapping into the pot?? She's utterly neurotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She says she won't show next week for privacy even though she always films it but flips to the next blank page.
She's shown it once, and that's counts as always? HAHAHA
Also I wonder what's specifically on that they don't want us to know about...

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't you wreck the house if your parents made you take cold showers? It must cause some deep emotional trauma and resentment.

Reactions: 12
I won’t show next week’s calendar for pRiVaCy rEaSoNs but I’ll happily show the following week.
Make it make sense Anal!

Also I never saw anyone other than tattle mention the zip line so hello Jonathan once again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna is a liar, in the vlog today she made out that Andrea is the one who wants his bib at meal times, thats not true, she is always the one getting his bib or yelling out to jonathan to get his bib, there are so many vlogs showing her say it. Now she is making it look like its Andrea asking for it. She is changing the story now cause people are calling her out on it and how she treats him like a baby, she is back pedaling. What a conniving woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the bib is OCD for her because if Andrea ruins his pajamas she’s picked out the day before with chocolate and anchovy pasta, her world will crumble. It’s not because she thinks of him as a baby. That’s only for sponsorships.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.