SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was ready to hate watch the vlog (on Yewtube ofc 👌🏻) but had to stop because I was just sick to my stomach at the sight of all the hysterical balloons and props and hassle, so much poof for kids they don’t even provide basic needs for.
The kids need proper food, not balloons. The feeling of safety, not the biggest cake. They need to be heard and seen for who they are, not be Instagrammable. They need proper clothing, not props. They need to play games and have fun with their parents outside in the yard, not the biggest narcissistic display ever. Genuine love and care in stead of iPads and chocolate and empty birthday parties. It’s just heartbreaking isn’t it.
Absolutely, andrea won't have been fussed about all of the over the top decorations, cake and huge party, just having his parents full attention for once would have been enough. All of that was purely for getting content and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't actually know much about iron-man and it was chosen as the theme for obvious reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.