SacconeJolys #77 England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden used for financial gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathans latest tiktok is just gross, nothing to do with mermaids regardless of the caption, its just E2 underwater with his legs wide open infront of the camera!! Of course jonathan had to include himself in it just to get around the rules vile man šŸ˜”
I'm disgusted by it, it's not appropriate for any child to be shown in that position let alone a trans child!

Reactions: 19
111 would send an ambulance if they felt necessary. You can do an anon call of concern for welfare and state whatā€™s shown in the videos that they can see themselves. I was watching a Tiktok live once and the person was clearly unwell but refusing to get an ambulance so one of the comments called one as they knew her address and said they were worried about her welfare. The paramedics have a duty of care. If I knew the address I would call myself buT I dont. I think maybe if you have a location and date of birth they can narrow down or look him up on the system and find the address Iā€™m not sure. But that boy needs help
I know their address but thatā€™s not how 111 works. It has to be the person at the address making the call and they need to provide a date of birth, GP details etc. Itā€™s to avoid time wasters and fake calls.

Reactions: 8
I know their address but thatā€™s not how 111 works. It has to be the person at the address making the call and they need to provide a date of birth, GP details etc. Itā€™s to avoid time wasters and fake calls.
Iā€™ve called 111 before, the first thing they ask is ā€˜are you calling for yourself or someone elseā€™ you say someone else then they ask the address of that person and you give the address. Iā€™ve done it for a family member before

Reactions: 7
I'm disgusted by it, it's not appropriate for any child to be shown in that position let alone a trans child!
They must have seen that creepy guys disgusting comment on the vlog and now they both post this video. Itā€™s like they are catering for this type of person. šŸ˜© I would cry my eyes out if someone had wrote that about my child. It should make any parent feel sick!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve called 111 before, the first thing they ask is ā€˜are you calling for yourself or someone elseā€™ you say someone else then they ask the address of that person and you give the address. Iā€™ve done it for a family member before
But you need their other details, date of birth, GP practice, and they ask for your name and how you know the person. Iā€™ve done it for family too. But I really donā€™t think you can call 111 about a child you donā€™t know, based on snippets of information on the internet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Idk about anyone else but with the heat the last few days I couldnā€™t imagine eating a hot curry for dinner but of course Anna couldnt change it because it was on the meal plan even though she said it didnā€™t sound appetizing for how hot it was šŸ™ƒ
even if you have to stick to a plan, wouldnt you look at the weather when you're planning? you can see at least a few days in advance that it will be too warm for that :rolleyes: i can barely eat at all when its warm, never mind curry.. was that for the kids too? i can't imagine they ate much of it

