SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's never going to lose the toddler body no matter what he does (or make his wife want him like she does Matthew) 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His chest looks like he's let the younger children at him with marker pens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t cope with him photographing Alessia in the middle of a road instead of just holding her hand like he can’t be this bleeping dumb to post something dangerous like that when he’s getting slated left right and centre with child abuse allegations

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Cars speed down that road like a bat out of hell.. I've said before iam convinced he subconsciously is trying to off one of the As. First the unsupervised pool for his 3 Yr old and now this. He is mentally ill and it scares me to think how far he might go for attention. I pray iam wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Cars speed down that road like a bat out of hell.. I've said before iam convinced he subconsciously is trying to off one of the As. First the unsupervised pool for his 3 Yr old and now this. He is mentally ill and it scares me to think how far he might go for attention. I pray iam wrong.
this just reminded me of last year or the year before, where jonno mentioned not letting andrea help with the bins because he might run into the road and anna saying "we wouldn't be that lucky" :confused:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Having such a hard time understanding Jonathon's motives. Like, is he a sicko himself? (the spaghetti video, mile high video, thumbnails of Anna's teenage sister, the threesome comment and Emilia's comment about him staring at her and taking pics when she's sleeping would point to that). Or is he so obsessed with getting attention, fame and money that he is willing to do whatever it takes, be it peddling them to sickos, and being a narc he's even willing to destroy his children to get there? (his low IQ and obvious mental issues, impulsivity and fact, than he seemed to really care about his children in his messed up way before he started getting out of control after the move, when the money started to dry up, Andrea didn't bring in the money and he desperately tried to come up with one project after the other, before finally settling for gender issues and discovered that Eduardo is more easily manipulated than Emilia).

Really curious what everyone thinks?
The evidence is the evidence!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
WTF? Again red flag 🚩. Why does he think answering intimate questions about his own children is okay? This is so wrong on so many levels.
C4216690-2F95-4124-A86E-A9FB901D2EA5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
WTF? Again red flag 🚩. Why does he think answering intimate questions about his own children is okay? This is so wrong on so many levels. View attachment 1296444
What a load of 💩, the only way the school can accommodate him is by letting him use a staff loo I can't think of anything else they can do.
So once again if true, Eduardo is being forced to not be the boy he is, he is being made to stand out and be different, the loo he has always used, the boys, is no longer the right loo for him, as daddy says it's not, what a load of tit, the poor lad must be so dam confused, as must the other kids in school 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is he really trying to insinuate that his 9 year old is non binary for wearing shorts? Are you taking the p*ss?

Someone of a higher authority needs to sit him down, explain that he’s incredibly damaging to his children and his views are incredibly dangerous and misinformed. He needs to go and do his research and realise that gender identity is more than liking stereotyped hobbies (which is incredibly outdated may I add) and wearing certain clothes that are also again highly stereotyped. I think what he requires is therapy for his constant lying, inappropriate humour in situations where it’s not okay, ego and narcissism complex, argumentative attitude, his childhood, the way he views topics and misinformed ideology and advising his kids on his inappropriate and highly damaging labels on who they should be before giving them the chance to explore for themselves and of course the need to exploit his children for money (ties in with the ego complex)

Like, how dare he judge what his kids wear and puts labels on them that have an extreme weight on them. I wear shorts and I’m a female and I know plenty of females who do the same, why? Because it’s a piece of fcking clothing. Shorts are great for summer and look nice with a lot of t shirts and blouses. It’s okay to want to wear some for school. I personally, didn’t like skirts and only wore one once in my entire secondary school experience. I feel for the poor children having to deal with their father being a complete ass and labelling everything they do to a fcking gender or label. For the guy who apparently has “no labels” he clearly has a fcking lot to decide the identities of his children by what they wear and their hobbies.
Exactly. Anna wears shorts so maybe she’s non binary too!!!! 🤦🏻

Reactions: 9
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 makes my blood boil!
She only brings the cubs up that close is because there's a daily offering of a full plate of food!! Nothing to do with trusting them 🥴🙄

Christ she boils my blood, swans off to the ivy yet again for lunch. Dont get me wrong I like it there but it's expensive!! Then calls cooking some one pot risotto thing slave life ?! Well you decided to have children and 4 of them, so yes it's up to you to "look after " them...I use that term loosely because let's be honest, what does she actually do for them apart from fold their pyjamas and cook a measly dinner at 2pm

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh hey, let me just post a photo of my 5 year old standing unsupervised in the middle of the road!

Dad of the bleeping year right here guys!
What a stupidly dangerous thing to do!! 🤬😤 did he know for sure a car wouldn't come speeding down that road seconds later, that he would get her out of the way in time or that alessia would hear him call out. Im sorry but No loving parent deliberately let's their young children wander in the middle of the road whilst they film/photograph it add that to the unsupervised pool time something isn't right 🤔 I'm genuinely worried for the kids safety 😢

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 makes my blood boil!
Those foxes are not cuddly pets.
They might think it's a good thing that she is getting braver and moving closer but what if she gets too close and something clicks those kids and dogs would be in serious danger 🤔 😟

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I live in the countryside and we’ve had foxes since I can remember, rule number 1, never feed them because they’re very unpredictable animals. They’re wild and are there to fend for themselves. Anything could happen to those children and it’d be all their fault. Great footage though £££

Reactions: 14
There has been reports in the past of foxes coming into houses to attack babies, child or dogs, this is the most dangerous thing you can do.

New thread title: Johnno thinks it is funny to leave his daughter in the road to get run over

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.