Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
OMG. I’m just watching the vlog & when they are in the taxi on the way to the mall, Jonathan spots a vegan restaurant.

E1 said with a very sarcastic tone and clapping “oh, you could go with your invisible friends”

I am crying laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Annnnnnna

Screenshot_20220719-152242_Instagram.jpg

They confirmed 3 year old strictly can't attend Kids Club...and that the parents lied about his age. Imagine if he had a major medical incident in their care, that's Wyndham resorts closed down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Mickey123

VIP Member
I would like to add that they need to take Andy to a doctor, you don't stay dehydrated for days on end when you are not in the sun and have had plenty to drink, also he's not vomiting or having diarrhea that we know of. Have they checked his temp? They've been through an international airport where it's ripe with germs the kid could have picked up something. I would have never taken my 4 yr old out on a boat ride when he was ill like that, seems that he didn't participate at all as there was hardly any footage of him. She is truly not very motherly, as most of us would have held our baby that is ill next to us and babied them, nope she's on the other side of the boat, while he's looking like he's passed out. She is the shitty of shits!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Hillary101

I am currently on a weekend trip and my kids are living their best lives!

Now I settle in for a break to catch up here and see SJ’s kids are in a kids club for what, 6 hours a day? That’s obscene.

I think those clubs are meant for a 1-off dinner date childcare, not to be used as daily daycare, wow… 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 65

DryHeave

"The room is a mess cause they haven't come to clean it yet. There's just stuff everywhere."

FFS. As someone who did a few seasons of chambermaiding... the housekeeping is there to clean & take care of laundry, NOT tidy up after lazy arseholes!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
How are they saying they put their kids in kids club because they don’t spend time with each other ?😂

are they not two stay at home jobless parents who’s kids go to school every day?..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In the comments:
" I have been a parent for nearly 18 years, I am also one of four so I totally get it from both angles. I also work for one of the biggest social media management companies in Europe. If you were doing all the other interesting stuff on holiday (going to the beach, water parks, day trips and exploring the local culture) you would be vlogging it! Why? Because it makes interesting content. The fact this isn't being vlogged would suggest it's not happening. Kids clubs have their place for the odd break but the vlogs give the view that the kids spend their whole day there apart from meal times. This is a gifted deal, obviously none of us know what the deal is but at the very minimum I would expect more content highlighting the resort itself and also what you can do in the surrounding areas. At the end of the day like it or not you are promoting this hotel and selling a dream. This is not it 😏 "

Ouch!! So very very true!

Another good one:

" Genuinely curious.. is there ever a time when you actually enjoy spending time with your children? Because I fail to see it. Whenever they’re off school or home for whatever reason you complain that they’re home and act like they’re a huge burden and inconvenience to you. I’ve never once heard you say the kids are home so you’re going to have a great time doing this or that together. The only time you seem to spend time with them is for ads or making videos. You can’t even have a family dinner on holiday talking as two of the kids are glued to IPads. "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Mickey123

VIP Member
Okay, I just couldn't bring myself to do a recap because I was just grossed out by the entire thing. First of all, they dragged that poor child around as sick as he was while they were "waiting on a dr. that is only there two days a week" the fuck I'm waiting on a resort dr. when I could have gone somewhere quicker. Second, he has a "gastric virus" and the other kids are going to kids club? Are they even real parents, because we all know a virus goes through a family like a wildfire, and it takes a few days to take hold from one to the next. This means if there are any other kids at the club then watch out, your vacation is about to take a turn. The SJ kids have also had their hands all over the buffet so beware!! They are about to take a plane ride home, so good luck to international travelers, the SJ's have a virus and one of them sucks her thumb. She let Andrea wet the bed, knowing he has to have a pull-up at night when they are home, is it okay to piss the hotel sheets vs your own? Did you not bring enough or did you run out and just not purchase them and you knew your kid was sick! You are putting a towel down? How is that going to stop the pee from soaking the sheets? I feel terrible for that child. Also, your skanky ass did a 20-minute workout vs cleaning up the place because you are waiting on housekeeping, Jesus, take the wheel, that bitch needs help.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
My summer vacation (so far) by Emilia SacconeJoly...

