SacconeJolys #77 England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden used for financial gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like the kids really were the only ones in the kids club and the room looks so boring too. 😔
And they even eat the same thing for breakfast and dinner.
I liked Andreas question the other day "why do we never look what's up there?" referring to the upper floor at their apartment. This question could be just asked in general, since these kids don't often even know what's around the corner. :/
i was about to comment on this the kids looked like dogs up for adoption in that tiny glassed room....
Anna has nothing to say to them except "good girl/good boy" and "you are so pretty" as i it was a necessary feature ( for girls at least)

she's so self centered , when the camera is on Emilia for the "champagne tasting bit"( not funny but they've done so much worse) that she comes back to erself and tells a story about an old guy coming on to her when whe was young...in front of Emilia! what a terrible story to tell!! ( buut the first comment seems to find it "cute")

pasta bowl again for the kids...

i won't comment on the wedding thing so rude ...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder is that why they didnt go to Emma's wedding in New York? Cos they couldn't get a gifted hotel?
But yeah Joan you can retire (as you sit on your crappy free holiday).

Reactions: 14
Looks more like you found yourself reading Tattle about your tongue always sticking out. Who gives a duck you found a chain that has millions of locations sometimes 2 on 1 street! Tell me you read here without telling me you read here.

Edit:
Did anyone catch this great ad for the resort/apartment/timeshare that Jotato posted? I know none of his posts say #gifted or #ad, but his posting pix of his vacation is essentially an ad for the place.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder is that why they didnt go to Emma's wedding in New York? Cos they couldn't get a gifted hotel?
But yeah Joan you can retire (as you sit on your crappy free holiday).
I think they still had a nanny then. They could have left the kids at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Looks more like you found yourself reading Tattle about your tongue always sticking out. Who gives a duck you found a chain that has millions of locations sometimes 2 on 1 street! Tell me you read here without telling me you read here.

Edit:
Did anyone catch this great ad for the resort/apartment/timeshare that Jotato posted? I know none of his posts say #gifted or #ad, but his posting pix of his vacation is essentially an ad for the place.
He really is mentally challenged. He's like the most pathetic man I've ever been made aware of. Such a sad unhappy individual.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Do these faces look like the faces of kids who are having fun on their holiday? Not one bit, they are as miserable AF. Being roped into doing things they dont want to do. First Emilia is coerced into going to kids club, plus the role of caretaker to Andrea now doing an AD, what next taking over the vlogs & editing them, I mean this girl is broken on this trip, she has had it, it's grossly unfair and all her parents do is whine and whinge about having 4 kids with them on their 'family holiday' making out they are burdens on them and Jonathan wishing they would "duck off", I cant with them, they are parents from hell and deserve nothing in life. I am so pissed with them, well what's new they are always pissing me off.

I can just hear Anna say to any one of them who resist to participate I mean work in the Ad's "dont you like going to private school, don't you like the things we have been able to afford for you, don't you like the things we have been able to give you". this will be the never ending exchange/bribe the kids will hear and held to ransom until such times they are old enough to tell their parents to duck off, Emilia will have to continue to do things like this against her will, it's so unfair. And look how tight Anna is clutching Andrea's little wrist, poor little mite and they didnt even take his eye makeup off from face painting either. And then you have Anna with her fake arse laughing and pouting in the camera, she makes me utterly sick.
Those kids look so broken and sad. Look at their awful mother ffaje smiling. I hope her kids dislike her!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
all I can hear in my head is Kids are going to the kids club and Jonno must think: Time for more babies. how many times has he said it in the earlier vlogs? Anna doesn't want more but that doesn't stop Jonno

Reactions: 11
But on a more positive note, when Anna isn't wearing this heavy make-up, she looks definitely younger and much nicer and more friendly. 😄 Especially noticed this on these vlogs.

Reactions: 16
So at home anna wakes up before the kids and does her workouts, but on holiday she does it later in the day so she has an excuse to put the kids in kids club?

• Angry
Reactions: 44
i was about to comment on this the kids looked like dogs up for adoption in that tiny glassed room....
Anna has nothing to say to them except "good girl/good boy" and "you are so pretty" as i it was a necessary feature ( for girls at least)

she's so self centered , when the camera is on Emilia for the "champagne tasting bit"( not funny but they've done so much worse) that she comes back to erself and tells a story about an old guy coming on to her when whe was young...in front of Emilia! what a terrible story to tell!! ( buut the first comment seems to find it "cute")

pasta bowl again for the kids...

i won't comment on the wedding thing so rude ...
Honestly, this is the best and worst thing anna could have done taking over the vlogging. She is showing EXACTLY what shes like and what her personality is like. She is one screwed up individual and i hope more people will see this now.

