SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A2 is the image if his "Dad" meaning he won't be big and he won't be strong, just Jono with red hair, bless his soul.
i wonder if anna will ever let him grow out his hair.. or is it too "rose gold" for her liking :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I find it particularly weird how obsessed he is with materialistic items. Like he has to show he has a Tesla, the fact he has a pool, the Gucci jacket etc.

Also just to add, why does he post context about E1 being like an adult? Like today’s stories are almost implying she is getting wasted with her 9 year old friends, when in reality they probably be playing with barbies or hide and seek like the kids her age.

They should let Alessia do rugby too, she always looks like she wants to join in
Don’t be silly to them rugby is a “boys” sport. The stereotypes are ridiculous in that house

Reactions: 21
I'm confused why does Eduardo suddenly have short hair? Or are these old videos he is posting?

Reactions: 7
I'm confused why does Eduardo suddenly have short hair? Or are these old videos he is posting?
Just seen the latest Ticktok 🤮 A1 looks the same, so it does look like Eduardo has had a hair cut?

A1 singing hurts my ears, the way he manhandled her is just vile, he is such a creepy perv.

Reactions: 9
Alessia sporting a bruise/cut in the middle of her face/nose along with missing teeth and looking bedraggled. That poor little girl, I just want to scoop her up and look after her - and I know injuries happen to kids, my daughter is 4 but she always seems to be hurt and neglected

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Is Anal out with her boy toy? Jojo's gotta keep the kids while she pretends she's in high school again. Yes, she deserves a night out, and he's not babysitting, but you would think she'd have a couple of girlfriends to hang with and not some fetish she's hung up on. I swear to you, I think the only reason she is friends with that Matt is that she has an unhealthy relationship with men who are straight.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone know any details about Anna's gay bestie? Like why would he even get involved with that family, let his kids in that house ? I don't understand...
He's either desperate for a bit of fame, dumb af or an undercover reporter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just seen the latest Ticktok 🤮 A1 looks the same, so it does look like Eduardo has had a hair cut?

A1 singing hurts my ears, the way he manhandled her is just vile, he is such a creepy perv.
I don’t think Eduardo has had a hair cut. Jonathan is just reposting old videos.

Is anyone watching eurovision bc the guy who started the song for Finland holding the balloon looking like IT looks so much like J that it’s acc traumatised me lmaooo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.