After three years we have finally left our grey mansion to go on a 'family' vacation. My dad said we were so lucky to get a gifted vacation, and that is why he has to film our every waking moment. That morning we were all packed and ready to go, but my Mum had to complete her two-hour make-up routine, so as usual we were late to the airport and we almost missed our flight. On the airplane I tried to relax, but I was in charge of taking care of my younger siblings, because my Dad says that is my job as the eldest child and he needs 'alone' time with his invisible friends.

We flew to...??? I actually don't know where we are, but it doesn't matter because we will never leave the resort anyway. When we got to the apartment, we found out that all four of us have to share single beds in one small room. Well except for Andrea, he gets to sleep in a tiny play-pen on the floor. It was really uncomfortable and none of us got much sleep, but we were not allowed to disturb our parents.

My siblings and I were so excited to be somewhere new, and we wanted to sight-see, go to the pool, visit the beach, etc. But instead, we were forced to go to the Kid's Club. All day. Every day. We watched movies, played Uno, decorated cupcakes, and they did face painting. But that is for babies so I refused to get mine done. Dad says I am an edgy teenager, so why am I stuck at kids club?

Our parents told us this was a 'family' vacation, but the only time we are allowed to spend with them is at meal times. Every day for breakfast we went to the buffet, where we slathered our food in Nutella, except for me, I had bowls of ham. For dinner we always went to the same restaurant where my parents had tropical drinks and fancy entrees. My siblings and I ate bowls of plain pasta...every night. So by now, all of us are really constipated.

So far, the highlight of my 'family' vacation has been the train (golf cart) that we have to ride everywhere, but yesterday my parents announced that we were finally going to leave the resort. We were so excited. Where would we go? A fun day trip? A sightseeing excursion. Playing at the beach? So many options to pick from. And they chose.....the boring mall because they wanted to go shopping. Ugh.

So, we still have a few more days left on this 'family' vacation so hopefully we do something exciting and I will write about that. Please don't deduct marks from this assignment. I tried to write as much as I could, but it's not my fault that my parents are boring, selfish people that don't want to spend time with us.
Emilia :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Meisify2

VIP Member
A1 “why has A2 got 3 seatbelts” Jono “because we love him the most”!!! Vile, disgusting parenting, that the kids are obviously used too because none of them took any notice, it’s emotional abuse that will cause the kids issues in adulthood

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wait. They went to the mall but they haven't gone to the actual beach? Are they completely devoid of working brain cells?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

JS12350

People suggested appendicitis in the comments. The poor kid is literally holding his stomach, crouching and crying, not eating properly, looks pale and he can barely walk! If that was my child I would be taking them straight to the emergency department. Instead you have them vlogging E2’s new nails like they’re the most important topic to focus on. Your almost 4 year old is really sick and is in pain. Please do something Anna and Jonathan!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

QueenBW

VIP Member
Andrea was basically unresponsive during dinner. Anna asked several times if he wanted to eat or go to bed, he didn't even act like he had heard her. If he was my kid, I'd have grabbed him and ran to A&E. I'm not a parent but if I ever am, I'd much rather be "paranoid" than sorry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

JustSad123

Chatty Member
So here are some pics from Jonno ....
I’m not on TikTok enough to properly understand that trend but the way it reads to me is E2 asks JJ for a picture. JJ asks who it’s for, E2 replies with their “boyfriend”. To which JJ takes a shirtless selfie.

Major red flag: assuming E2’s “boyfriend” is the same age, JJ wants to send them a shirtless suggestive selfie. An 8 year old. Convince me otherwise that he is not a pedophile hiding in plain sight 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Greentrees

VIP Member
As if weirdo Jonathan from weirdo city couldn't get any weirder, when E2 was vlogging (in todays vlog) talking to J & Alessia on their way to get their takeaway food, as they were walking, E2 walked towards J talking to him and J had his yellow singlet pulled to one side and was giving a nipple flash for an excruciating 10 seconds in the camera, eww, what the fuckity fuck is that all about, some signal to his friendliest friend mates, tell me this isn't normal, tell me he didn't do this on purpose, I reackon he did imo, knowing E2 was filming. He is sick. Doing a nipple flash, pulling his singlet down, he is known for doing this, remember he did this non stop pulling his top to the side and showing his slimey nipple on rotation back in the "true me journey crap" days. He just can't help himself, he is one sicko, so bizarre. He grosses me out. :sick:

1812C198-3F6C-4429-9845-6B66FAAC3575.jpeg

181D6623-5641-4D80-AFD2-1681205E2BD8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48