SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you implying that you believe he might possibly be sexually abusing his children?
Well that'd be quite an extreme claim to make without any real evidence so no!! At the very least I believe that what's happening is intentionally exploitive because J is very well aware of who is in the audience. Whether it is children or creeps I think he feels he has something to gain from exposing them to the ''content'' he creates. But what exactly is it he's gaining?
I'm trying to imply that I believe his personal "desires" are motivating him to do all of this weird tit and sadly his children are seen as nothing more than props in his eyes cus he's a raging narc with a shameless fetish & addiction. How far that goes is anyones guess.

Reactions: 15
So glad for you Anna (not) that you are "basically living at the ivy" living your best life :mad: and by the sounds of your caption you frequent this establishment often, but Anna where are your manners, you scumbag, your caption under your ig photo of you on what looks like, is living it up and on this occasion in the company of your mum and who ever else you are with, should be giving a shout out and showing your appreciation to Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia and Andrea cause without them working round the clock for you, you wouldn't be able to enjoy these bougie restaurants and fine dining experiences without them, so where is your gratitude!? And don't forget to add to your post #i Anna Saccone exploit my children so I don't have to work & #I Anna Saccone have my children wearing old worn out shoes that don't fit but as long as I can go out to fancy restaurants then that’s all that matters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So glad for you Anna (not) that you are "basically living at the ivy" living your best life :mad: and by the sounds of your caption you frequent this establishment often, but Anna where are your manners, you scumbag, your caption under your ig photo of you on what looks like, is living it up and on this occasion in the company of your mum and who ever else you are with, should be giving a shout out and showing your appreciation to Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia and Andrea cause without them working round the clock for you, you wouldn't be able to enjoy these bougie restaurants and fine dining experiences without them, so where is your gratitude!? And don't forget to add to your post #i Anna Saccone exploit my children so I don't have to work & #I Anna Saccone have my children wearing old worn out shoes that don't fit but as long as I can go out to fancy restaurants then that’s all that matters.
I honestly think the Botox is ageing her! She also dresses older too. I’m in my 40’s, zero Botox and get ID often. When she’s not got make up on, she looks a lot younger. She wears way too much and I’d guess she was 43

Reactions: 28
I honestly think the Botox is ageing her! She also dresses older too. I’m in my 40’s, zero Botox and get ID often. When she’s not got make up on, she looks a lot younger. She wears way too much and I’d guess she was 43
her weightloss also ages her, its strange but that drastic weightloss seems to make her look older

Reactions: 10
Christ I was swept away by the enthusiasm in her workout this morning 😅 think I workout better just by walking to My car of a morning

• Haha
Reactions: 24
100% agree, those two muppets live the high life, Ocado shops, Teslas, Louis Vuitton bags all off the back of those poor kids, those kids never go anywhere or have anything other than gifted stuff, it’s disgusting and I hope the law changes soon, Kids should not be made to work so their parents can sit on their arse all day and live the high life. Get a bleeping job Anna and stop exploiting your children, or if they do really want to perform, like you say they do, do it properly through Equity where they wont be worked to death and the money they earn will be theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sassy! :mad: I actually had to google that term. It in no way should describe the behaviour of an 8 year old child.

Honestly, this Saccone Joly scenario is getting worse by the day. Those poor little children. I am literally gobsmacked:eek: at what is going on.
‘Sassy’ seems to be the word used to describe cheeky, precocious children, as if it’s a good thing. When my child was ‘sassy’ he’d get told to mind his manners and not be cheeky to an adult!

Reactions: 14
Next Q&A she dies im going to be asking what her upbringing was like. Mind you, she'll probably not tell the truth but I really don't get a good feeling of how her and her siblings were raised!

Reactions: 8
Have you seen his latest stories? He needs an intervention right bleeping now.
Was just coming on here to say the same thing, this man is on the edge, he is so messed up, tells so many lies, is deluded and a danger to those kids.

Why aren't the bleeping school saving those kids, 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Next Q&A she dies im going to be asking what her upbringing was like. Mind you, she'll probably not tell the truth but I really don't get a good feeling of how her and her siblings were raised!
Well you don’t just magically end up with two daughters from different generations with EDs. Something is off there.

Reactions: 12
He's lost the absolute bleeping plot.

And what's that about being in therapy for most of his young adult life? Bullshit.

It's doesn't get better, and it doesn't go away? Well it can if you seek help from non-invisible sources. This man is dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Why is Eduardo talking and acting like literally every other “transgirl” I’ve seen paraded by their parent on social media?! Oversexualised, with the “on” button stuck and the cringe “sass” of drag queens mocking female emotions? I have a feeling Jonathan made sure Eduardo’s TikTok timeline is filled with “transgirls” and showed him lots of videos and docs about them in process of his grooming.
Eduardo’s entire girl-identity is a carbon copy of them, goes to show all the more that this child was indoctrinated 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Sprouting dangerous mental health advice, nothing new, but to his stupid audience who will take this advice literally, extremely worrying
Poor Alessia's hair could be so beautiful if they would only take care of it properly! I have curly hair myself and grew up hating it because my mum would just run a bush through it and turn me into a poof ball. I was insecure about my curly hair as a teen (because I didn't know how to care for it properly and make the curls well defined) so spent every morning pre school ironing in pin straight. Poor girl will grow up jealous of Emilia and Edie's hair when her own is so lovely!

Reactions: 21
Sprouting dangerous mental health advice, nothing new, but to his stupid audience who will take this advice literally, extremely worrying
Oh I see what time it is, it's feel sorry for me o'clock, he puts out these woe is me posts every few weeks to gain pity and empathy to diffuse all the backlash then pretends to claim that his darkness comes about but doesn't know what triggers it or can specify why, that's a lie, he knows why, because he is problematic and his antics are blowing up in his face not to mention are turning his kids lives upside down and then at the same time proceeds to make out he is some sort of authority guru by providing dodgy and unfounded advice on mental health and all this coming from the nutjob himself who tells people to turn to invisible friends! You can't make this tit up. And shocker on the last post i see he refers to his book. All roads lead to his book, what a coincidence!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.