SacconeJolys #77 England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden used for financial gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am currently on a weekend trip and my kids are living their best lives!

Now I settle in for a break to catch up here and see SJ’s kids are in a kids club for what, 6 hours a day? That’s obscene.

I think those clubs are meant for a 1-off dinner date childcare, not to be used as daily daycare, wow… 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 65
I can’t understand why they can’t just ENJOY A HOLIDAY!!! Without either constantly being on their phones, filming crappy videos… kicking their kids out to boot camp or making them work by filming them in outfits… seriously have a day off guys.. So unfair on the kids.

did anyone else think that Jonathan zooms on way more on Eddie in their bikini than any of the others :/ he’s such a creep!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Still no sign of Jono in his pink tutu or odd shoes prancing off for breakfast!
Go on………give us all a good laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, luckily this tiny 2 bed appt is plenty big enough for their holiday, but really unfortunately - even though Anal tried realllllly hard there wasn’t anything like it in Italy so they had to miss the family wedding.
do you think Anna realised how ridiculous she sounded when she was talking about how they couldn’t find anything suitable in Italy? Why even bring it up in the video?
It’s quite obvious that they’re only on this holiday, in this location, because it’s the only that was gifted.

do you think Anna realised how ridiculous she sounded when she was talking about how they couldn’t find anything suitable in Italy? Why even bring it up in the video?
It’s quite obvious that they’re only on this holiday, in this location, because it’s the only that was gifted.
Yes, it was this or nothing, because not in mainstream school holidays - which is another reason why the kids prison, sorry, club, is dead.

Reactions: 15
Anal: I’ve never nor could I ever be motivated by money.
Also Anal: Eats, sleeps & breathes exploiting the children to make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The kids look soooooo fed up.

And plain pasta again? What? So strange..

oh, and Jonathan 'I can't eat dairy' is having a cheesecake for afters?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The kids look soooooo fed up.

And plain pasta again? What? So strange..

oh, and Jonathan 'I can't eat dairy' is having a cheesecake for afters?
His dietary intolerances / aversions are on a need-to *SeLeCTiVe* bases. They’ll be back in full swing when they get back home to Anna’s cooking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anna saying that one sister and one brother did not go to the wedding, either... Would that be the siblings that live in America perhaps? Slightly different situation than being in Europe, and planning to travel that time already.

His dietary intolerances / aversions are on a need-to *SeLeCTiVe* bases. They’ll be back in full swing when they get back home to Anna’s cooking. 😂
Mabye it's Giselle who is is intolerant, not actuallly Jonathan.
You know, a bit like how Eduardo did not like pizza anymore, but Edie loves it so much she requested it for her name-reveal party.....

Do these faces look like the faces of kids who are having fun on their holiday? Not one bit, they are as miserable AF. Being roped into doing things they dont want to do. First Emilia is coerced into going to kids club, plus the role of caretaker to Andrea now doing an AD, what next taking over the vlogs & editing them, I mean this girl is broken on this trip, she has had it, it's grossly unfair and all her parents do is whine and whinge about having 4 kids with them on their 'family holiday' making out they are burdens on them and Jonathan wishing they would "duck off", I cant with them, they are parents from hell and deserve nothing in life. I am so pissed with them, well what's new they are always pissing me off.

I can just hear Anna say to any one of them who resist to participate I mean work in the Ad's "dont you like going to private school, don't you like the things we have been able to afford for you, don't you like the things we have been able to give you". this will be the never ending exchange/bribe the kids will hear and held to ransom until such times they are old enough to tell their parents to duck off, Emilia will have to continue to do things like this against her will, it's so unfair. And look how tight Anna is clutching Andrea's little wrist, poor little mite and they didnt even take his eye makeup off from face painting either. And then you have Anna with her fake arse laughing and pouting in the camera, she makes me utterly sick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
So so miserable.
Just because they're abroad and the weather is nice does not mean that they are having a good time.

Been thinking about the kids club some more. It's not what I would do, but they could have made use of it to have more enriching time with the kids. They could have used it to put the kids in 2 by 2, to allow them some more focussed time. Or even putting 3 in and taking 1 for a special time and rotating so they all get the chance for parental attention.

It would also relieve the kids, who as Jonathan seemed to mention, don't like all being together as much as they are forced to.

Reactions: 40
Been thinking about the kids club some more. It's not what I would do, but they could have made use of it to have more enriching time with the kids. They could have used it to put the kids in 2 by 2, to allow them some more focussed time. Or even putting 3 in and taking 1 for a special time and rotating so they all get the chance for parental attention.

It would also relieve the kids, who as Jonathan seemed to mention, don't like all being together as much as they are forced to.
Of course that would require the 'parents' to actually give a tit about their kids, which we all know is not the case at all. As long as they can do their work outs and spend as much time without the kids as they can, they don't care what happens to those 4 humans who depend on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It looked like the kids really were the only ones in the kids club and the room looks so boring too. 😔
And they even eat the same thing for breakfast and dinner.
I liked Andreas question the other day "why do we never look what's up there?" referring to the upper floor at their apartment. This question could be just asked in general, since these kids don't often even know what's around the corner. :/

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Anna makes her children pose for Instagram and then dumps them at kids club. I guess at kids club at least they may be getting some attention. This holiday has really shown their true colours… how can anyone support them.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Did the kids bring anything apart from iPad, maybe a book, colouring book, cards, just something anything!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes, it was this or nothing, because not in mainstream school holidays - which is another reason why the kids prison, sorry, club, is dead.
Maybe not for the UK but most European kids break up for holidays in early July. Europe is not waiting for the UK families to arrive. In Ireland its very commom to go on holidays in June as its cheaper than going in July and all resorts are packed. We also dont get fined for taking our kids out. So if that kids club is empty maybe its because most people are actually enjoying a holiday with their kids.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.