SacconeJolys #63 "Aria Faccone"... Not my wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Giselle told me what to do”
This man needs help so bad..
View attachment 1046388
Is Joan working on trying another angle by using Multiple Personality Disorder? When 42 year old Johnny is feeling sad, is he saying Gisele steps in to defend the helpless lil guy?
From the stack of Amazon boxes filled with his book it appears all the invisible friends fromDomdie bought a copy.

Anna and the children certainly looked happy and relaxed while this dark cloud nounce was in Ireland.

Reactions: 34
Some one should ask where are the hundreds of asos outfits jizel probably made him buy but he only wears the one barista skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
7 pages in the new thread since this morning … he’s losing the plot, clearly, and what I can’t understand - if he really is loosing the plot and it’s not just another ploy to increase engagement and attention seek in order to sell books - is how Anna hasn’t yet packed his bags. Seriously, if that were me, I would have changed the locks to the house or I would have left the house and taken the kids. How does she get à wink of sleep knowing that someone who is hearing voices is under the same roof as her and her kids. How does she know that whatever voice he’s hearing won’t ever instruct him to turn on her or her kids ?

Is she really that dumb/ lazy/ stuck in a rut that she can’t be bothered to turn hers and her kids life around or is the whole debacle just a put on show/ money grabbing exercise ?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I came here immediately after I saw Jono post that GISELLE IS ANSWERING QUESTIONS? Like is she an official DID personality at this point? Can he please go to a professional…

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So Giselle is responding like a 9 year old girl!! This is getting way out of hand - there should be some kind of intervention

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This is insanity!! Absolute insanity. I have no words for this at all. I don’t actually know what to do with the amount of concern and disgust I’m feeling right now. He’s a danger to society, his wife and his children and someone needs to intervene NOW. He is either incredibly mentally ill and therefore Christ only knows that his “imaginary friends” will make him do next. Or he is proving more than ever he is willing to go to any length to get clicks and money, and this is potentially going to destroy the lives of his four beautiful children and nobody is doing a f*cking thing to protect these babies. They deserve to be given a private, happy and healthy life. He has his IMAGINARY FRIEND doing a Q AND A on his instagram.

Also Jono you lunatic, you’re not fooling anybody with your “I feel depressed” shite. You’re throwing your toys out the pram because an interviewer asked you some real questions and didn’t pander to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
He always escalates things. He went to being slighty feminine to doing lots of dress up, to admitting to imaginary friends, to full on hearing voices and having hallucinations, to those voices telling him what to do, to now saying his 'invisible friend' takes over.....

If we are supposed to believe him, he needs serious help.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Or there are no imaginary friends and A knows it very well.
this is the only reason I can think that she hasn’t gotten him some help or gotten her children away from the situation. Either that or she’s worried if she tries anything his “imaginary friends” will harm her. I hope this isn’t the case because if it is then this situation is a hell of a lot more serious than we all thought.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont actually think he has invisible friends, I think him and Anna have realised that people have lost interest in them, and have come up with this story between them, so he can pretend to be having some sort of mental health break while she carries on as if this is normal. None of it is real, its all just to get people talking about them and watching them again. No thought at all to how this is going to affect the kids though.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Or there are no imaginary friends and A knows it very well.
Possibly. Thing is though … the fallout from his online behaviour and his possible pretending to hear voices could be huge, and become a tipping point for SS or the school intervening. He should be really careful either way, whether true or fake, that he is documenting everything for all to see. Because to me, whether he is losing the plot or simply pretending to, is having a huge toll on his kids and someone, somewhere, should put a stop to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Some one should ask where are the hundreds of asos outfits jizel probably made him buy but he only wears the one barista skirt.
And he said on the radio interview posted earlier that he doesn't like wearing dresses!! What about that poofy tulle one he apparently bought for Anna and then kept putting on to pose in his filthy office?!

Reactions: 27
So when the police pop around with concerns that giselle could ‘be’ him when he’s driving and that he should surrender his license, what choice will he make then?
Yep joliar, that’s how close I am ….

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.