SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of E2 with the sleeping mask really shows how gaunt their face has become 😔

Maybe it’s just down to genetic face shape but the other three don’t look like that, but then again none of them are the performance cash cow for the family 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220519_051139.jpg

This is an extract from the book Trans by Helen Joyce. Who do this parent sound like?!!! 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Buckle up guys, pride month is round the corner so expect the E2 content/exploitation to ramp up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
What does this mean? Are they moving?!
They’ve been saying for years that this isn’t there forever home (even though when they bought it that’s exactly what they said).. I reckon they will move but not anytime yet. Will make good content will house viewings, moving, perhaps more ‘renovation’ work etc so will time it when they need a cash boost.

Reactions: 17
Is he saying he himself is queer or is he labelling his 7 year old son queer? He knows queer means not straight right? It doesn't mean "wears dresses and photographs himself with a semi for sexual gratification".

Also, just because nobody liked you growing up Jono isn't because "IRELAND COULDNT HANDLE MY QUEERNESS" its because people knew you were a wrong 'un.

Get help.

Screenshot_20220519-070236_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 38
You mean this hideous photo? 😂🤣🤮
View attachment 1277298
He's a walking ad for this song. I got chills... 😂

When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat
Walking on the street in my new LaFreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print, pants out control
It's Redfoo with the big F O
They like Bruce Lee rock at the club (yeah)
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
I-I-I work out
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
I-I-I work out
When I walk in the spot, (yeah), this is what I see (Okay)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
(Show it, show it, show it)
I'm sexy and I know it
I'm sexy and I know it
Yeah, when I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them all
And when I'm at the beach
I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks (what?)
This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go
We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service (watch)
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
I-I-I work out
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
I-I-I work out
When I walk in the spot, (yeah), this is what I see (Okay)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
(Show it, show it, show it)
I'm sexy and I know it (ayy)
I'm sexy and I know it
Check it out, check it out
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah, yeah
Do the wiggle, man
I do the wiggle, man
Yeah
I'm sexy and I know it (ayy, yeah)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he saying he himself is queer or is he labelling his 7 year old son queer? He knows queer means not straight right? It doesn't mean "wears dresses and photographs himself with a semi for sexual gratification".

Also, just because nobody liked you growing up Jono isn't because "IRELAND COULDNT HANDLE MY QUEERNESS" its because people knew you were a wrong 'un.

Get help.

View attachment 1277459
Wtf instead of a parent he’s sounding more and more as a kidnapper who lures a child with promises. It’s getting creepier and cultish by the day.
I’ve got a bad feeling about the pic of E2 with the sleep mask on too, he’s so obsessed with him… for the sake of god I hope that man respects his son’s privacy, because I reckon he alone in that soulless house all day long could have the worst thoughts and drives and no one anymore to make him understand when he’s crossing the line

((ps. Just wanted you to know that I’m doing my part too, I turned down a product from benefit and went for another brand because I’ll never purchase something from a brand who pays child exploiters 😌 it’s not much but we can all make a difference!))

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
About the dentist part, I agree with you guys! I don't know if you noticed but Jono can't even fix his chipped front tooth.

Also, I am so uncomfy that Jono can't even call Edie his daughter but always has to call her my Trans daughter this my trans daughter that.

another thing that makes me uncomfy is that Jono's IG is only full of his kids' photos (Yes Anna has them too but has also loads of selfies and other photos) and those shirtless selfies are just... NO

Reactions: 28
The pic with the sleep mask and the hands sort of crossed at the wrists as if tied.... 🤢🤢🤢
Is my imagination running wild or is that possibly aimed at a certain audience?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
IMG_7834.jpg
you can't change gender 'back and forth' what the duck is this guy teaching his children

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
It's getting worse. It's like watching a car crash. We all know the ending. Something very bad is coming and nobody is doing anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
he mentioned the 3 other kids in that post like they're an after thought.. emilia was the star of the show for years and now she's been dropped for a new story line- :rolleyes: i wonder if the others will get a turn when this one dries up
He tried to make Emilia the star with those awful singing videos but even he can’t lie and pretend she has talent.
She’s going to hate those videos being on the internet when she’s older, imagine high school when the bullies get hold of her screeching on camera 😩

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.