SacconeJolys #77 England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden used for financial gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst Andrea is poorly and looking dreadful, this moron is prattling on, dressed like a twit
Thread title ... Think blankety blank ... 'jonathon pretends he likes it in the pink but we know he prefers it in the "blank" '

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s probably a silly question but do english police to well checks if called ?surely it’s a form of neglect .
I was thinking the same thing. Or even phoning an ambulance but maybe through the 111 service if there's people who know their address without doxing them. I'm pretty sure they can arrange a welfare check or even an ambulance if they were to take the call seriously, which they should given the literal video evidence of his decline. Can you imagine the scandal if he were to collapse and the nhs/emergency service had ignored a genuine report, even an anonymous one. And then there's the ignored reports to social services mounting up over the last couple of years. It would be a huge scandal. Though I guess they'd at least be more famous from it.

At the very least they should be able to advise on how to get immediate help to this neglected, potentially seriously ill child when his parents are the only people he depends on and they do jack tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same thing. Or even phoning an ambulance but maybe through the 111 service if there's people who know their address without doxing them. I'm pretty sure they can arrange a welfare check or even an ambulance if they were to take the call seriously, which they should given the literal video evidence of his decline. Can you imagine the scandal if he were to collapse and the nhs/emergency service had ignored a genuine report, even an anonymous one. And then there's the ignored reports to social services mounting up over the last couple of years. It would be a huge scandal. Though I guess they'd at least be more famous from it.

At the very least they should be able to advise on how to get immediate help to this neglected, potentially seriously ill child when his parents are the only people he depends on and they do jack tit.
This is what I was trying to say....I'm sure someone on here knows their address/area to make a report. Something needs done before this child takes even more seriously ill or dies. Sorry to be so blunt but this is disgusting. I can't believe they are doing this and the children should be removed from them immediately

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

111 would send an ambulance if they felt necessary. You can do an anon call of concern for welfare and state what’s shown in the videos that they can see themselves. I was watching a Tiktok live once and the person was clearly unwell but refusing to get an ambulance so one of the comments called one as they knew her address and said they were worried about her welfare. The paramedics have a duty of care. If I knew the address I would call myself buT I dont. I think maybe if you have a location and date of birth they can narrow down or look him up on the system and find the address I’m not sure. But that boy needs help

Reactions: 9
#78 thread suggestion
Anna, stop prancing round in your pants- get your kid an ambulance!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion: Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Reactions: 46
Part of me think they’re holding off a hospital trip becuase, well, views. It’s a very Ingham family thing to do.

Reactions: 18
To sum up that vlog , it was not from today.
Anna did indeed prioritise getting her nails done over Andrea's health!
Moaning about u2, of she doesn't put Spotify on that will start playing
The window looks to still be broken and taped up

Cooking in her bikini again because that's not dangerous is it 🙄 if she were to spill something it would go straight on the skin rather a layer of clothes.
Prawn curry doesn't sound particularly child friendly 😕

Trying to emphasise that Andrea wanted pizza just incase it wasn't heard but minutes later isn't touching his food again 🤔

Anna feels it's appropriate not only to tell everyone but film andrea in nothing but his pants!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Trying to emphasise that Andrea wanted pizza just incase it wasn't heard but minutes later isn't touching his food again 🤔

Anna feels it's appropriate not only to tell everyone but film andrea in nothing but his pants!!
She’s full of tit. The poor child still looks so unwell sitting in the bloody dogs bed! When he got up and walked my heart nearly broke 😞 doesn’t look like a kid who is on the mend to me

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s full of tit. The poor child still looks so unwell sitting in the bloody dogs bed! When he got up and walked my heart nearly broke 😞 doesn’t look like a kid who is on the mend to me
I thought exactly the same thing! Someone needs to do a welfare check on him asap!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just had a look at today's vlog and I gasped when I saw Andrea slumped & lifeless over at the dinner table, everyone else was eating and drinking but he was the only one not, resting his head in his hand, poor little guy looks as poorly as ever and a lost little soul, just blankly staring at his dad, it's heartbreaking seeing him like this, he is probably not understanding why isn't he getting better and feeling well, seeing his siblings full of energy and eating and doesn't understand why he isn't like that when around 9 days ago he was like them, but his parents, one couldn't be any further away from him if she tried, filming, laughing saying to everyone "Enjoy" and Jonathan just feeding himself instead of maybe just trying to see if he can help him out eating, seeing he is the closest seated, or even just holding him or something, but nope they are unaffected by his decline day by day and its, no nothing to see here, just carry on as normal. There is no improvement, no visit to the doctors or a hospital just calpol and chocolate. I couldn't hate Anna & Jonathan anymore than I do right now.
Can you imagine when you’re so sick you can’t keep anything down and barely even water that your stupid mother gives you a bowl of pasta with broccoli cheese and other smelly tit no one on earth eats when they’re sick? Or a big plate of syrupy pancakes? Is she really that stupid? He needs sat on the couch with her dyson blowing at him with a plate of crackers and some water maybe a cup of fizzy sprite, then later some homemade chicken noodle. I mean really he should go to the doctor first to see what is wrong,no kid should be sick that long without going to see a dr! This is really pissing me off I can’t believe what a couple of incompetent parents these two are. bleeping potato man just shoveling food down his gullet as his kid is suffering.

I have never seen such superficial, uncaring parents. They are both unemployed layabouts so there is no excuse for one of them not to take andrea to the doctors and be with him at all times. Who films a sick child looking so sick and bewildered and just chats to the camera like a fuckin moron... diabolical people thats who. The way he doesn't even expect to get a hug or comfort is just despicable. That bedtime reading of Peppa pig was just for show and those books are aimed at 1- 2 year olds. More for them to hold and get the feel of moving the pages. Read a proper story and actually engage with your child... but 1st get him to a dr cos he looks worryingly sick!!!!! I have had my children admitted to hospital looking brighter than he does. I'm genuinely very concerned about him.
You know after she was done recording that little bit for the camera she shut the book and probably shut his door and went downstairs to duck off and watch kardashians

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Idk about anyone else but with the heat the last few days I couldn’t imagine eating a hot curry for dinner but of course Anna couldnt change it because it was on the meal plan even though she said it didn’t sound appetizing for how hot it was 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Jonathans latest tiktok is just gross, nothing to do with mermaids regardless of the caption, its just E2 underwater with his legs wide open infront of the camera!! Of course jonathan had to include himself in it just to get around the rules vile man 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this sounds ignorant. Does anyone know what happens if we don’t live in the same country as them and we try to place a call over there will it go through? Will we be charged? Does it depend on the phone plan?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this sounds ignorant. Does anyone know what happens if we don’t live in the same country as them and we try to place a call over there will it go through? Will we be charged? Does it depend on the phone plan?
Nhs is a free phone number in the UK so will not charge. However I’m not sure if it’ll charge you being abroad but it shouldn’t being free

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.