SacconeJolys #66 Because of the ugly green coat, we have to exploit our child to stay afloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he taking pictures of her like that?!
For the pe3dos that he knows watch his children. The guy really should be behind bars.

Amazes me, if a dog is mistreated it gets reported and taken away, yet 4 children are bring mistreated, exploited, abused and not a bloody thing is done for them, where is their voice, 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I know Jonathan will turn around and call anyone contacting the school a troll. The sad truth is that us strangers care more about those innocent children’s welfare than any of their own family.
When they grow up they won’t be saddened by the negative comments here about their parents they’ll be saddened that it was strangers who were trying to protect them over those who are supposed to.
They may be thankful that some stranger reported their parents and helped others intervene and protect them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If only her mother and his parents had had some balls from the start. Margaret should have protected Erika and been firm about vlog titles and how he videod her. His parents should have said, ' go ahead, write your book but we will publish our side' He's been allowed to get away with so much because I firmly believe he is that twit who says he is going to unalive himself if he does'nt get his own way. No counselling will ever help him, he likes who he is. Shes a dick too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My goodness I am absolutely flabbergasted at what I’ve seen recently. Rather than allowing this little boy to explore, communicate himself, find his likes, dislikes and how he expresses himself his parents have forced him into a narrative and framework that really only adults should use to describe themselves. They have fast tracked and processing he should have been allowed and made a song and dance with massive fuss and attention to any expression of himself that leans towards femininity. To me that is coercion and
Manipulation. Rather than normalising in a way and saying you wear what you want. Using the phrase deadname, totally inappropriate and too adult. What kid didn’t want to change their name growing up?! If I had my way I would have been called Tiffany (90s eastenders fan). I also wanted to marry women as a child as hated boys (completely straight - zero interest in the same sex). But normal parents stay neutral and say ok see how you feel as you grow up. It won’t be a safeguarding issue I doubt. I can’t see how this would fit in any child protection framework. However the principles are totally concerning. The other kids will be affected by all this, and little Eduardo will be, without a doubt. They think they are trying to do a moral good to the public but it really is at the expense of a child who is unable to consent or understand what the gravity of this is just yet. I just hope he isn’t fast tracked for medical intervention given they have money and are in the public eye

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.