SacconeJolys #70 AMFAI All My Family Are Investments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny, no word any more about the bedroom make over. I bet he was begging left and center for free stuff but no one wants to get involved with him at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair, it's good to let kids simply play and not be entertained 24/7. At least they are outside for once and off their screens! Not like she has a long list of jobs to do! Does the housekeeper/cleaner do their laundry too I wonder..

Doing some more work on the garden after doing the weeding & pool work for A1's birthday party, so must mean E2's birthday party is approaching, perhaps on BH Monday?
Letting them play is different to sitting around getting a tan. One young child is hard enough but she’s got 4 and what normal mam of 4 has time to sit out in the sun (it’s not even sun tan weather)? None. She should be taking her kids out and making memories but unfortunately for her kids she doesn’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder why Edie didn’t have a party? Very odd that they’ve chosen not to- or was it cancelled?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder why Edie didn’t have a party? Very odd that they’ve chosen not to- or was it cancelled?
I really suspect the parents of the kids invited said no as Edie is so exposed on social media and they don't want that for their children. Also, I mean, one look at Jonathan and you just wouldn't want your kids around him.

Reactions: 27
I do wonder just how many friends he has, boys of 7yrs can be very matter of fact, one minute their friend is a boy the next he's wearing a dress, can't blame any of them for not wanting to be his friend now, rightly or wrongly, my nephew is 8yrs and I know that he wouldn't understand that his buddy is now wearing girls clothes, I really don't think he would want to play with him.
Vhildr

Children of 7yrs do not understand all this gender stuff, they just want to play like any kid, unless of course you're an SJ kids, and gave Dick neck as a father 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Both E1 and E2 have a completely different accent from their parents. Do you know how much time they had to spend with a nanny to grasp an accent like that? They both had it at such a very young age you would have thought they were the neighbor's kids who they were babysitting. Then they were carted off to pre-school at a very young age(by parents that don't work) and it solidified their accent. I don't have much of a Southern accent because I lived overseas as a young child. My husband was raised by parents from Massachusetts, our kids sound like us. We get asked a lot where we are from. You usually sound like your parents. I'm guessing they were only around them for Youtube videos.
You don't necessarily have the same accent of your parents... my parents are from Manchester, but I grew up in Devon, I don't have a northern accent at all. I wasn't raised by a Nanny :p

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling the party will be next weekend, because a lot of families travelled during the holidays and Easter, so they are probably waiting for school to start again. I would never let my kids go to the SacconeJoly's house, with all of Jonathan's pervy hidden cameras. He is a dangerous idiot that doesn't think things through, and believes the rules don't apply to him. I would never trust that man-child around my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They could have gone to London or Broxbourne zoo, the weather was lovely and it get the kids out... But nope, still stuck at home. The only time they do something is when it's a freebie or a party they are invited to. So sad that the only memories those kids will have is being at home doing videos for dad....

• Sad
They could have gone to London or Broxbourne zoo, the weather was lovely and it get the kids out... But nope, still stuck at home. The only time they do something is when it's a freebie or a party they are invited to. So sad that the only memories those kids will have is being at home doing videos for dad....
It's really sad - in Surrey they're surrounded by lovely parks and National Trust/English Heritage properties which have all got Easter trails on for free or very cheap. I took my son to one of them today and we had the best time looking for clues and working them out. When do these children ever do family activities like this?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It's really sad - in Surrey they're surrounded by lovely parks and National Trust/English Heritage properties which have all got Easter trails on for free or very cheap. I took my son to one of them today and we had the best time looking for clues and working them out. When do these children ever do family activities like this?
Never. And yet their dad is always talking about 'making memories'.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.