Reactions: 38
Can you imagine the surrogate/s of Matts children watching annals stories and seeing that they are discussing ‘ favourite child’ 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They all look miserable lmao “they never want to leave” and Anna’s on her phone again. Looks like they’re all having the best time ever 😂
Anna texting could be like this ....

A: Matt help me I'm stuck in a crappy hotel with my miserable kids and gobshite soon to be ex husband. Can we please be a thruple? I won't bring Jonno with me, I know he could be gay or bi or non-binary, who bleeping knows what the sad little bastard actually is, I'm just sick of him.

And now he keeps sticking his tongue out like he's got something wrong with him, or is it a code for his friendliest friends, I don't know.

Help me Matt, please save me from this life.

The money is disappearing quicker than the views, at this rate we will have less money in the bank than books he's sold which is dire.

We are going to have to sell the house and it's a shithole, we aren't going to make any cash on it.

I don't know what he's going to come up with next, he's doing motivational speaking now, I mean Matt, for fucks sake who is going to listen to that ugly fucker topless with a dick tattoo on his neck.

He has invisible bleeping friends Matt, he's a grown man/woman/neither who talks to invisible friends.

Help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Holy moly, these kids are eating their body weight in chocolate, lollies and desserts on this trip. there poor tummies. I am feeling sick for them seeing them eat all this sweet stuff. How will they ever know the difference between an everyday food and a special treat food when these occasional treat foods have become a major part of their daily diet, its out of control. Its bad enough how much crap they eat back home but geez this is next level. Anna and Jonathan are shovelling it to them, its unbelievable! What's wrong with them? (rhetorical question) But as long as J & A are eating healthy nutritious food, no worries then. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So so miserable.
Just because they're abroad and the weather is nice does not mean that they are having a good time.
To be fare I think that they have gone away when the weather in Surrey has & is just as hot, the kids would have been happier at home in the pool, and thats saying something,

A week in the kids club in Spain, poor kids, J&A have shown us all they really do not have any great love for those kids, they are a way to make an income, nothing more.
E1 will soon realise this, I think after this week she has learnt alot about her parents, she will soon be able to put all the pieces together & see them for what they are, money hungry child abusers.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the surrogate/s of Matts children watching annals stories and seeing that they are discussing ‘ favourite child’ 😳
Oh, don't worry, Jonathan has been known to ask them, too. The last time was quite a while ago though, before all this 'my child is trans' stuff. Eduardo's face dropped and he immediately pointed to Emilia.

Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
Are the 4 kids sharing two single beds between them all?
Not quite, they shoved andrea
(The almost 4 year old) into a travel cot, along with the bib and highchair.
I think Emilia has her own and the other 2 share.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Those poor children are going to have so many issues as they grow older. You have E1 who’s treated like a teenager when it’s convenient and when they want to drop her off to spend time alone she gets treated like a little child. E2 gets treated like a teenager now too and seems so disconnected from reality as Anna and Jonathan have E2 hooked on Tiktok and the iPad. A1 is allowed to roam a unknown resort buffet freely with no supervision and also around the pool filming. A2 is treated as if he’s a toddler with a massive silicone bib around his neck, a high chair and a travel cot (he starts primary/elementary school in September)

They moan about having the children in their company and how they wish they could just keep them at kids club. They seem so detached from their own children. You have E1 who seems to now realise that her parents don’t want her in their company and that makes me sad. E2 seems to be getting really bored with kids club too and when Anna said “let’s go back to kids club” in the latest vlog E2 looked really deflated.

Jonathan shows his true colours over and over. Making harsh jokes about Anna’s period and how they should “just cancel the holiday”, then getting angry over E1 losing her iPad and looking around for it to find it was dead of battery. Then you have him speaking out loud on camera saying “f*ck off back to kids club” and Anna also joking about how she was telling Matt who her favourite child was in front of all of the children. Then Jonathan was also trying to say that he didn’t even have a proper holiday thanks to the kids on his Instagram stories (harsh, it isn’t their fault)

They keep wishing for their kids to stay away from them and to not be with them. Wait until the kids grow older and realise and then understand the years and years of exploitation they’ve subjected them to. I wouldn’t want to keep in contact with my parents if they did what they’ve done to those kids. They better be careful with what they say. With E1 getting older and becoming more aware of what is happening, it’s going to get more difficult to explain why they’ve sacrificed their kids privacy to have a lavish lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Are the 4 kids sharing two single beds between them all?
I think in the last couple of days they finally realised that there was a sofa bed in the living room. The E’s are there now & the A’s have a single bed each.

But at the start of the holiday 3 shared 2 single beds & A2 had a travel cot 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.