SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when he hinted a few weeks ago on his live that someone else in the family had gender identity issues he said that member wanted it kept private and so he wouldn't be sharing more details. Few weeks later blatantly obvious he is referring to Emilia.

I honestly think this -making 2 of his children have gender identity issues - has to be a form of Munchausens by proxy. I don't believe for one minute that at least 50% of their children naturally have these issues.

I don't believe it's true for one second but if it wad E1 has clearly said she didn't want it online, so why is it now online?!
It’s getting incredibly obvious now that there is some serious issues here. There was plenty beforehand, but this is going way too far. It now seems like it’s not even authentic. The sexism is so uncomfortable and so disgusting, it makes my stomach turn. How dare his children wear a dress or shorts or even have a hobby without him making it into a shameless plug for attention for himself or a gender issue and to put heavy labels onto them like it’s his life and his story to tell. The children can’t consent to this. I feel for all of them. He needs to be investigated in my opinion. He clearly has mental health issues (narcissism and a high complex) that needs addressing because his ideology is damaging to his children and people around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s getting incredibly obvious now that there is some serious issues here. There was plenty beforehand, but this is going way too far. It now seems like it’s not even authentic. The sexism is so uncomfortable and so disgusting, it makes my stomach turn. How dare his children wear a dress or shorts or even have a hobby without him making it into a shameless plug for attention for himself or a gender issue and to put heavy labels onto them like it’s his life and his story to tell. The children can’t consent to this. I feel for all of them. He needs to be investigated in my opinion. He clearly has mental health issues (narcissism and a high complex) that needs addressing because his ideology is damaging to his children and people around him.
Its horrendous he is clearly pushing this all on these innocent, young kids. Kids are so impressionable, its really heartbreaking.

My daughter plays football AND Ballet! This is 2022, you can wear what the hell you like (god forbid, a girl in shorts), and play with what the hell you like (within reason!) without jumping to conclusions about gender or even sexuality. There is no rush....
Its way beyond time for these gender stereotypes to be pushed aside.

Maybe Stacey Dooley needs another visit?!

Reactions: 28
When will Jonathan stop? If Emilia is saying she’s non binary it’s purely because she misses the attention she used to get (which Eduardo is now getting instead)

It’s a fight for attention in that house, the parents don’t care about them unless they’re bringing in the money. Emilia’s probably had enough of not being the golden child and is jealous!
It’s really gross because Eduardo turned out this way because he wanted Daddy’s attention. I’m guessing Anna doesn’t give any of them the time of day so they have to fight for the attention of their perverted Dad. Anna wears bleeping shorts along with most of the damn women in the world but he’s going to say Emelia is non binary? Because his fake recordings if her playing piano and singing badly didn’t work out she’s going to be his new victim. Lots of of little girls don’t wear pink 24/7 and don’t like dresses snd makeup til later and sometimes never! God imagine if you were little and had a Dad like him 😩 anything you did hed use to tell you you were ”not a boy” “not a girl” “non binary” etc when all you want to do is be a kid, wake up have some food play outside ….hes dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
It’s really gross because Eduardo turned out this way because he wanted Daddy’s attention. I’m guessing Anna doesn’t give any of them the time of day so they have to fight for the attention of their perverted Dad. Anna wears bleeping shorts along with most of the damn women in the world but he’s going to say Emelia is non binary? Because his fake recordings if her playing piano and singing badly didn’t work out she’s going to be his new victim. Lots of of little girls don’t wear pink 24/7 and don’t like dresses snd makeup til later and sometimes never! God imagine if you were little and had a Dad like him 😩 anything you did hed use to tell you you were ”not a boy” “not a girl” “non binary” etc when all you want to do is be a kid, wake up have some food play outside ….hes dangerous.
I hated nothing more as a child than being forced into dresses or skirts, hated making my self look nice, I loved football and playing in mud, I was a massive tomboy. Never once did my parents ever bother to question my gender becuase I was simply a child being a child. That is how ridiculous this all is. Everything about them is just for another storyline for the next series.

Just as an aside and as a woman who does have a cancer gene that we were able to find out on my second cancer as the older members of my family who had died of cancer did not know about leaving blood sample for genetic testing. Anna, please be very mindful with your dad having had cancer about genetics and what an increase of estrogen can do to a body. I was unable to have HRT and my other family who we now know have the gene can not have the pill or any hormonal implant. Your second child has thankfully only got a male level of estrogen, remember that when deciding their future. Its no good appealing to your husband as he doesn't care whereas you saw your father fade away to nothing. - cancer doesn't just chose the elderly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For anyone blocked from Anna's stories... Today she has mostly been baffled by normal weather!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
jonathan thinks that a compulsory school uniform is groundbreaking? shes wearing shorts which girls are allowed to wear…

Reactions: 13
According to Jonno, 'Edie was iconic even before she become Edie'. Newflash Jonno, Edie is not even iconic now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anna's form when she's "exercising" is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen. I'd worry about her injuring herself if she was actually putting an iota of effort into it. I can't imagine why she shares it online - she looks like tit, she is uncoordinated and doing everything wrong, does she really think the world cares that she "works out"?

Come on guys we know she is non binary because she likes football. ONLY BOYS CAN PLAY SOCCER OR FOOTBALL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I hated nothing more as a child than being forced into dresses or skirts, hated making my self look nice, I loved football and playing in mud, I was a massive tomboy. Never once did my parents ever bother to question my gender becuase I was simply a child being a child. That is how ridiculous this all is. Everything about them is just for another storyline for the next series.
Same! I spent my entire summer holidays in a huge tshirt and shorts, riding around on my bike. I was muddy and completely care free. I guess im trans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Same! I spent my entire summer holidays in a huge tshirt and shorts, riding around on my bike. I was muddy and completely care free. I guess im trans 🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too, I used to play mostly with my brother and his friends because I didn’t have any girl friends that lived close by, we’d ride bikes,play basketball, play Nintendo games etc. guess I’m a trans boy too according to jotato.

Reactions: 17
I sincerely hope that’s not a term bandied around in that house. Imagine how the other kids must feel?
That what it says on Jonno's second Tiktok currently, and we know the children have unfettered access to Tiktok. Unfortunately A and J, like all narcs, lack empathy, so they can't understand, (nor care) how others might feel. The children are just extensions of them, there to be used or ignored, as they see fit. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just curious if anyone knows what the kids legal positions will be when they reach adulthood over the income they participated in generating for the family? At the very least they must have a claim for wages over the adverts they appeared in?? So tragic if they work their whole childhood and have nothing to show for it at the end...
No legal position regarding the wages unfortunately, but they can sue for 'damages'

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.