SacconeJolys #66 Because of the ugly green coat, we have to exploit our child to stay afloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what would make this seem even slightly genuine? If they donated a % of earnings from the video to an LGBTQIA+ charity! But we all know that Jonathan will spend it on another tacky designer item for himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
No 7 year old should be going through this for the world’s consumption to be judged and commented on. He really is just being served up like a lamb to the slaughter, while his dad is delirious with the excitement of it all and the idea of money rolling in for more shite designer purchases. What a ‘job’ for any parent to have.
THIS.

Jono will be jizzin in his pants. He literally THRIVES off exploiting his kids.
I bet any amount of money, if they’d continued having babies this new ‘storyline’ would never have come out for the whole world to witness.

Reactions: 30
New thread name idea:

Giselle has gone, Edie is here, earning J money for tacky designer gear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I've missed so much of this thread (on pg41 now) and see the name is Edie, I guessed that a while back like others did too so I'm assuming Joan Collar seen it on here and went with it. Impressive.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Re: Alessia’s tooth that someone asked about: yes it was loosened likely from all of the thumb sucking (though now she seems to have moved on to hair sucking) and she bumped heads with one of her siblings. Usually you wouldn’t have a fake tooth for a child that little but she should have a spacer so her adult tooth grows in properly. I don’t think she has one…she’s going to cost them loads in orthodontist appointments and gear.

And therapy. Mind doesn’t do free therapy anymore, and their 6 sessions ain’t gonna cover it. They should be saving up for a lifetime of therapy for all four of them.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to be super ignorant, but I’ve not caught up with anything from the SJ’s for about 3 years, I’ve just started following Anna and just watched her latest story of what looks like a little girl with her hair straightened wearing a dress. (Story posted about 50 mins ago). But now I’ve briefly read this thread and feel it might be her little boy Eduardo. I’ve also seen Jonathan doesn’t know what he is. I have no bleeping clue what’s going on. (Heads to the wiki)

Reactions: 11
Sorry to be super ignorant, but I’ve not caught up with anything from the SJ’s for about 3 years, I’ve just started following Anna and just watched her latest story of what looks like a little girl with her hair straightened wearing a dress. (Story posted about 50 mins ago). But now I’ve briefly read this thread and feel it might be her little boy Eduardo. I’ve also seen Jonathan doesn’t know what he is. I have no bleeping clue what’s going on. (Heads to the wiki)
Yes that’s Eduardo (now a transgender daughter called Edie) J is now NB and we all feel he’s pushed this on E2 and are disgusted at the abuse. We’re not bothered if E2 is girl, boy, then/they, we are just disgusted at how public it is

Reactions: 12
Re: Alessia’s tooth that someone asked about: yes it was loosened likely from all of the thumb sucking (though now she seems to have moved on to hair sucking) and she bumped heads with one of her siblings. Usually you wouldn’t have a fake tooth for a child that little but she should have a spacer so her adult tooth grows in properly. I don’t think she has one…she’s going to cost them loads in orthodontist appointments and gear.

And therapy. Mind doesn’t do free therapy anymore, and their 6 sessions ain’t gonna cover it. They should be saving up for a lifetime of therapy for all four of them.
A little girl from another youtube family had her tooth knocked out, they were able to bring her to the dentist with the tooth and it was placed back into her gum! It looks as if she never lost it now

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What's gonna be next thing in wacko Jonathan's story? I think he will go even lower and use the kids mental health next ?
This guy has some kind of Munchausens?!

Reactions: 16
Do you know what would make this seem even slightly genuine? If they donated a % of earnings from the video to an LGBTQIA+ charity! But we all know that Jonathan will spend it on another tacky designer item for himself.
Joan is a prevaricator so if he says they donated a % it would most likely be another Joan lie. Kind of like donation to Ukraine.

Reactions: 9
Urgh why oh why is he obsessed with calling her a teen!! She’s 9 I think, that’s nowhere near being a teenager. And the pose!!! He’s awful

🤦🏻
Joan must get paid by internet perverts when he has his young children, not teens, pose in provocative clothes and positions. He’s a disgusting little troll and none of his antics are going to end well for those children.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
J
Urgh why oh why is he obsessed with calling her a teen!! She’s 9 I think, that’s nowhere near being a teenager. And the pose!!! He’s awful

🤦🏻
No no no, these are totally inappropriate. Calling her a teen is just as much sexualising her as sharing those pictures is.

Sicko.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

🤦🏻
This is horrendous. I’m starting to wonder, how a person can so clearly aim his content for certain types of people. And genuinely I wonder if jono is Paedophile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I agree with Matt B, the views on the latest videos are dismal. Far away from the virality that Jono craves.

I watched most of the name reveal video, but my God how dull was it? I had to scoot through most of it and then it ended really abruptly.

Jono is not an influencer, he's a Pimpfluencer, someone who prostitutes his kids lives on social media for the money. What a sad life!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Did E2 really go in the car to that party without any kind of carseat?! They are WAY too small for that!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
This is horrendous. I’m starting to wonder, how a person can so clearly aim his content for certain types of people. And genuinely I wonder if jono is Paedophile
he messages female fans back and if you see the top of the screenshot you can clearly tell they have been having conversations beforehand, but never replies to the male fans…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.