SacconeJolys #66 Because of the ugly green coat, we have to exploit our child to stay afloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally just lurk here but I'm getting more and more sickened by this family. Its just horrendous how they've pimped their kids out from the womb ffs. When is the law going to start protecting these poor kids. Theres child labor laws that need to move with the times. Using your kids to sell and for views to make money is pure exploitation. They are totally out of touch with reality. I dread to think where the photos and videos end up šŸ¤¢ i literally couldn't sleep at night thinking about who is watching my kids, they are not safe guarded at all. Alarm bells would be ringing if these children attended the school I work at. Every child deserves to have a safe, happy care free childhood and their privacy protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jotato reminds me of josh duggar, both think theyā€™re untouchable and think theyā€™re sooooo important also both are giant perverts. He totally puts teen for E1 and tells her to pose that way for his pedfriends. Always posing likeā€¦ā€¦.
F06BBEEF-233F-45F2-8A27-8F1F8A53B827.jpeg
6B00EA35-400F-4116-9122-845A0D30CA59.jpeg
EC89B7D1-67BE-4186-9499-9C033413B621.jpeg
B34846FC-DFF3-4168-8015-C79AD984F8EA.jpeg
08AB4780-8AA1-470E-BAA1-6C070E3BBF58.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I normally just lurk here but I'm getting more and more sickened by this family. Its just horrendous how they've pimped their kids out from the womb ffs. When is the law going to start protecting these poor kids. Theres child labor laws that need to move with the times. Using your kids to sell and for views to make money is pure exploitation. They are totally out of touch with reality. I dread to think where the photos and videos end up šŸ¤¢ i literally couldn't sleep at night thinking about who is watching my kids, they are not safe guarded at all. Alarm bells would be ringing if these children attended the school I work at. Every child deserves to have a safe, happy care free childhood and their privacy protected.
If I remember rightly, on the Stacey Dooley documentary; he wasnā€™t really fussed about this issue when Stacey brought it up

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I hate to think like this but the way Jonathan uses his children it wouldnā€™t surprise me that he uses the word teen to appeal to a certain audience. Teen is a very searched for term.
Makes me remember the times he would put teen in the titles of his YouTube videos when Erica was in them. That one with Emilia in the thumbnail with lipstick on appeared in the same search :/.
I also want to add that dads are usually protective of their daughters especially, and donā€™t want them to grow up too fast. My dad was very reluctant to let me get my ears pierced as a child to not appear older etc. And hereā€™s Jonathan literally excited at the fact he gets to call his 9 year old a teenager. Heā€™s disgusting. 1. Why want your child to grow up so fast? 2. Why does he want a child who apparently is argumentative towards him? View attachment 1120671View attachment 1120672View attachment 1120673View attachment 1120674View attachment 1120675View attachment 1120676
Thatā€™s so concerning. Iā€™m speechless.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I can't help but think the crop top shot is partly aimed at Tattle (as well as the friendliest Friends šŸ¤¢) because of comments about E2 in a crop top in the new credits, suggesting that E1 is not made to wear clothes like that...

I hope they let E2 doing a clothing haul for the channel because the poor little thing just keeps getting put in ill-fitting dresses (because they're a GIRL and GIRLS WEAR DRESSES, OKAY?!)

Reactions: 14
I am sure they are desperate for a clothing brand to strike a partnership with them for E2 to model.

Reactions: 6
I'm contacting the school again on Monday, nothing to do with tattle, just concerns for a little girl who is being sexualised on the internet by her parents.
Thereā€™s a safeguarding policy document on the website, so will give you the email addresses of who the safeguarding leads are. Iā€™ll be doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve just been saying to my partner - if thatā€™s found on any normal persons devices if they were to be searched, theyre arrested for child p*rn. Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s what that is. Her legs are wide open, sheā€™s got her tongue out. People will love that. I wouldnā€™t take a photo of my child in that pose, certainly would never show anybody. My 9 year old also wouldnā€™t be wearing a cropped jumper & shorts. Itā€™s not appropriate at all.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Even if they arenā€™t making money, which they definitely are, why on gods green earth is it seen as a good thing that theyā€™re ā€œjust sharing a happy momentā€? And why do people want to be the people they share it with? Itā€™s none of our bleeping business what anyone identifies as, he is exploiting his children online and itā€™s disgusting. Itā€™s a private affair, we shouldnā€™t know why any of these people are.

Reactions: 12
The whole situation is giving Desmond Is Amazing vibes, complete with the poor parental choices and safeguarding.

E2's melodrama, the pouting, hair flicking & affected ways of behaving that are just such a cry for attention in that manic household.

D56272AA-596D-4E31-8878-9DEAD9D9E989.png

E970C251-0697-4E46-B845-5E4A95266E54.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thank you! Are you able to email them screenshots of the photos? Surely they would be disgusted by that?

Iā€™m sure Jonathan would have read this and will be rushing to the school to get his word in first šŸ™„
I have the screen shots, though last time I rang and then.... tit hit the fan didn't it joliar?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve never posted before, but I just read all 52 pages, then listened to E1ā€™s singingā€¦.ouch.

what this family have done to their children is abhorrent. All 4 are going to need some serious therapy, and thatā€™s if they all survive the mental troubles their upbringing will have caused.

I deal with safeguarding in my work to an extent and have had to report families beforeā€¦how has no action been taken?? No intervention at all? Clearly not all abuse is violent!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Heā€™s not a father, heā€™s a bleeping pervert. No dad ever would want their little girl to grow up too fast. Of course heā€™s only wanting her to reach that teenage stage so he can exploit her to a new level. I absolutely hate this cretin.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
my husband wonā€™t even let my little girl wear a cute little bikini on holiday. Itā€™s all in ones for her. And actually I see his point. Heā€™s so protective of her. How can any father think that is ok. They wouldnā€™t. Which proves heā€™s a predator

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone needs to call the police and file a complaint. Those pictures are enough to trigger an investigation. I am so worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.