SacconeJolys #70 AMFAI All My Family Are Investments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did edie not have a birthday party if my child was invited I wouldn't want me child to go with that creep jonathan around šŸ¤¢
Anna has "mermaid nails" now (had her Barbie ones removed this week) so could be this weekend? Bit delayed compared to his actual birthday given theyve always done it the same week

Reactions: 13
I wasn't sure if he did have a party as nothing was up and seeing they show every part of there of life'sšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I can't see parents wanting there kids go
Edie hasn't had her party yet but she's apparently having a mermaid one, I'm guessing it's probably this weekend.

Reactions: 8
Anna said she got the nails done for eā€™s party at the weekend so Iā€™m guessing itā€™s today seeing as itā€™s Easter Sunday tomorrow

Reactions: 10
I would really love to see Anna spend a few days at a real job out of the house, for example being a caregiver for extremely dependent elderly persons with severe Dementia per seā€¦ helping them essentially do every basic daily task necessary to live life, including lifting them, wiping them, bathing them, while being screamed at, spit at, grabbed at with the potential of getting physically hurt. What the actual duck would she do?
Maybe sheā€™d pinch them and give them cold showers like she does her own kids

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Newest TikTok is just so šŸ¤¢

E2 dancing with their butt or something wtf

I get that it's just completely innocent to the kids, but this is the sorta stuff that's fine to send within family group chats or even on Facebook, but TikTok?

That's the reason they're too young for TikTok, most of the dances and stuff are fairly innocent but can be used in completely wrong ways, especially if you have your kids doing the dances :(

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Both E1 and E2 have a completely different accent from their parents. Do you know how much time they had to spend with a nanny to grasp an accent like that? They both had it at such a very young age you would have thought they were the neighbor's kids who they were babysitting. Then they were carted off to pre-school at a very young age(by parents that don't work) and it solidified their accent. I don't have much of a Southern accent because I lived overseas as a young child. My husband was raised by parents from Massachusetts, our kids sound like us. We get asked a lot where we are from. You usually sound like your parents. I'm guessing they were only around them for Youtube videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reported his videos to ohly be met with 'no violation' hes clearly pally with someone at tiktok

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Reported his videos to ohly be met with 'no violation' hes clearly pally with someone at tiktok
Nope, it needs to be very explicit for it to be against the rules. We see it because we know what other videos he posts, we connect the dots. A moderator only looks at that one video, and unless the kid is completely naked or whatever, it's fine. It's how he gets away with it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Both E1 and E2 have a completely different accent from their parents. Do you know how much time they had to spend with a nanny to grasp an accent like that? They both had it at such a very young age you would have thought they were the neighbor's kids who they were babysitting. Then they were carted off to pre-school at a very young age(by parents that don't work) and it solidified their accent. I don't have much of a Southern accent because I lived overseas as a young child. My husband was raised by parents from Massachusetts, our kids sound like us. We get asked a lot where we are from. You usually sound like your parents. I'm guessing they were only around them for Youtube videos.
You only really sound like your parents if you grow up in the same place as them. These children are living in a different country to where their parents grew up. If people did sound like their parents Anna wouldn't have the accent she has either because her father was Italian and mother ought to have inherited a German accent.

Reactions: 18
His tik tok bio: there is absolutely zero need for him to specific that he has trans or cis kids. THEYā€™RE CHILDREN! Let them be!!!
He forgot to say if his beautiful wife is trans or cis or non-binary, how the hell can we cope with not knowing????

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is he chummy with a Jenna in real life and that tattoo was actually for her?? šŸ§šŸ„“šŸ„“ My god I donā€™t know how I never realized it really doesnā€™t look like it says ā€œAnnaā€ at all, it actually looks like ā€œJenna.ā€ I canā€™t even see ā€œAnnaā€ now just ā€œJenna.ā€ That is actually so sad Anna your husbands tattoo that was supposed to be a symbolism of you doesnā€™t even actually legibly say your name. If that were me Iā€™d be questioning who the hell is Jenna. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You only really sound like your parents if you grow up in the same place as them. These children are living in a different country to where their parents grew up. If people did sound like their parents Anna wouldn't have the accent she has either because her father was Italian and mother ought to have inherited a German accent.
True enough. Our friends in England who are Irish have kids with English accents despite the parents having strong Irish accents.

His tik tok bio: there is absolutely zero need for him to specify that he has trans or cis kids. THEYā€™RE CHILDREN! Let them be!!!
The unnecessary labelling is so sad and just shows how trend-chasing he is.

Reactions: 9
Newest TikTok is just so šŸ¤¢

E2 dancing with their butt or something wtf

I get that it's just completely innocent to the kids, but this is the sorta stuff that's fine to send within family group chats or even on Facebook, but TikTok?

That's the reason they're too young for TikTok, most of the dances and stuff are fairly innocent but can be used in completely wrong ways, especially if you have your kids doing the dances :(

And especially if you're the saconnejoly kids šŸ˜”

In that Stacey dooley interview, i found a clip on tiktok and Jonathan admitted that in the early days his thumbnails and titles attracted "that kind" of audience then said hes took them all down now but I still see issues with the type of audience he is attracting, with Emilia and eduardo especially, all opened mouthed, open legs etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And especially if you're the saconnejoly kids šŸ˜”

In that Stacey dooley interview, i found a clip on tiktok and Jonathan admitted that in the early days his thumbnails and titles attracted "that kind" of audience then said hes took them all down now but I still see issues with the type of audience he is attracting, with Emilia and eduardo especially, all opened mouthed, open legs etc.
He's a sick pervert

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Is he chummy with a Jenna in real life and that tattoo was actually for her?? šŸ§šŸ„“šŸ„“ My god I donā€™t know how I never realized it really doesnā€™t look like it says ā€œAnnaā€ at all, it actually looks like ā€œJenna.ā€ I canā€™t even see ā€œAnnaā€ now just ā€œJenna.ā€ That is actually so sad Anna your husbands tattoo that was supposed to be a symbolism of you doesnā€™t even actually legibly say your name. If that were me Iā€™d be questioning who the hell is Jenna. šŸ¤Ŗ
OMG hes going to have Tommy Robinson aka Stephen Yaxley around with his far right mob - Jenna is his ex not really really ex wife.

Reactions: 5
Took me so long to work out that was meant to say Eduardo šŸ«£No offence to the tattoo artist, but My 7yr old niece could do better than that scribbled mess!
He also claimed that he invented the font back in the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I guess they meant when the kids were little and had no interaction with anyone other than their parents and the nanny.

Reactions: 10
I guess they meant when the kids were little and had no interaction with anyone other than their parents and the nanny.
even then tv and videos influence kids. how many US parents show videos of their kids speaking in a, English accent because of Peppa Pig...and the SJ kids are glued to screens...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.