SacconeJolys #77 England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden used for financial gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this cooking in a bikini some fetish tit? Like the ones where it’s “cleaning” but it’s women….supposedly housewives in skimpy clothes bending over repeatedly for the camera while cleaning? I heard about these cause people were complaining children could watch them because they’re not age restricted but it’s obvious what they’re doing. Seems in Annas lane since she’s always airing her ditch on camera and wearing a bikini to cook now.
My thoughts exactly. Yes, this is a real thing. It’s so obvious what they are doing. The other day with Anna just sat there with her legs spread apart in those skimpy too small shorts that had her vag practically busting out… it’s like Jonathan had posed her like that right before filming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
From 13.07 on today's vlog, does anyone else think that it has been, once again, poorly edited by Jono and that Emilia was going to say "stop filming" to her sorry excuse of a mother when she, the child, was tending to her younger siblings needs and her "mother" was talking shite on camera?
The child is sooooo done with that crap.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
From 13.07 on today's vlog, does anyone else think that it has been, once again, poorly edited by Jono and that Emilia was going to say "stop filming" to her sorry excuse of a mother when she, the child, was tending to her younger siblings needs and her "mother" was talking shite on camera?
The child is sooooo done with that crap.
And Definitely giving mammy dearest the evils

• Wow
Reactions: 14
another vlog of oh my nail is broken and all i care about is what i ate and didnt ate.
and what is she filming most of the time?? really nothing. picking tape off of her car filming herself in the car just on her phone, putting her ugly ass lipshit on. its all about me me MEEEEEEEEEEE disgusting woman. how does anyone watch these videos thinking great parents , great mother.
this is all so unbelievably sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So, whilst Jonathan and Anna were out pumping up the tyre, who was watching the children?......

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So, whilst Jonathan and Anna were out pumping up the tyre, who was watching the children?......
That's a very good question 🤔
Can't imagine they were all piled into the car to pump up a tyre and can't see them being friends with the neighbours well enough to help out.
Don't want to think they were left alone but what other explanations are there??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
someone should recommend this account to Anna, she desperately needs parenting lessons.
Because saying " good girl / boy" is a subtle manipulation tactic and a way of controlling kids. "Put on your shoes, good girl". Basically you're not good if you don't do as i say. In other words do as I say!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.