SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's aother 'buy my book' post, I see, but adding a lot of very dangerous mental health advise on top. If you hear voices, please seek help instead of engaging with those voices as if they're real.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get that he doesn't want to seek actual help for whatever reason, but encouraging others to talk to their invisible friends instead of a professional, is just so bleeping wrong & damaging on so many levels. Can't believe this man still has the platform to spew so much harmful tit whilst exploiting his children in front of the world.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I get that he doesn't want to seek actual help for whatever reason, but encouraging others to talk to their invisible friends instead of a professional, is just so bleeping wrong & damaging on so many levels. Can't believe this man still has the platform to spew so much harmful tit whilst exploiting his children in front of the world.
He really needs to be isolated for a while with no Internet access so he can properly work on himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, this man has done a lot wrong, there is so much I can never forgive this family for but this is absolutely scraping the barrel of depravity now. He's gone too far, the sick bastard.

PEAS for breakfast?????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope these show up for you, you can actually see Jonathan FILMING while he's driving,pretending Eduardo is driving and he's pointing the camera at Eduardo AND Alessia (proof that he's taking his eyes off the road to see if Alessia's in the frame) and he's still holding it while accelerating to "go faster"! Also seeing Alessia desperately wanting to be part of the tour and Jonathan giving her ZERO time of his day is so sad to see (then he claims Alessia doesn't like making videos, this just proved the opposite, she does, but he has no use for her because she's luckily just a normal child and too boring for his liking. This is anything but a fun video, Jonathan knows where the controversy and money lies and he's making sure it's front and centre, this video was just an excuse to show more of Eduardo in a tiny crop top and jeggings that made sure his privates were visible :sick: and had nothing to do with kids having fun.

SACCONEJOLYs - Edie Does a House Tour! [Ii7TIBqR75w - 935x526 - 8m18s].png
SACCONEJOLYs - Edie Does a House Tour! [Ii7TIBqR75w - 935x526 - 8m19s].png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Hope these show up for you, you can actually see Jonathan FILMING while he's driving,pretending Eduardo is driving and he's pointing the camera at Eduardo AND Alessia (proof that he's taking his eyes off the road to see if Alessia's in the frame) and he's still holding it while accelerating to "go faster"! Also seeing Alessia desperately wanting to be part of the tour and Jonathan giving her ZERO time of his day is so sad to see (then he claims Alessia doesn't like making videos, this just proved the opposite, she does, but he has no use for her because she's luckily just a normal child and too boring for his liking. This is anything but a fun video, Jonathan knows where the controversy and money lies and he's making sure it's front and centre, this video was just an excuse to show more of Eduardo in a tiny crop top and jeggings that made sure his privates were visible :sick: and had nothing to do with kids having fun.

View attachment 1295449View attachment 1295453
Filming while driving is now against the law so this should be reported! What a head, caring more about content than his children's and other road user's safety.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1295449View attachment 1295453
He's had a slap on the wrist from the police for this before, years ago. Please report this to the Surrey police again, it'll be his second time for the same thing and hopefully they'll tell him off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agreed! She has amazing skin, she doesn’t have to do full FULL makeup everyday.
Oh but she does, because she lives on a set..... Remember when Stacey walked in and Jonathan asked her if she was going to do something about her appearance as it was not up to his standards? Imagine being married to him...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh but she does, because she lives on a set..... Remember when Stacey walked in and Jonathan asked her if she was going to do something about her appearance as it was not up to his standards? Imagine being married to him...
sorry but he has no room to talk about appearances being up to standard :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well you don’t just magically end up with two daughters from different generations with EDs. Something is off there.
Margret has to be a very sick person too.
What kind of mother/grandmother allows her grandchildren to be sold to p3d0s, exploited to the whole world...
She doesn't step in which makes her an accomplice in that child abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t see the driving video.
posted two screenshots from the house tour video where Jonathan drives the Tesla with one hand on the wheel and the camera pointed at Eduardo in the passenger’s seat in the other hand. You can see it in the reflection of Eduardo’s glasses, video evidence is at the end of the most recent vlog, expect it to be gone soon so no one can report him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
🙄really think this guy should be promoting therapy and real medical help not saying listen to the voices and take cbd oil for the rest!
This guys advice is so dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I said this a while ago, time will tell.
I mean the explanation alone is sexual abuse since he is sexualizing his children — grooming them to act sexual, singing sexual songs, putting them in sexual clothes, posing them/taking photos in sexual ways… and putting this all on the internet… this is sexual abuse in itself. But as horrifying as it is to think about I really am starting to speculate that he is physically sexually abusing those kids as well.

Okay her
I mean the explanation alone is sexual abuse since he is sexualizing his children — grooming them to act sexual, singing sexual songs, putting them in sexual clothes, posing them/taking photos in sexual ways… and putting this all on the internet… this is sexual abuse in itself. But as horrifying as it is to think about I really am starting to speculate that he is physically sexually abusing those kids as well.
That is meant to say “exploitation” not “explanation.” 😑 I hate autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Having such a hard time understanding Jonathon's motives. Like, is he a sicko himself? (the spaghetti video, mile high video, thumbnails of Anna's teenage sister, the threesome comment and Emilia's comment about him staring at her and taking pics when she's sleeping would point to that). Or is he so obsessed with getting attention, fame and money that he is willing to do whatever it takes, be it peddling them to sickos, and being a narc he's even willing to destroy his children to get there? (his low IQ and obvious mental issues, impulsivity and fact, than he seemed to really care about his children in his messed up way before he started getting out of control after the move, when the money started to dry up, Andrea didn't bring in the money and he desperately tried to come up with one project after the other, before finally settling for gender issues and discovered that Eduardo is more easily manipulated than Emilia).

Really curious what everyone thinks?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.