SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just back from a weeks holiday in the sun, & was gobsmacked as to the amount of kids at the dining tables all Watching screens 😡 one lady we spoke to was away with her 4yr grandson, she said how good he has been and what a good boy he is at meals time, well yes obviously because he spent the whole time with a screen 😂 😂 unbelievable, what's wrong with talking to your kids especially during meal times, how did we all cope before the internet, we all survived, it's now just the easy way out to keep kids quiet. 😔
Even when the kids were by the pool, all looking at screens, 🤦‍♀️

We are raising a generation of kids who won't be able to hold a conversation,!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Better pray it's toothpaste, they wouldn't listen to anybody until it was too late, they would swear it's trolling.

But think of all the videos they could do!
- reacting to trans daughter's cancer diagnosis
- trans daughter's first chemo
- day in the life of my trans daughter who has cancer
- trans daughter's first wig (cancer stole her hair 😱)

Sarcasm obviously (wouldn't be surprised if Jono tried to milk such a situation though)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So now anna has two broken windows and instead of thinking logically she prefers to moan about it 🤔 (Well maybe it would have been wiser to NOT let jonathan mess things up further)
If they can afford to have a tesla and attend private school then why not rent a car to use in the mean time??
I wouldn't choose to drive around in a car with taped up windows with kids on board, what if they dropped or something whilst driving, less fresh air aswell especially closing in on summer time.
Apparently the window motor parts are on backorder...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who gives a toss Anna if your apple top is a pyjama top or not, does she really think people actually really care and when and where she wears it and then proceeds to give the internet a full on explanation about it, "an update" is it something worthy of an update and sharing on her IG stories. She is the most boring person you can come across. Anna nobody cares so stop making out people do, unless you are the Emily's always hanging off your every word.

Also, wtf has Anna done to her cheeks, she may need to lay off the cheek filler or whatever it is she has done to herself, it looks like she has put those 2 ginormous apples on her top in her cheeks.
74162003-E32D-450A-954D-5F66E844A815.jpeg

402BF89B-4E57-4A88-9BCC-3482C99DB8C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Always with stereotypes. Why can’t the girls be bigger or stronger?
If he is like his Dad he might well be shorter than the girls 😂 such an odd thing to say to your kids! Rather than teaching empathy he is teaching them to pick on people smaller than yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why oh why would you have that picture as your profile picture on linked in?!! Hardly professional
This just highlights him as a Grade A self obsessed narc. He must be painful to live with. He's the reverse of a vampire, they just happily go about their business being sinister and creepy and weird but aren't fond of mirrors. J is all those things but bet his house is covered in mirrors so he can just pass one and still check he's the number one narc. Which he is. MIrror Mirror on the wall, who's the greatest narcissist of all? It's you Jonathan, it's you!!!!

I just keep thinking that I bet his children wake up each morning and dread seeing their dad walking around with his bloody camera and planning his next video. I bet they all just wish they could be normal and do normal things and not constantly feel like performing seals. Those kids have no idea what a normal life is like. They probably think that everyone has a Dad prancing around taking videos of everyone and a mum that kind of hovers around in the background who knows everything about every item in her make up bag but not everything about her kids. They need serious help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm just back from a weeks holiday in the sun, & was gobsmacked as to the amount of kids at the dining tables all Watching screens 😡 one lady we spoke to was away with her 4yr grandson, she said how good he has been and what a good boy he is at meals time, well yes obviously because he spent the whole time with a screen 😂 😂 unbelievable, what's wrong with talking to your kids especially during meal times, how did we all cope before the internet, we all survived, it's now just the easy way out to keep kids quiet. 😔
Even when the kids were by the pool, all looking at screens, 🤦‍♀️

We are raising a generation of kids who won't be able to hold a conversation,!!
It's so sad they experience everything through a screen. Everybody watching concerts etc through a screen trying to get the best shot. Instead of experiencing it first hand.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who gives a toss Anna if your apple top is a pyjama top or not, does she really think people actually really care and when and where she wears it and then proceeds to give the internet a full on explanation about it, "an update" is it something worthy of an update and sharing on her IG stories. She is the most boring person you can come across. Anna nobody cares so stop making out people do, unless you are the Emily's always hanging off your every word.

Also, wtf has Anna done to her cheeks, she may need to lay off the cheek filler or whatever it is she has done to herself, it looks like she has put those 2 ginormous apples on her top in her cheeks.
View attachment 1265768
View attachment 1265769
Anna saying ‘’a pyjama’’ is very much giving Sarah Ingham saying ‘’a wheetabik’’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apart from possibility of harm happening to the kids wandering around the house in the early hours, the two youngest like the dogs so would be the ones to let them out of their cages and not know that it’s not safe for them to be in the main garden . Either fox prey or squashed on the motorway because of their unsecured garden . Still makes for good content .

Reactions: 11
Oh don't be silly, rugby is a boy sport.
Well if she likes rugby, and Emilia likes football that can only mean one thing: "All my children are trans (except for Andrea who’s a very manly man 3 year old)"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

View attachment 1265768
View attachment 1265769
Thing is, that's the style of Wildfox clothing. I could tell straight away that's where it was from. I kind of feel she's wearing it wrong as well. It looks like it should be off the shoulder, slouchy kind of thing. Don't know why she felt the need to give an update on it though. Especially as she's looking out the window saying Jonathan is letting the kids run out onto the road.

Reactions: 11
Well if she likes rugby, and Emilia likes football that can only mean one thing: "All my children are trans (except for Andrea who’s a very manly man 3 year old)"
(off topic, but every time I see your name my heart jumps as it's my mum's name and I feel like I got caught doing something naughty.... I am 48 btw.. LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes Jotato just like all 4 of your kids will remember the abuse they all suffered at the hands of their parents, the 2 people who are supposed to put them first but never did.

THEY WILL REMEMBER
A2 is the image if his "Dad" meaning he won't be big and he won't be strong, just Jono with red hair, bless his soul.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.