SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jotato has been busy delating comments on his IG, only 36 remain on a 3 day old post 😂 😂 😂

When if ever does the penny drop for a narsassist?

Reactions: 11
Wasn't aware girls wearing shorts to school wasn't normal. Half the girls in my son's class do, they prefer them to the summer dress or their school skirt. Nobody bats an eyelid.

Thank you Jonathan, next.

Jonathan: *wears a tutu* Clothes don't express gender identity!

Also Jonathan: *E2 wears a dress* *E1 wears shorts* omg not normal, ✨gender issues✨

Reactions: 34
Bet E1 has realised that shorts are better for running around the school grounds on recess and lunch, because they're part of the PE uniform I'm pretty sure, and they haven't made a fuss about that before.

Reactions: 13
Jotato has been busy delating comments on his IG, only 36 remain on a 3 day old post 😂 😂 😂

When if ever does the penny drop for a narsassist?
He also blocks anyone who disagrees with him or likes/hearts a comment.

Reactions: 18
No amount of botox can fix those dark circles and bags under Anal's eyes. Any normal person wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing what is going on with their kids, however, we all know those dark circles are her staying up late looking at Matt's pictures and wishing she wasn't married to the troll beside her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They're woke and progressive
Their fan base is not that massive
Their aggression is quite passive
The Saccone-Joly family....
* Snap snap*

(Can't take credit for this, it was mostly my husband who came up with it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They're woke and progressive
Their fan base is not that massive
Their aggression is quite passive
The Saccone-Joly family....
* Snap snap*

(Can't take credit for this, it was mostly my husband who came up with it)
Your husband is in fact a genius! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
When will Jonathan stop? If Emilia is saying she’s non binary it’s purely because she misses the attention she used to get (which Eduardo is now getting instead)

It’s a fight for attention in that house, the parents don’t care about them unless they’re bringing in the money. Emilia’s probably had enough of not being the golden child and is jealous!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When will Jonathan stop? If Emilia is saying she’s non binary it’s purely because she misses the attention she used to get (which Eduardo is now getting instead)

It’s a fight for attention in that house, the parents don’t care about them unless they’re bringing in the money. Emilia’s probably had enough of not being the golden child and is jealous!
Yup. He’s photographed her in school shorts rather than a dress now.. trying to hint at things!

I think they are just that dumb that to them their first born daughter not wanting to be girly, is a gender issue. Look at how they dress Edourdo, he wears vintage dresses and Mary Jane shoes.

They could stand to enter the 21st century, and for that matter, when children individuate they generally don’t want to be dress-up dolls. Emilia is a tween, she’s going to want to be whatever she wants and J&A will have to get over their control and narcissistic behaviors to label and classify the children.

So telling that in the house tour, E2 is always saying 'we're not allowed to show you up there' or 'we're not allowed in here'. This is their very own house. My kids don't have rooms they're not allowed in, or rules regarding where they go etc. Their whole lives at home are lived by Anna's regimented routines, I'm not surprised they just play it safe and sit on an ipad

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Didn't Jonathan himself say that clothes have no gender? Why is it different for his kids? Oh wait.....

Reactions: 34
My head is about to burst at the antics of this man.

Is there no authority or protection services that can intervene. ?

That house video was just appalling in so many ways.:eek:

I cannot fathom how any father could condone his child wearing half nothing and in such inappropriate clothing. SHOCKING! :mad:

Moreover, as an 8 year old that child is displaying really unattractive "diva" qualities and acting out in a really quite unpleasant way.

(Not the childs fault I hasten to add)...having Edie laud his Celebrity father of the year win, and his useless books.. words fail me..:rolleyes:

The whole thing is absurd and damaging to these four beautiful children. It needs to STOP!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
(Not the childs fault I hasten to add)...having Edie laud his Celebrity father of the year win, and his useless books.. words fail me..:rolleyes:
Jonathan has 100% brainwashed those kids into thinking that he is an amazing dad by telling them all about his father of the year award, they must be so confused and think that this is truly how a father should behave, thus them being groomed far more easily

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The latest bizarrefest on YT has mostly negative comments but of course, Jofucker only sees this one. In his pea-sized brain, THIS comment means "the crowds want Edie to be a performer, and a performer she shall be!". I'm sure he's wondering why no model/talent agency has called yet ... He disgusts me.
Untitled.png

• Sick
Ran here straight after I saw the shorts post. For duck sake. Let your kids be kids.

Reactions: 14
Is he really trying to insinuate that his 9 year old is non binary for wearing shorts? Are you taking the p*ss?

Someone of a higher authority needs to sit him down, explain that he’s incredibly damaging to his children and his views are incredibly dangerous and misinformed. He needs to go and do his research and realise that gender identity is more than liking stereotyped hobbies (which is incredibly outdated may I add) and wearing certain clothes that are also again highly stereotyped. I think what he requires is therapy for his constant lying, inappropriate humour in situations where it’s not okay, ego and narcissism complex, argumentative attitude, his childhood, the way he views topics and misinformed ideology and advising his kids on his inappropriate and highly damaging labels on who they should be before giving them the chance to explore for themselves and of course the need to exploit his children for money (ties in with the ego complex)

Like, how dare he judge what his kids wear and puts labels on them that have an extreme weight on them. I wear shorts and I’m a female and I know plenty of females who do the same, why? Because it’s a piece of fcking clothing. Shorts are great for summer and look nice with a lot of t shirts and blouses. It’s okay to want to wear some for school. I personally, didn’t like skirts and only wore one once in my entire secondary school experience. I feel for the poor children having to deal with their father being a complete ass and labelling everything they do to a fcking gender or label. For the guy who apparently has “no labels” he clearly has a fcking lot to decide the identities of his children by what they wear and their hobbies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So when he hinted a few weeks ago on his live that someone else in the family had gender identity issues he said that member wanted it kept private and so he wouldn't be sharing more details. Few weeks later blatantly obvious he is referring to Emilia.

I honestly think this -making 2 of his children have gender identity issues - has to be a form of Munchausens by proxy. I don't believe for one minute that at least 50% of their children naturally have these issues.

I don't believe it's true for one second but if it wad E1 has clearly said she didn't want it online, so why is it now online?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.