SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember E1 given huge amounts of food when she was very small. It wasn’t cut up or anything just put in front of her to eat, especially if they were on vacation. I thought that was so weird, now it’s the other way and worse.
Poor Andy, my heart broke when she did that to him. She really has an issue with being mean to her kids. She needs a therapist.
The foxes and Matt content has diminished lately, interesting. She lost her 6,000 bracelet and didn’t seem to give a tit. Maybe Matt woke up to the person she is. Wishful thinking I’m sure.
Those dogs are gross. You’d think the groomer would suggest shaving them to get rid of the red yeast. No one thinks those dogs are cute!
Those poor dogs are not groomed properly or have their coats maintained. Nor are their physical and mental health being taken care of. They must be in agony with matted fur and dental neglect.

It's not their fault that they are woefully neglected. I absolutely detest Anna for her treatment of those poor defenceless little dogs. Its is pure animal cruelty. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Those poor dogs are not groomed properly or have their coats maintained. Nor are their physical and mental health being taken care of. They must be in agony with matted fur and dental neglect.

It's not their fault that they are woefully neglected. I absolutely detest Anna for her treatment of those poor defenceless little dogs. Its is pure animal cruelty. :cry:

How often are the six dogs groomed?
Also, their breed is prone to the brown stains on the face. They also need to be brushed everyday or they will get matted.

If you can't handle six dogs, ESPECIALLY breeds that need extra attention, then don't bother.

They only kept the puppies because it gave them content.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
See, when Anna reads 'prone to' she thinks that means 'you can't do anything about it anyway, so why bother'. She was the same with their teeth.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Anna likes the idea of being an ‘animal lover’ but doesn’t love the work that’s actually involved in properly caring for an animal.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - they only kept the sibling litter for the content and views it gave them, no thought was given to what was best for those dogs. Each of those dogs would thrive in their own homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking at the listings from 2018 (sold for £1,425,000) and 2022 (he now wants £1,695,000) side by side, it's quite shocking. The the luscious green grass is now brown and patchy, the cheapening above-ground plastic pool, the overgrown area in front of the external studio that is filled with rubbish... And if anything said SOLD, it was the stunning image of the stairs leading down to the lower garden with the elegant hedges and house in the background, the carefully curated driveway and the kitchen in the guest house. Unsurprisingly, there are no substitutes for those and no photos at all of the main bathroom, the "annexe" or the top floor at all.

Reactions: 30
I think the dogs are cute! They are neglected and treated horribly and that’s nobody fault except Anna and Joan. Those kids and dogs are completely innocent in this shitshow.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anna likes the idea of being an ‘animal lover’ but doesn’t love the work that’s actually involved in properly caring for an animal.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - they only kept the sibling litter for the content and views it gave them, no thought was given to what was best for those dogs. Each of those dogs would thrive in their own homes.
it was pretty obvious that she wasn't an animal lover very soon after the puppies were born..
one of the puppies died a few days after it was born because it couldn't feed properly and they didn't help it (anna said it was "too needy") :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
it was pretty obvious that she wasn't an animal lover very soon after the puppies were born..
one of the puppies died a few days after it was born because it couldn't feed properly and they didn't help it (anna said it was "too needy") :rolleyes:
She's a disgrace. An animal lover would have taken that poor puppy to the vet's ! One of our cats was born weighing 48 grams. The breeder took her to the vet's, thinking it wouldn't last the weekend. Vet said: try hand feeding her. She pulled through. The breeder gave her to us (she is a friend), because she didn't want to sell the cat knowing it may have health conditions due to her low birth weight. If she hadn't taken her to the vet's, she would have died, same as that poor puppy. We are so happy to have her, and I'm sure, had the puppy pulled through, she would have made a family very happy. But NO. Too much hassle, they are only happy to keep a "functioning" dog if it brings content and views. They are disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Now that J has removed Non binary (currently using he/him) from his Ig page, he now has 'storyteller and film maker'. Hahahaha Calm down Jonathan, who do you think you are Steven Spielberg.
He did one film that never saw the light of day other than a showing/preview and the only storytelling he does is telling a whole lot of bullshit.
Everything he does turns to crap, he is always making out he is some big shot, you will hear him say "as a creator, as a storyteller, as a filmmaker" hahahaha Get over yourself Jonathan, you don’t even come close.
Might be time he had a meeting with his imaginary assistant Giselle and see if she has any ideas. 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh I enjoyed the comedy of the obviously bi jono pretending he was non binary. Nevermind, he'll come up with a new label soon I'm sure 👍

Reactions: 18
Oh I enjoyed the comedy of the obviously bi jono pretending he was non binary. Nevermind, he'll come up with a new label soon I'm sure 👍
New label : made in bullshit
Care instructions : wash teeth once a week and man beater T-shirts once a month

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alessia is so dinky. I hope she’s always this sweet.
Why does Andrea act and sound like a toddler?
Imagine having a father like J, spending his time hanging out in that creepy office, making videos with his kids. He’s literally a child who never grew up.

Reactions: 20
Alessia is so dinky. I hope she’s always this sweet.
Why does Andrea act and sound like a toddler?
Imagine having a father like J, spending his time hanging out in that creepy office, making videos with his kids. He’s literally a child who never grew up.
I have been wondering about this for ages. No shade on the child, but A&J have infantalised him to the point that he is still acting and actually looking like a toddler.

I struggle to understand what he is saying, He is four and unless he has developmental and or verbal issues, he should be hitting his fourth year milestones already, and from what I observe, he most certainly is not. Poor little chap.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Chill.woth the first.......since lockdown.
They really think they are the only ones who went through lockdown chill

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.