Reactions: 9
They must have seen that creepy guys disgusting comment on the vlog and now they both post this video. Itā€™s like they are catering for this type of person. šŸ˜© I would cry my eyes out if someone had wrote that about my child. It should make any parent feel sick!
1 comment even slightly inappropriate would make me remove my kids from the internet completely (not that Iā€™d ever ever ever have them on!) but not J&A. For them engagement is a good thing whether itā€™s positive or negative. Theyā€™re scumbags!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Good morning, It's officially the hottest day of the year, and Dre, Dre is tons better, so we are going to let him go unchecked, even though he was sick for eight days, no biggie, it's not like he died or anything. He's almost back to his normal self and eating lots of nutritious sugar. The kid that pays our bills is talking, I really could care less, but it pays for my crotch waxings so... JONATHAN is talking, he's confused our kids so badly that the one that pays the bills thinks they can marry their sister, how cute. The hot isn't bothering us guys, we've cheated the system and went to Spain so we are totally acclimated to the 95-degree weather, we slept just fine because underneath it all I'm cold-hearted, Anyway, I'm gonna have some granola. OH MY GOSH, it's so hot, even though it doesn't bother me AT ALL because we went to Spain. My window is still broken however, I'm gonna turn on the A/C. Okay, let me see, U2 isn't playing, I'm going to take the tape of my window, OH the A/C, this is footage no one needs to see, but I'm keeping it in for the extra time. It's 93 degrees right now and it's so hot and I'm going to get my nails done, what, did you think I was going to the store (cackle) I'm going because one of my nails is coming off and I needed to get away from the kids for a few hours. I still haven't figured out my Bluetooth and every time I get in my car U2 plays even though we all heard it playing something different, ignore that. Here I line my lips with doo-doo brown lipliner ( in-store toilets everywhere) while I talk about hating U2, even though everyone in the entire universe has removed it from their phone. U2 was playing at the resort, is that a child or a pigeon, oh no, oh dear I think my tire is flat, let me phone JONATHAN instead of going back into the house to find him and getting the keys to another car. Instead, I'm going to witch at JONATHAN because I'm way too stupid to take my car up to the gas station and put air in my tire, only BOYS do that. This car is falling apart because I have no clue what maintenance is. My hero is putting air in my tire, I need to learn to do it, I'm sure it's not that hard, yea, I'm not gonna do that. I just got done and now my nails match my top. It wasn't intentional but it looked good. Has that window been open the entire time, why yes it has, it's been open the entire ride because it's broken. Here I say rambling tit. Oh my gosh, it's burning my ass, oh it's hot, awww. I came home to this surprise of bread, from a company that doesn't check its sources. They sent a vegan, gluten-free, organic array of breads to a family that has disordered eating and doesn't need to be free of anything. This one looks exciting it's a charcoal loaf, all my food is usually charcoal so everyone's gonna love it, I'm sure. Two of the summer babies and one idiot are playing in the pool. I'm gonna layout and get more sun damage. I say random things, a twig is in my hair, it's so dark in here because I have on sunglasses, but I think everyone in the UK's house is like this, dark and they are wearing sunglasses. The kitchen is cool for the dogs, I chased them with the water hose and now they appreciate it even though that's not how that works. See my boobs, let me bend down for you. Does anyone know where the other kids are? I haven't seen them all day. While I listen to my dog make alien noises and my other dog, I mean child sits very oddly in the dog bed, I'm going to make dinner in my bikini!!!! The bikini cooking show, it's so hot, not me, the weather. I'm making prawn curry which doesn't sound good, but it's on my menu so I'm sticking to it. Here I'm passing around a small bowl for six dogs who are growling at one another, smart. Does anyone see that pale kid on the dog bed, look's healthy, right? I'm now showing my curry, I'm still including alcohol in my dishes even though I understand it doesn't cook out, but I don't care. What you don't like anything, he's just a grumpy toddler, not one that's been sick for 8 days. Hey, kid you better shut your mouth about my slop or you will only get 45 pieces of candy tonight and one bowl of ice cream. This isn't a great angle and you can't see me but it's the same angle from the 100's of times I've shot this angle. Is your best friend Albie, Oh, it's daddy, quick he's sick call 911. He's mad because he wanted dominos pizza and I said nope, that it's only for Mommy and Daddy when you take your butt to bed after your sad meal and chocolate with no fan. See it's on the meal plan, no one can read. Prawns, Prawns, you like prawns, in that pan is enough for about three people one dish each, but I'm gonna stretch it to feed six and a few foxes. Dinner is served, I'm dripping in this chair, but I've been to Spain so I'm fine, but hot. The sick one's not really eating, and he get's to sit in his pants, I really wish I could sit in my pants, even though I'm wearing as little as possible now. It's the next day and I'm working out, I just open my back door because last night I was too tired to end the vlog, bye everyone I've got a hard seven minutes ahead of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
But you need their other details, date of birth, GP practice, and they ask for your name and how you know the person. Iā€™ve done it for family too. But I really donā€™t think you can call 111 about a child you donā€™t know, based on snippets of information on the internet.
Iā€™m not sure. Just going on experience. I only had to give date of birth and address. I wasnā€™t asked who I was or what drs surgery they go to. Nhs legally have a duty of care and canā€™t ignore concerns for welfare, even a hoax call they check out because they have to legally because of their duty of care. I watched a documentary on it before. Iā€™ve also seen people call an ambulance on tiktok live people and the paramedics have shown up and this is just random people who follow people and are concerned about how theyā€™re behaving online and concerned for welfare. My experience may be different to yours but thatā€™s what happened when Iā€™ve called before. If I knew the address Iā€™d call myself and I donā€™t care if thatā€™s OTT or whatever or if they tell me they canā€™t do anything. At least Iā€™d know I done all I could to help him as watching him and knowing how I felt with appendicitis Iā€™m worried his has burst

Reactions: 7
No it does not, and besides, his dob is readily available online.

