SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So which is it, does it contain that ingredient or not jonathan??! Can't be giving out false information now 🤔🤨

Also should he even be promoting these oils and drinks?! I had to search what it was and didn't like the answer definitely a no no around kids.
You'd think they should be stored away from children no? They could think it was just a can of fizzy pop.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable by this photo?
Imagine literally pimping out your kids to pweirdos on the internet so obviously. I'm sure he gets £££ from some "special friends" to post certain shots. Why so many open mouthed shots or legs spread shots otherwise?!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Imagine literally pimping out your kids to pweirdos on the internet so obviously. I'm sure he gets £££ from some "special friends" to post certain shots. Why so many open mouthed shots or legs spread shots otherwise?!
Oh gosh don't 🙈 it's the stuff of nightmares happening in front of us. If he shares such suggestive photos for the world to see, what sort of photos could he possibly be sharing privately... now I'm not saying he is, but it does make you wonder.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
What kinda parent takes the time out of brushing their kid's teeth to take a picture and show it to everyone. I swear he's sick in the head because he knows damn well who he is pandering those photos too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Right?? It’s such a perverted angle too and everyone can see what it looks like. He’s a sick bastard. It’s only a matter of time now

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
I looked at the latest video so I could see a close up of anals face, she definitely got cheek filler or something, her face just doesn’t look right up close in HD. She doesn’t look like a 33 year old at all, her makeup choices don’t help. And clearly Botox in the forehead which isn’t a big deal but the cheeks don’t look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes never failed to mention that he can't have dairy, but wouldn't these contain dairy?
And I doubt they are there for decoration either.
He can have dairy. He tested negative years ago, but decided to pretend to be very selectively lactose intolerance just to sound interesting to his young audience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I looked at the latest video so I could see a close up of anals face, she definitely got cheek filler or something, her face just doesn’t look right up close in HD. She doesn’t look like a 33 year old at all, her makeup choices don’t help. And clearly Botox in the forehead which isn’t a big deal but the cheeks don’t look right.
Wait she's 33?! She's 4 years younger than me. I thought she was at least my age if not older!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That is an incredibly disturbing photograph. How on earth can he defend something like that? Sick man.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
OMFG this is outrageous, why does Dre have his hands behind his back as if he is tied up 🤮

Everything about this photo is sick, where the F are SS, and I think the police need to be checking his computers, this man is very sick indeed. 😡

Anyone know what's happened to RoseTinted on Ticktok, all the videos of SJs are gone, and showing 0 posts??
Has she been banned or something?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
See this is what I was talking about. Some people would be like “i brush my kids teeth I see no problem with it” and totally miss the damn point. Literally everything Jonathan does seems sinister. He cannot take a normal photo.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
See this is what I was talking about. Some people would be like “i brush my kids teeth I see no problem with it” and totally miss the damn point. Literally everything Jonathan does seems sinister. He cannot take a normal photo.
That's it like, people see only one part and think anyone who says anything bad is a 'troll', but really the issue is that he's been doing this type if stuff for years and it only looks bad whe you know the amount of weird pictures and videos he takes...
I still don't understand the need to share it in the first place it's not like it's an unusual event (hopefully!) Don't most people brush their teeth twice every day...😂 hardly photo worthy and sharing with millions online 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.