SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened with Emilia needing glasses? They absolutely chose the wrong type for her but now she just doesn’t seem to wear them at all, great parenting once again 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I struggle to understand what he is saying, He is four and unless he has developmental and or verbal issues, he should be hitting his fourth year milestones already, and from what I observe, he most certainly is not. Poor little chap.

wait Andrea is four? ive been watching them prior to Emilias birth but for some reason i though Adrea was two. Maybe because i have a two year old and infront of four year old Andrea, he might be eight wtf! he needs tobe assessed. What is the school doing?

and to add to my previous comment, if he is 4, why do they keep reffering to him as a lockdown baby? he was born in 2018 prior to covid!

Reactions: 27
I live in the UK and took my kids trick or treating last year... why is he acting like we were locked up for 2 solid years?

Reactions: 27
I have been wondering about this for ages. No shade on the child, but A&J have infantalised him to the point that he is still acting and actually looking like a toddler.

I struggle to understand what he is saying, He is four and unless he has developmental and or verbal issues, he should be hitting his fourth year milestones already, and from what I observe, he most certainly is not. Poor little chap.
I’ve been thinking this for a while too, but haven’t said anything because we all know what was said when concerns were bought up with Alessia!
I honestly, and coming from a mother with a child who has extra needs, think that Andrea has either ADHD or ASD. I know they wouldn’t do anything though, because he’s “not broken”. A bit of support would do him the world of good.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think the thing with Andrea (and also Alessia) is that they do baby him. They call the As the babies when they're not even toddlers anymore, so they act like babies. We've seen on camera how A&J ignore the kids when they're speaking to them and only really see them through the camera lens. Annas usual responses are 'good boy/girl, do you like it, yeah and mhm. Jonos are yeah! how cool, so cool etc! They don't see, to have meaningful conversations with their kids (well not on camera anyway). Anna is a very unfeeling mother and Jono is a gormless gnome. They shove the kids in the playroom with their ipads for hours on end, so the kids don't get that social or verbal interaction with their parents. Plus they never seem to go out during the holidays and weekends. I doubt they read stories with them either or things like that, you know things that help with communication development. Andrea still isn't fully potty trained at four (im not including nighttime in this). Its like with As they given up parenting. They had nannies for the E's and now they're on their own, they're clueless and all kids, especially the As are suffering for it.

As for the lockdown baby shite, duck off Jono. you and anal could have done so much more with those kids during lockdown, gone for walks, explored your massive gardens, done movie days etc. but no you couldn't be asked. and you literally went to disney just before the first lockedown so dont say the as haven't travelled! I know adults who've never left the country!

RE emilias glasses i was wondering where they'd gone too! Maybe she only wears them at school?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A+J took the kids trick or treating last year too I'm pretty sure, but gotta get those views somehow.
Not sure if they went out trick or treating, but they for sure invited some parent friends for a halloween party at their own house. Anyone remember Anna's beautiful costume that she wore at the party with her pink fluffy slippers?
Screenshot_20221101-215402~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
With regards to A’s, particularly Andrea, seeming younger than they are... I think it’s a few things. They absolutely treat them like babies/toddlers in the way they speak to them, the apparent lack of toilet training (I do understand that many children struggle stating dry throughout the night, but I think anna and jonny can’t be arsed to probably toilet train them!)
I think a HUGE reason is they want to make as much money via brand deals, as they can be still wanting to fit into the bracket of toddlers. Just look at the toys recently, aimed at a 3 year old, yet alessia and edie were forced to play with them. They’ll be clinging onto that until they can start getting the “teen”’ads in for emilia- which will no doubt start before she’s a teen. Those children are money makers, mortgage payers, storylines and that’s it

• Sad
Reactions: 35
With regards to A’s, particularly Andrea, seeming younger than they are... I think it’s a few things. They absolutely treat them like babies/toddlers in the way they speak to them, the apparent lack of toilet training (I do understand that many children struggle stating dry throughout the night, but I think anna and jonny can’t be arsed to probably toilet train them!)
I think a HUGE reason is they want to make as much money via brand deals, as they can be still wanting to fit into the bracket of toddlers. Just look at the toys recently, aimed at a 3 year old, yet alessia and edie were forced to play with them. They’ll be clinging onto that until they can start getting the “teen”’ads in for emilia- which will no doubt start before she’s a teen. Those children are money makers, mortgage payers, storylines and that’s it
I agree. Most brand deals ive noticed are more geared towards families that are social media creators with younger children, especially at the baby/toddler stage.

Would not surprise me one bit if that was a reason they push Andrea to be younger than he is.

Remember when they lied about his age to get him in kids club during their trip in Spain?😒

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I agree. Most brand deals ive noticed are more geared towards families that are social media creators with younger children, especially at the baby/toddler stage.

Would not surprise me one bit if that was a reason they push Andrea to be younger than he is.

Remember when they lied about his age to get him in kids club during their trip in Spain?😒
It truly breaks my heart to think that they would purposefully delay their kids learning and milestones just to keep the money rolling in. I can’t believe they have so little paternal instinct, so little love for their children … I couldn’t ever do anything to harm my daughter. On the contrary. Wouldn’t parental instinct mean that you would do quite the opposite and would do anything to protect them. Are they they messed up that it doesn’t even pain them or give them remorse ? I’m a far from perfect parent but this is just 🥺😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On the contrary. Wouldn’t parental instinct mean that you would do quite the opposite and would do anything to protect them.
What parental instinct? They post videos and photos of their children on compromising positions to the entire internet knowing pweirdos see and enjoy that content. Neither of them can do parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What parental instinct? They post videos and photos of their children on compromising positions to the entire internet knowing pweirdos see and enjoy that content. Neither of them can do parenting
They don't even shield them from traffic when walking on pavement, or strap them into their car seats properly. There is no parental instinct with these two.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
It’s hard to get your head around when your every instinct is to protect and nurture your children and those children around you ( even strangers children) but they just don’t care, really don’t care, the kids are a way of making money and ‘fame’ that’s all they care about .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna giving the dogs popping candy. What an utter sadistic creep she is. :mad: and laughing her head off as her child could have choked on a plastic decoration. What is wrong with her...seriously:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Remember that comment about Andrea running into the road when Joan was doing the bins and Anna said "we'd never be that lucky" and he just laughed.
Was she wishing death on her son? It was the strangest comment ever.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.