SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how we know his claim to be non binary is a load of hokum, when he's not concentrating he forgets that he's not supposed to identify as a man any more.
So true, but he'll say its just his skin machine that presents as a boy 🥰 He always has a lie to layer on top of lies

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but it loops back in to youtube stars. It’s terrible to hear the news about a Toddlers & Tiaras star taking her own life, but it makes you wonder what effect all this publicity and media has on such young kids. Fair enough those kids where all in traditional media, but Youtube and Tiktok has become the traditional media of this age. Children needs more protection laws all around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Slightly off topic but it loops back in to youtube stars. It’s terrible to hear the news about a Toddlers & Tiaras star taking her own life, but it makes you wonder what effect all this publicity and media has on such young kids. Fair enough those kids where all in traditional media, but Youtube and Tiktok has become the traditional media of this age. Children needs more protection laws all around.
i suggest you don’t look at the Sophie May Dickson threads either then

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Reposting the videos on tik tok from during lock down is stupid for so many reasons , a funny one is joliars hair - mad professor look without the brains . Won’t be long before E1’s friends are calling him weird to each other

Reactions: 15
That was an old ad for Freemans clothing or something, interesting he chose to reupload it. Heres the first post
View attachment 1267400
Poor Alessia have you ever seen such a sad face. Poor little mite being forced to participate in a world that she is evidently uncomfortable in, my heart breaks for her. Who knows what those horrible parents said to her if she didn't want to take part. They must use the same or similar type of spiels on their kids everytime "dont you want nice things", "look at the pretty clothes you are wearing" (supplied free by the brand) in a stern voice I'm sure. I feel so sad for Alessia.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know it's such an awful way to speak to anyone ket alone you're children. I was shocked in that documentary with Stacey dooley that anna said she would say to her kids "don't you like going to private school, don't you like the nice house you were brought up in, don't you like everything we have given to you". It's so wrong!! Making them feel ungrateful for having feelings different from theirs. She honestly does not give 1 tit about her kids feelings. She does what she wants to do and doesn't care how they feel.
They said many years ago when it was just eduardo and Emilia that they didn't even like being on camera or filming every day but that didn't stop those two because they were money hungry

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
EITHER of the older girls?! So there's only 2 older girls?! Thought you had 3 daughters Jotato!
Yes a very telling slip of the tongue Jonothan you silly little man I think silence would be in your best interest

Reactions: 17
I know it's such an awful way to speak to anyone ket alone you're children. I was shocked in that documentary with Stacey dooley that anna said she would say to her kids "don't you like going to private school, don't you like the nice house you were brought up in, don't you like everything we have given to you". It's so wrong!! Making them feel ungrateful for having feelings different from theirs. She honestly does not give 1 tit about her kids feelings. She does what she wants to do and doesn't care how they feel.
They said many years ago when it was just eduardo and Emilia that they didn't even like being on camera or filming every day but that didn't stop those two because they were money hungry
That’s not what children need. If A and J think a wealthy lifestyle and material things are keys to happiness then they must be very happy. Yet, they are clearly not, they look miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
EITHER of the older girls?! So there's only 2 older girls?! Thought you had 3 daughters Jotato!
I read it as meaning the E’s because Alessia is closer to Andreas age? Could be anything with him though he’s so full of tit

Reactions: 6
yes my little boy is 15 months and hasn’t had a single minute of screen time, no TV at all in his whole life and is a lovely, dynamic, bright child (and that’s not just me being a proud mother! lol, he ticked every single box on every single HV review). his cousin has just turned 2 and been parked in front of TV and tablet since he was born, and is developmentally years behind. it’s actually really sobering to see them interact, it’s like a physical manifestation of why screen time for kids is not a good thing
There is a happy medium to everything. The SJs are are one end of the scale, and you're at the other. We all knew people in school who weren't allowed screens or sugar or chocolate etc and then gorged on it completely as soon as they were able to get away from their parents. That's not great either. Technology has it's place in our society, we're never going back to paper, and kids need to be able to use a computer or ipad at school or they will be behind. You're setting them up for a fail.

TV isn't the devil, nor is technology. Just use it in moderation and don't let the kids stagnate in front of it, that's all. My kids have been allowed to use their ipads as much as they like and as such they're completely bored by them and hardly go on. Would much rather play outside. Happy mediums are usually best :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jonathan just in case you have never seen Anna with the biggest smile known to man with a loved one that’s not you and that look like a couple then here you go because I am sure you will nestle down later with your bag of hummus chips in your dingy office solo and check in on this thread.

A20A856F-9773-4137-8D82-AC5980406D55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That was an old ad for Freemans clothing or something, interesting he chose to reupload it. Heres the first post
View attachment 1267400
If this is an old ad , has she lost weight? A1 I mean.
It looks like the dress she had on at E2s Birthday Party. But it was hanging off of her little frame and it clearly fits her here?
Poor thing. She makes me so sad out of all of the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Jonathan just in case you have never seen Anna with the biggest smile known to man with a loved one that’s not you and that look like a couple then here you go because I am sure you will nestle down later with your bag of hummus chips in your dingy office solo and check in on this thread.

View attachment 1268183
It’s a shame she’s er, not his type lets say, because they’d make a good looking couple, but I’d never wish having to be with Anna on anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.