SacconeJolys #70 AMFAI All My Family Are Investments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they meant when the kids were little and had no interaction with anyone other than their parents and the nanny.
Yea, it didn't come across very well. They don't leave the house and Anal was heavily into her ED, so they spend a ton of time with their nanny. We all know that Jojo only played with the kids when he had the camera out.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Might be a bit niche, but I find the difference between how Anna talks about herself/her body vs how J talks about it a bit off. Anna’s obviously been on a major journey with her body and has spoken about her struggle to accept how it’s changed post kids. She’s not under any illusion that she looks different, has ‘imperfections’ and is deffo not the size she was in her twenties, and is clearly working on accepting it. Jonno making comments like “you wouldn’t know she’s had 4 kids 😍” just feels a bit weird to me? Like, you can? And she looks amazing? Whenever he compliments her it’s ALWAYS about her looks and body and it just rubs me up the wrong way. Does she offer you nothing else except being beautiful Jonno? Does he not realise you can compliment someone without mentioning their size? No wonder the woman suffers with body image issues

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Might be a bit niche, but I find the difference between how Anna talks about herself/her body vs how J talks about it a bit off. Anna’s obviously been on a major journey with her body and has spoken about her struggle to accept how it’s changed post kids. She’s not under any illusion that she looks different, has ‘imperfections’ and is deffo not the size she was in her twenties, and is clearly working on accepting it. Jonno making comments like “you wouldn’t know she’s had 4 kids 😍” just feels a bit weird to me? Like, you can? And she looks amazing? Whenever he compliments her it’s ALWAYS about her looks and body and it just rubs me up the wrong way. Does she offer you nothing else except being beautiful Jonno? Does he not realise you can compliment someone without mentioning their size? No wonder the woman suffers with body image issues
Jonathan has always been her worst troll.
He always posted footage that made her look pregnant when she wasn't, which caused people to ask. He would always hint at pregnancies, too.
And let's not forget shortly after giving birth to Andrea, the family actually went on a walk (I know... incredible!) and when crossing a bridge with weight restrictions Jonathan asked if they would be safe. He's horrible.

Anna has mentioned more than once that Jonathan does not like curves, and that that is putting quite a bit of stress on her, too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Jonathan has always been her worst troll.
He always posted footage that made her look pregnant when she wasn't, which caused people to ask. He would always hint at pregnancies, too.
And let's not forget shortly after giving birth to Andrea, the family actually went on a walk (I know... incredible!) and when crossing a bridge with weight restrictions Jonathan asked if they would be safe. He's horrible.

Anna has mentioned more than once that Jonathan does not like curves, and that that is putting quite a bit of stress on her, too.
I didn’t know this.. As if he couldn’t get any worse. Gross man.

Reactions: 13
The video with alessia and eduardo is just weird, I wouldn't have clue what the song or dance is about but who has the time to be sitting around requesting these??
Is it me or are eduardos pyjamas too small?!
Whenever arms are raised it goes up very high, how hard is it to buy them clothes that fit properly as anna and jonathan do for themselves regularly!!

Reactions: 19
Jonathan doesn't like curves? Who would have thought it! Does he like his woman I bit more manly.. Hmmm

To be honest I think all women and men are safe around jonno.. Its not the adults that should be worried imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jonathan doesn't like curves? Who would have thought it! Does he like his woman I bit more manly.. Hmmm

To be honest I think all women and men are safe around jonno.. Its not the adults that should be worried imo.
No curves and high pony tails. You know, Zoe(lla) Sugg, that kind of look. He used to always use her in thumbnails and titles to ramp up his views and subs....

A few years ago, he set up a real life meet up, cycling around the area. He 'got lost' with a few teenage/maybe early twenties girls eventhough he had a guide there for the whole group. I often wonder what happened there.... They all had that young girl with high ponytail look.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

No no… he doesn’t like curves as in he prefers they look like children..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
#72 - Jonno’s still desperate for views, made a fool of himself on skynews, Anna’s gone for a snooze.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jono doesn't like curves. Who looks the most like Anna of all 4 kids and doesn't have curves (because she is 5)? Alessia.
And who, as is pointed out regularly on here, shows signs of distress/behaviour of a child that could be an abuse victim? Alessia.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Nope I wouldn't believe it either. What mum of young kids gets to lie around like that?
To be fair, it's good to let kids simply play and not be entertained 24/7. At least they are outside for once and off their screens! Not like she has a long list of jobs to do! Does the housekeeper/cleaner do their laundry too I wonder..

Doing some more work on the garden after doing the weeding & pool work for A1's birthday party, so must mean E2's birthday party is approaching, perhaps on BH Monday?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
For the Perverted Pygmy to be so fussy about women’s looks I’m pretty sure no-one finds an overweight, balding, small-dicked, fugly midget like him attractive either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So he doesn’t like curves on women? Loool has he seen himself? If you want to criticise someone else’s body, why don’t you look at yourself first? Also this.. erm Bella Poarch has had a lot of backlash for a number of things. Not the best person to idolise at such a young age
07F4EEED-F17A-479F-BF4D-93DCCF395E67.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So my 2 year old has just come in my room covered in bright pink makeup with one of my pink tops on and my pink bag over his shoulder, should I plan the gender reveal for next week when I let the world know he’s actually a girl for liking pink?
Oh no my Dear. You must wait until your child turns 3. Only then will your child know their "true self". 🙃 Then you can plan the "gender reveal" all over social media for the thousands of creeps to drool over 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he doesn’t like curves on women? Loool has he seen himself? If you want to criticise someone else’s body, why don’t you look at yourself first? Also this.. erm Bella Poarch has had a lot of backlash for a number of things. Not the best person to idolise at such a young age View attachment 1198858
I thought Bella Poarch was Emilia’s thing?

Hence why she wants to have a “baddie” style bedroom and Jonathan had put up a pic of her around halloween time with her hair in pigtails tagging Bella saying she was Emilia’s idol..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To be fair, it's good to let kids simply play and not be entertained 24/7. At least they are outside for once and off their screens! Not like she has a long list of jobs to do! Does the housekeeper/cleaner do their laundry too I wonder..

Doing some more work on the garden after doing the weeding & pool work for A1's birthday party, so must mean E2's birthday party is approaching, perhaps on BH Monday?
Oh please Anna wouldn't entertain them for 24 mins never mind 24/7. You do realise they spend most days alone in their playroom?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.