SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know this photo has to be deliberate. I mean why would you even ever think to take a photo like this. I brush my daughters teeth every night. It would never occur to me to photograph it in the first place. Knowing the angles and what he knows it's disturbing

• Sick
Reactions: 43
OMFG this is outrageous, why does Dre have his hands behind his back as if he is tied up 🤮

Everything about this photo is sick, where the F are SS, and I think the police need to be checking his computers, this man is very sick indeed. 😡

Anyone know what's happened to RoseTinted on Ticktok, all the videos of SJs are gone, and showing 0 posts??
Has she been banned or something?
Yeah they've been banned unfortunately 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
See this is what I was talking about. Some people would be like “i brush my kids teeth I see no problem with it” and totally miss the damn point. Literally everything Jonathan does seems sinister. He cannot take a normal photo.
Make no mistake, he is 100% aware of what he is doing. It is intentional.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1255777
E1 can have the aqua chair but E2 MUST have the pink one
At this point, I'm just happy it isn't broken.

Make no mistake, he is 100% aware of what he is doing. It is intentional.
yes it is. To me, this photo is right up there with the worst pictures he has ever posted. My heart did a double take. This man is sick in the head and these children will grow up not knowing what is appropriate and what isn't. He is having a devastating effect on the MH (and morals) of his children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
It's like watching the Jimmy Savile documentary minus the charity work element. Everyone is suspicious, there is evidence and nothing is done. We haven't really moved on as a society when people can play the game and do what they want. He is a sick man the mouth open, legs open and things in mouths pictures. Absolute pervert, sick to the bones and she is as bad letting this happen and the family, school etc disgusting they should all be ashamed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I feel incredibly ill.
That photo could be doctored within minutes.

So many red flags, how can people think this is an innocent moment?
And with him saying in the Stacey dooley documentary that a lot of his early thumbnail titles attracted the peados, you think he would be more careful but no!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
God that photo turned my stomach around. I don't follow any of them on any of their platforms but I check in the odd time to see what everyone is talking about.
I think everyone has covered the god awful things that are insinuated with that photo not to mention the things that can be photoshopped into it.
I don't know about the UK but in Ireland the laws are very strange around that kind of thing involving children. My friends parents live next door to a guy who was jailed for possession of child images. He got 3 years but was out in 2. He moved back to his home with his wife. His grown up children still visit with their children too. He lives about 30 steps from a primary school (4-12 year olds) and there was a toddler living in the house next door while he was being investigated. The police have told all the neighbours and people who have complained that because he didn't physically touch a child, he wasn't going on the offenders registry and can live where he wants.

Even if SS get involved, I would imagine they would need solid proof of what he is doing and even with that, I find it very difficult to believe those kids would ever be taken off him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Interesting set up, separate cameras when they're sitting next to each other, split across the screen around the old video
Screenshot_20220510_210230_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
3 minutes into the reaction video and I can't even hate watch at this point. They are so unbelievably boring! Watching mundane clips with even more mundane reactions. I feel like this is surely a joke!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh, they made another video? Wonder what kinda lies and misinformation he can spin out of these?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the comments:
" I don't mean this in a mean way lol but I'm afraid to get excited about your new formats etc. because you never stick to it ahah!!! I was so happy about the podcast, the lives ...and you never keep it goinggg! "
OUccchhhh...

• Haha
Reactions: 58
One of the comments:
" I don't mean this in a mean way lol but I'm afraid to get excited about your new formats etc. because you never stick to it ahah!!! I was so happy about the podcast, the lives ...and you never keep it goinggg! "
OUccchhhh...
Lots of promises, but in reality neither of them can be bothered to do anything that involves a lot of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One of the comments:
OUccchhhh...
even the fans are turning away

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lots of promises, but in reality neither of them can be bothered to do anything that involves a lot of work.
And that’s down to the fact that they got used to being paid tit loads without putting much effort into anything. Add that to the fact that they no longer have the guidance of Gleam, and you get the tit show we get to witness day in, day out. It would be kind of funny if there weren’t any kids involved.

One of the comments:
OUccchhhh...
Whoever wrote that is right. The only thing they kept going was the daily vlogging (until they left the rental) and the only reason they kept it up is because it was bringing in the money, and the engagement meant they got lucrative ad deals and loads of freebies. Now that it’s not the case anymore, they just can’t be bothered, cue them trying loads of different things, which all end up being a big fat flop.

They just can’t admit that it’s over, and the reason they won’t admit it is because that means they would need to face up to the fact that they need to find real jobs.This will only happen when they are completely skint.

They are like a pair of teenagers. Anyone with their wits about them would draw up a plan and : downsize the house to lower their mortgage, downsize their cars, get jobs, quit buying ugly branded clothing. But no, keeping up appearances is more important to them than safeguarding their kids’ future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Wait WHAT? So they deleted the videos for the sake of kids, then reupload some and now making commenting videos about still deleted videos, where showing clips from those still deleted videos? Am I missing something here?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.