Reactions: 4
Where were the kids when J had to hand hold Anna to the petrol station to repressurise a tyre? Simply so she could go to her beauty appointment. She is a f*#cking excuse for a woman. Infuriating.

Reactions: 27
So is this cooking in a bikini some fetish tit? Like the ones where itā€™s ā€œcleaningā€ but itā€™s womenā€¦.supposedly housewives in skimpy clothes bending over repeatedly for the camera while cleaning? I heard about these cause people were complaining children could watch them because theyā€™re not age restricted but itā€™s obvious what theyā€™re doing. Seems in Annas lane since sheā€™s always airing her ditch on camera and wearing a bikini to cook now.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just catching up with yesterday's clog. What kind of crappy bed time story was that? Those books are for babies, read an actual story, so many wonderful kids books to choose from. Dre is the perfect age for the Grufallo or hungry caterpillar. Again anna going thr bare minimum to be a mum

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Where were the kids when J had to hand hold Anna to the petrol station to repressurise a tyre? Simply so she could go to her beauty appointment. She is a f*#cking excuse for a woman. Infuriating.
They're sooooo gender progressive aren't they!

Reactions: 8
Not sure why this has been angry faced - yes, we have concerns about the boy but 111 has these systems in place to avoid hoaxes and false alarms that take medical services away from people who really need them.

What were you all planning to do, say "I've seen videos of this kid I dont know" and expect them not to question how you know their address?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can tell she still has issues with food. She couldn't change up what tbey were having for dinner due to the weather. Everyone e else in the country just had a picky tea with minimal cooking. She had to stick to the plan even though she was probably dehydrated standing next to the stove.

Reactions: 31
You can tell she still has issues with food. She couldn't change up what tbey were having for dinner due to the weather. Everyone e else in the country just had a picky tea with minimal cooking. She had to stick to the plan even though she was probably dehydrated standing next to the stove.
I think Anna's issues with food either stem from or have spiralled into a need for control. She picks out her children's outfits down to the underwear, she can't veer from any plan and has made everybody's life around her like groundhog day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m not sure. Just going on experience. I only had to give date of birth and address. I wasnā€™t asked who I was or what drs surgery they go to. Nhs legally have a duty of care and canā€™t ignore concerns for welfare, even a hoax call they check out because they have to legally because of their duty of care. I watched a documentary on it before. Iā€™ve also seen people call an ambulance on tiktok live people and the paramedics have shown up and this is just random people who follow people and are concerned about how theyā€™re behaving online and concerned for welfare. My experience may be different to yours but thatā€™s what happened when Iā€™ve called before. If I knew the address Iā€™d call myself and I donā€™t care if thatā€™s OTT or whatever or if they tell me they canā€™t do anything. At least Iā€™d know I done all I could to help him as watching him and knowing how I felt with appendicitis Iā€™m worried his has burst
Itā€™s very easy to find their address online if you want to. I really do think that kind of thing is what gives Tattle a bad name though. Isnā€™t one of the rules to keep it on Tattle? Calling 111 or social services based on what we see of this family on the internet is a step too far in my opinion. But there are plenty of people who agree with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I meal plan but thereā€™s always wriggle room in it! She deffo still has eating issues if she canā€™t stray from the plan when the weather is hot! Itā€™s not like theyā€™ve not got the money to stray either!

Reactions: 10
Same title on last 2 vlogs with the same Anna pose,leaning in to show off the girls.
Getting really desperate now aren't we Joanie?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.