SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they've been banned unfortunately 😩
So an exploitative father is allowed to consistently exploit and use his children and has incredibly inappropriate content and it’s allowed, but when someone shows evidence of this content and shows concern they get banned? Tiktok guidelines are pure garbage.

• Angry
Reactions: 57
And that’s down to the fact that they got used to being paid tit loads without putting much effort into anything. Add that to the fact that they no longer have the guidance of Gleam, and you get the tit show we get to witness day in, day out. It would be kind of funny if there weren’t any kids involved.

Whoever wrote that is right. The only thing they kept going was the daily vlogging (until they left the rental) and the only reason they kept it up is because it was bringing in the money, and the engagement meant they got lucrative ad deals and loads of freebies. Now that it’s not the case anymore, they just can’t be bothered, cue them trying loads of different things, which all end up being a big fat flop.
plus they had a managing team, which dropped them. That helps with "keeping the videos flowing"

Reactions: 6
that react viveo will be the last one , anna's face when she sees her younger, fresher more natural face is priceless though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable by this photo?
Yes, from the second I saw it. I love kids, work with kids, have kids all around me and because people around know how much I love them and they love me, they’ll sometimes snap a picture when I ask how the kid’s doing, or just send/show me pics of the kiddos. I have never, ever seen a father (or mother) posing like that when brushing their kids teeth, even tough I’ve seen some crazy (funny) ones. We even go to the dentis and have oral health classes with kids all ages and we take pictures for the parents, sometimes the doctors move around and you might catch an odd angle, but I’ve never seen that. And he is posing, that wasn’t unplanned. It’s the most unnatural position and that small speck of toothpaste seems strategically placed, even tough I feel disgusted saying it. He is absolutely vile. Even if you don’t think like that and genuinely don’t realise how it looks, it’s just a poss no sane person would do, it hurts your arm and the cute child is not in shot fully. Sorry about this rant, but I felt sick seeing the photo and my mind rarely goes places when kids are in frame. But this…horrible

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Only 18k views after one day! Also just discovered subscriber count has dropped to 1.72M. Time to update resumes and start job hunting, Jono boy. Maybe Tesco will take you back. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tried to sim the latest video but it’s impossible, literal torture material 😂

Love how Jonathan misnamed E2 before correcting himself. Thought the family had been using it long before the public announcement, shouldn’t really be having slips now JJ.

Also found this gem of a comment. Who the hell can’t find tinned tuna or salmon 🤣
74B9C61A-CEFE-488A-AF22-01894224D68B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So an exploitative father is allowed to consistently exploit and use his children and has incredibly inappropriate content and it’s allowed, but when someone shows evidence of this content and shows concern they get banned? Tiktok guidelines are pure garbage.
I know its disgusting

Reactions: 7
Yeah they've been banned unfortunately 😩
I saw a video on my FYP today by youtubernewstok talking about the SJ and includes his live with Maddie. A lot of people are talking, and not in a good way... the saying “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” isn’t true with the SJ. There’s so many controversial and contradictory videos out there, they’re spiralling out of control. They make money from brand deals, and soon, no one will want to work with them. Although anal tries to keep her page as out of the drama, she’s married to jonny- so the drama will always be there!! Hopefully they’ll see that she’s just as bad, and definitely knows what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
3 minutes into the reaction video and I can't even hate watch at this point. They are so unbelievably boring! Watching mundane clips with even more mundane reactions. I feel like this is surely a joke!?
Yes, even a minion said so, " I found this boring " 😂 Your lazy ideas aren't working Jon, even your minions don’t like it.

Go get a real job, Jon & Anna.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
At 3:52 you get Anna forgetting she’s on camera and she side eyes him - this woman HATES him as much as everyone on this forum does lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, even a minion said so, " I found this boring " 😂 Your lazy ideas aren't working Jon, even your minions don’t like it.

Go get a real job, Jon & Anna.
it feels like watching people's slides or pictures from their holidays when you've not been there...nobody likes that

Reactions: 19
That post about Andrea just gives me all the wrong vibes. Any other dad it’s probably totally normal but everything he says and does is pure creepy. Jonathan is Andrea’s whole world, and there’s ONLY Jonathan that Andrea needs? And describing it as “in a relationship” with his child? It’s all just eery. I don’t trust this man with his children at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
That post about Andrea is awful. Imagine how the other kids would feel reading that!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.