SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 8
I am incandescent with RAGE. Jonathan revolting Joly telling his kids they can give Bianca chocolate.... Chocolate kills dogs...............:mad:

Oh and BTW Anna and Jonathan a chocolate biscuit, ice cream on a stick is not a "pudding".

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Idk why they didn’t jus let edie wear girl clothes and that be it? Like yknow this is my son who likes to wear dresses? It’s less pressure for the child who you’re pushing to transition 😬
Exactly. I know a kid whos loved barbies, girls toys and wearing dresses. He’d clomp up
and down the hallway in his mams mid heel boots delighted with himself. Nobody had any issue with it or forced a label on it. He’s 9 now and doesn’t play with girls toys or want to wear heels etc. He’s got lots of friends and afaik is happy to be a boy. His Mam (single mother) is very accepting of what ever he chooses to be or do, she’s not forcing it. Nor is she making YouTube videos or broadcasting anything on Facebook. Ya know, like a normal loving parent. I can’t wrap my head around how SJ are handling this at all. It’s disgraceful and so damaging to the child. Let kids be kids ffs.

Reactions: 14
I am incandescent with RAGE. Jonathan revolting Joly telling his kids they can give Bianca chocolate.... Chocolate kills dogs...............:mad:

Oh and BTW Anna and Jonathan a chocolate biscuit, ice cream on a stick is not a "pudding".
They call their afters pudding, no matter what it is.

Reactions: 6

I remember when my dog was a puppy he somehow got into one of my brother's easter eggs. We genuinely have no idea how he did it as it wasn't opened, so he through the box, plastic and foil that's around the egg and ate a big hole right through it, you could have worn what was left as a bracelet. Of course there was panic stations when we got home and saw what he did but my mam and dad took him straight to the vet. Thankfully he was ok, wasn't sick or anything but I can't believe these two are letting the kids do this. If you have animals in the house you need to teach your kids how to be responsible pet owners.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My cousins dog got to the chocolate caramel squares (which were out of reach but the dog chose that day to try counter jumping) while they were at a confirmation mass, dog was fine but they were warning the kids to not go near the dog with any food. Is this lack of sense to bait people? They can’t do anything without controversy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I remember when my dog was a puppy he somehow got into one of my brother's easter eggs. We genuinely have no idea how he did it as it wasn't opened, so he through the box, plastic and foil that's around the egg and ate a big hole right through it, you could have worn what was left as a bracelet. Of course there was panic stations when we got home and saw what he did but my mam and dad took him straight to the vet. Thankfully he was ok, wasn't sick or anything but I can't believe these two are letting the kids do this. If you have animals in the house you need to teach your kids how to be responsible pet owners.
Agree, but in this case, how can the children learn to respect their domestic pets when they are blatantly neglected. I hate to be a broken record, but it absolutely kills me the way those poor dogs are treated:(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I don’t blame e2 for their behavior. I’d expect the limelight too if I had to change my whole identity including my gender to get attention from my parents. As a child they don’t understand that just like any other story, theirs eventually grows old and the parents are onto the next money grabbing title.
The novelty of 'Edie' is wearing off and E2 now has to watch from the sidelines while his brother gets to play rugby, being the 'rough and tough sporty boy' they once said E2 was, while E2 is now stuck in the gender entrenched idea of what a girl is; dresses, long hair, twirling etc, with no way out. That poor child looked so conflicted, no wonder E2's behaviour was poor.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m not one to use food as punishment or reward as I have personal experience of having a eating disorder in my past
However those kids know they get a load of sweet crap things after diner so why bother eating the slop they are served on that vlog E2 hadn’t even taken a bite but still got chocolate they need to put there foot down make a good effort with three meal or no treat

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why iron underwear and then Wrap them up into the tiniest balls? Is this really a thing? Seems like a friendly friend deal. Why wasn’t Jonathan and Anna’s shown? Can’t iron pink lace thongs they both share probs.

Anna is a stupid cow that should take her blind old dog out more to pee maybe his bladder is not as strong as it used to be. He probably pissed on Jonathans shoes because they smell like the yard? She’s a bleep.

jonathan telling the kids to give chocolate to one dog because she’s annoying pissed me off

the laughing abought a serial killer at the end of the last vlog was most definitely about ER right?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t ocd mean that she couldn’t focus until the kitchen floor was cleaned up. OCD is thrown around but we know it’s quite a serious condition
She has an odd definition of OCD. The beds have to be made by her each morning but she doesn't care about the toys scattered across the floors. She has to wake up at 5 every morning but will leave dog pee and her child's vomit for hours for someone else. She has to measure all of her cooking ingredients and line them up before starting to cook the exact recipe but has never vacuumed or mopped the floor herself. Her hair and makeup have to be the same everyday but her children can wear clothes that don't fit while looking like they've been dragged through a bush

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
this is fab thanks so much, I always do a menu for the week before I go grocery shopping but thinking of meals can be a pain, thanks for the ideas on this I’ll definitely use it for ideas!

ive just signed up to this website, I had no clue about family bloggers etc so my mind is blown by all the goings on. I had to sign up to thank you for this post tho! ☺
Welcome ❤
The menu is the one used at the sj kids school, I so hope the kids aren’t afraid to chose meat options .
E2 was envious of a2 getting attention at the rugby, those poor kids are so messed up. I hope Alessia is able to find her way through it all, I worry that she will end up like Peaches Geldof, maybe it’s being dinky and blonde , but her vulnerability matches Peaches

Reactions: 11
Funny how i mentioned anna not letting her kids have water about a week ago and now shes put in the vlog about needing to get andrea water for the car. Hello anal and jono we know you read here 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It depends where you live. It’s perfectly normal to call any sweet thing eaten after a main meal a pudding in parts of the UK.

Reactions: 13
You absolutely cannot convince me that anna didnt almost say ‘good boy’

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Pizza on the plate at the start of dinner:
Screenshot_20220814_084520_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Pizza on the plate at the end of dinner:
Screenshot_20220814_084617_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

But don't worry the foxes will be hungry and the kids got chocolate despite running and screaming (I watched in 2x speed but jesus it was awful to listen to)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Pizza on the plate at the start of dinner:
View attachment 1496601
Pizza on the plate at the end of dinner:
View attachment 1496602
But don't worry the foxes will be hungry and the kids got chocolate despite running and screaming (I watched in 2x speed but jesus it was awful to listen to)
So E2 ate none?
Confirming the hatred for pizza still exists?

But apparently jumped up and down screaming for pizza for the gender party!

Something doesn’t add up!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It depends where you live. It’s perfectly normal to call any sweet thing eaten after a main meal a pudding in parts of the UK.
It's the difference between having pudding and having something for pudding.

I am a foreigner in the UK and it took me a while to get my head around these things. ;)

So E2 ate none?
Confirming the hatred for pizza still exists?

But apparently jumped up and down screaming for pizza for the gender party!

Something doesn’t add up!
But.
But... Jonathan said that Eduardo does not like pizza but Edie does!!! Maybe it's a boy day.....;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.